Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » I received two reports today. Both scare the tar out of me.

Author Topic: I received two reports today. Both scare the tar out of me.
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cochino.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tar? Actually you should have a colon exam'
Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluefrog
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forget the smokin question. I wasn't being politically correct, a bad habit of mine.

What came from the two bad news items were messages to NON believers. See v 16 shown above.

Eden
unregistered

bluefrog...smoking what? Cigarettes have tar in them. I'm glad the tar has been scared "outta ya". It's a miracle that Phillip Morris would like to know about: No more tar.

Acts 21:39
But Paul said, I am a man who is a Jew of Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city...

love, Eden

bluefrog
unregistered

EDEN...Smokin What ?

SCYTHEWEILDOR...Barrykind lost me. I can't figure what he is trying to say. Maybe he missed verse 14 in Leviticus 26.

But if ye will not hearken unto Me, and will not do all these commandments;

Duhhh

scythewieldor
unregistered

Dear Believers,
The stuff that barrykind reported is the result of Christians deciding that, because Jesus did not appear to them, personally, and tell them with an audible voice to obey His words, they can do exactly what they have been doing- behaving like gentiles.
The covetousness of the Christians has made them promoters of the wicked and unreasonable. They have equated the words of Rushbo and Shannity with the testimony of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter, and Paul.
Thus, they deserve the shame of having the house that greed built fall down around their ears. The loss of their children is just the result of a sales deal- the result of the accumulation of flesh-minded trades.
I have been warning Christians of this since the 1980's. They said they were "living by faith and not by sight".
Faith is not an opportunity for greed. It is an opportunity for self-sacrifice.
Who cares?

Eden
unregistered

Barrykind started a Topic entitled,
quote:
I received two reports today. Both scare the tar out of me.
If the 2 reports scare the tar out of you, that is a good thing. But you really should stop smