Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Has anyone heard of THIIS?????

Author Topic: Has anyone heard of THIIS?????
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Am suffices; in fact, more than... [Cross] That, no doubt is why it is translated that way. And consider, those guys who know the language thoroughly are able to read more into it than we are (usually), because they interpret meaning from other elements than just the isolated word in question. And 'I AM' directly addresses that HE IS> That is a pretty important fact which needed to be presented to Pharoah, who believed in idols, and a pretty important fact in a world full of atheists. In fact, "I AM" is the summation of the entire Bible from cover to cover. The whole Bible boils down to the fact that HE is. I dig I AM.

And what is HE?
He is sufficient.
He is all knowing.
He is all powerful.
HE is life. HE is your life.
He is LOVE.
The list goes on. But these HE can say, "I AM."

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
INTRODUCTION

THE RESTORATION OF THE NAME OF OUR FATHER EHYEH

The people of the world, for hundreds of years, have depended and believed on how the translators have translated the Hebrew Text. We should ask ourselves, whose side were the translators on, our Father's or wicked mans? The translators have translated the Tanakh (Genesis to Malachi)

with the influence of what they already believed. If this were not true, why do the many Bibles translations of today have different names for our Father?

There are many different Bibles that use Lord, GOD, Jehovah, Yahweh, Yahvah, Elohim Hashem, the Eternal, and other names and titles, that they use, in place of the personal name of our Father! Each of these different translations have people that swear that the translation they use, is inspired and is the correct rendering of our Father's great name! It is sad but they are mistaken! Our Father has declared to us that He only has one name, (Deut, 6:4, Isa.42:8) so how can all of these different names, used for our Father be right? Only one can be right! Are all of these different names that the different translators have used in their translations, true renderings of our Father's great name?

We think not! Any open minded truth seeker that visits this Web site should be able to see that all of these names can not be our Father's name! We have to ask, which of these renderings is the true name of our Father? We do not believe that any of these renderings are our Father's name!

The reader that is now reading these words, should not be wary of the name that we are going to bring before you, because you know that all the names afore mentioned that the translators have used, only one could be the right rending of our Father's name. On the other hand, maybe not any of the renderings above are our Father's name! We do not think so, so bear with us in this journey to find our Father's name! We will first go to where Moshe known as Moses, asked our Father what His name was, so when our Father sent Moses to the sons of Jacob in Egypt, that Moses could tell the people what the name of the Creator was, that sent him to them . We go to Ex.3:14,

Exo 3:13 And Moses said to God, Behold, when I come to the sons of Jacob, and shall say to them, The God of your fathers has sent me to you, and they shall say to me, What is His name? What shall I say to them?

Exo 3:14 And God said to Moses, I AM THAT I AM. And He said, So you shall say to the sons of Jacob, I AM has sent me to you.

Exo 3:15 And God said to Moses again, You shall say this to the sons of Israel, Jehovah the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My title from generation to generation.

To the untrained eye of a truth seeker, the words, (I AM THAT I AM) and further down the sentence (I AM) does not cause much interest to check these words out!

Notice that the (I AM) in this scripture is the Supreme Being sending Moses to Egypt! Why have they translated the Supreme Being that is sending Moses to Egypt, as I AM? It is a name! We need to see, as truth seekers, what is really being said here! Below, we have taken some information off the internet, there is a lot of information on the internet on the name of our Father, and how they have translated His great name, by translating the name of EHYEH as I AM.

We call this hiding His name, you just don't make the most important name in the universe out to be just an I AM instead of the name that the Hebrew declares!

Completing the Interpretation of Exodus 3:14

- The Meaning of Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh (I AM THAT I AM)
According to the above explanation, I AM is the name of our Father as He is known to Himself. I AM is also one of the only two universally accepted literal translations of the Hebrew word ehyeh as it occurs in Exodus 3:14. The ehyeh of Exodus 3:14b is identifiable in its context as the name by which our Father is known to Himself; His Personal name. Therefore Ehyeh is the Personal name of our Father and translates into English as I AM. Having established this, all that remains in order to be able to fully translate and interpret the verse is to explain and translate the first words spoken by Him in Exodus 3:14a; ehyeh asher ehyeh.

The Truth Seeker should search the name EHYEH on the internet where we got this interpretation above on His name! Why would the translators want to change the one and only true personal name of our Father? EHYEH should be transliterated as all personal names! President Bush is known throughout the world as President Bush. His last name is pronounced Bush in all languages! How much more, should the personal name of our Father EHYEH, that Created heaven and earth, should be spoken of as EHYEH in all Languages, not as I AM! The peoples of the world pronounces President Bush's name in all of their languages, Bush, is always uttered as Bush, in all languages, the great importance of our Father EHYEH'S name not being translated is millions of times more important than a mere man's name ! If you open a dozen different Bible translations, you will see, all, the many different false renderings people use for our Father's name! (Lord, God, Jehovah, אהיה EHYEH, YHWH, YAHVAH, YAHWEH, Hashem, Elohim, The Eternal, and others. So why are there so many different renderings of our Father EHYEH's name in Bibles? Why do translators hide our Father's EHYEH'S personal name, by translating his Name to be I AM, and using all these false names? A true, truth seeker, does not have to be told, they can see the writing on the wall! The translators have hidden our Father's EHYEH'S great and inspiring name on purpose, yes, on purpose! A real truth seeker has read scripture enough to know that the sons of Jacob had a stiff neck, and didn't want to be obedient to EHYEH.

Moses told them what they would do before he died, it has been this way continually ever since Moses told them this below!

Deu 31:27 For I know your rebellion and your stiff neck. Behold, while I am still alive with you today, you have been rebellious against EHYEH. And how much more after my death?

Deu 31:28 Gather to me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, so that I may speak these words in their ears, and call Heaven and earth to record against them.

Deu 31:29 For I know that after my death you will become utterly corrupt, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you. And evil will happen to you in the latter end of the days, because you will do evil in the sight of EHYEH, to provoke Him to anger through the work of your hands.

The Translators that translated the writings of the prophets did not want to be obedient to EHYEH, they wanted to worship idols instead of our Father, so the translators hid our Fathers name by translating His Great name as I AM, and used other false names, each different translator using the name of his choice ! Let us see what the translators did next?

Exo 3:14 And God said to Moses, I AM THAT I AM (EHYEH ASHER EYEH). And He said, So you shall say to the sons of Jacob, I AM (EHYEH) has sent me to you.

Exo 3:15 And God said to Moses again, You shall say this to the sons of Jacob, Jehovah the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My title from generation to generation

Let us look at these two above scriptures closely! In Ex.3:14, it says, EHYEH has sent me to you! Now notice very closely that the next verse, Ex.3:15, says Jehovah has sent me to you! The translators have tried to hide our Father EHYEH'S name in verse 14, by using I AM instead of EHYEH and then adds another name in the next verse, saying Jehovah has sent me to you! Anyone with any amount of common sense should be able to see right through this! This is a straight out contradiction! This is where our Father has declared to Moses His Great name to be EHYEH, the translators hide the name by translating our Fathers personal name to be nothing but I Am ! Then they add the name Jehovah which is a false name, because EHYEH had already declared His name, and because the letter J is only 500 years old, and there is no Letter J in the Hebrew Alphabet! This all started by the scribes, probably when the Roman Church had the power over life and death when they ruled the world, or when the Masorites rewrote the Tanakh in their invention of the new modern Hebrew. They removed EHYEH and added YHWH in the Hebrew throughout scripture. YHWH is the English letters of the Hebrew Letters man calls the Tetragramaton. Yode-Hay-Vav- Hay, their translators translated their new Hebrew into English adding there false names.

We have been scammed folks! The name of our Father is vital to our salvation; notice what our Father EHYEH tells us in His word!

Joe 2:32 And it shall be, whoever shall call on the name of EHYEH shall be saved; for salvation shall be in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, as EHYEH has said, and in the remnant whom EHYEH shall call.

We have restored EHYEH'S name in the scripture above to show how vital His great name is for us to be saved! The scribes and translators have done man a great dis-service to those of us that strives to be obedient to our Father! How can man be obedient when the men that take care of our Father's word falsify His name and laws?

Jer 8:8 How do you say, We are wise, and the Law of EHYEH is with us? Lo, certainly the lying pen of the scribes has written falsely.

The name EHYEH is found 43 times throughout the writings of EHYEH'S prophets, but the translators have translated this great personal name of our Father, as I AM! Below is a multitude of scriptures showing how important our Father EHYEH'S name is to us!

This web site declares the name EHYEH to be the one and only personal name of our Father! All the articles will have EHYEH's name restored to all the scriptures used on this site.

"HIS NAME IS HIS MEMORIAL FOREVER"!
Exodus 3:15 Moreover אהיה EHYEH said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Jacob: אהיה EHYEH of your fathers, the Mighty-One of Abraham, the Mighty-One of Isaac, and the Mighty-One of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My Memorial to all generations.
"HIS NAME ENDURES FOREVER!
Psalms 135:13 Your name O אהיה EHYEH, endures forever,Your fame, O אהיה EHYEH, throughout all generations.
HIS NAME IS A MEMORABLE NAME!
Hosea 12:5 Even, אהיה EHYEH . אהיה EHYEH is His memorable name.
אהיה EHYEH IS HIS NAME!
Isaiah 42:8 I am אהיה EHYEH, that is my name;And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images.
CALL UPON HIS NAME!
Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of אהיה EHYEH shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, as אהיה EHYEH has said, Among the remnant whom אהיה EHYEH calls.

PRAISE HIS NAME!
Psalms 113:3 From the rising of the sun to its going down אהיה EHYEH's Name is to be praised.
GLORY IN HIS HOLY NAME!
Psalms 105:3 Glory in His Set-apart Name; Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek אהיה EHYEH !
SHALL REVERENCE YOUR NAME
Psalms 86:9 ALL NATIONS whom You have made shall come and worship before You, O Sovreiegn, And shall Reverence Your Name!
DECLARE HIS NAME!
Psalms 102:21 to declare the Name of אהיה EHYEH in Zion, And His praise in Jerusalem, When the peoples are gathered together, And the kingdoms, to serve אהיה EHYEH .
Psalms 22:22 I will DECLARE YOUR NAME to My brethren; In the midst of the assembly I will praise You.
WALK IN HIS NAME!
Micah 4:5 For all people who now walk in the names of their idols, (Elohim) But we will walk in the Name of אהיה EHYEH forever and ever
RUN TO HIS NAME!
Proverbs 18:10 The Name of אהיה EHYEH is a strong tower: The righteous run to it and are safe.
SING TO HIS NAME!
Psalms 66:4 All the earth shall worship You and sing praises to You; They shall sing praises to Your Name.
GIVE THANKS TO HIS set-apart NAME!
Psalms 106:47 Save us, O אהיה EHYEH, And gather us from among the Gentiles, to give thanks to Your set-apart Name, To triumph in Your praise.
EXALT HIS NAME!
Psalms 34:3 Oh, magnify אהיה EHYEH with me, and let us exalt His Name together.
BLESS HIS NAME!
Psalms 96:2 Sing to אהיה EHYEH, Bless His Name:
WAIT UPON HIS NAME!

Psalms 52:9 I will praise You forever, Because You have done it; And in the presence of Your people I will wait on Your Name, for it is good.
REMEMBER HIS NAME!
Psalms 20:7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; But we will remember the Name of אהיה EHYEH.
Psalms 83:16 Fill their faces with shame, that they may seek Your Name, Oh אהיה EHYEH.
KNOW HIS NAME!

Psalms 9:10 and those who know Your Name will put their trust in You; For You, אהיה EHYEH, have not forsaken those who seek You.
THINK ABOUT HIS NAME!
Malachi 3:16 Then those who feared אהיה EHYEH spoke to one another, And אהיה EHYEH listened and heard them; So a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear אהיה EHYEH And who Meditate on His Name.
FEAR HIS NAME!
Malachi 4:2 But to you who fear My Name the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings; And you shall go out and grow fat like stall-fed calves.
TRUST IN HIS NAME!
Isaiah 50:10 "Who among you fears אהיה EHYEH? Who obeys the voice of His Servant? Who walks in darkness and has no light? Let him trust in the Name of אהיה EHYEH.
SET HIS NAME APART!
Isaiah 29:23 But when he sees his children, the work of My hands, in his midst, they will Reverence My Name. And Reverence the set-apart One of Jacob, And fear אהיה EHYEH of Jacob.
HIS NAME IS Set-apart!
Isaiah 57:15 For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity, whose Name is set-apart: "I dwell in the high and righteous place, with him who has a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
HIS NAME IS EXCELLENT!
Psalms 8:1 O אהיה EHYEH, our Sovereign, how excellent is Your Name in all the earth, Who have set Your glory above the heavens!
HIS NAME IS MAJESTIC!
Micah 5:4 And He shall stand and feed His flock in the strength of אהיה EHYEH, In the majesty of the Name of אהיה EHYEH their Mighty-One; And they shall abide, For now He shall be great To the ends of the earth;
HIS NAME IS SET-APART AND AWESOME!
Psalms 111:9 He has sent redemption to His people; He has commanded His covenant forever: set-apart and awesome is His Name.

This worldwide announcement will be seen in our new web site www.livebythetruth.com starting 12-5-08 and by our Father אהיה EHYEH in heaven.

The nations will be judged when this message reaches them, it will convict them one way or the other.
Most will choose death, and die in their Idolatry in the belief of the idol Yahshua and Jesus.

Few will turn to our Father, to repent and change.

We will see the decline of all the nations, one by one.

Our confidence is now in אהיה EHYEH it is a new beginning for us who are first to accept His Truth and His Name!!!

We are ready for our King.

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement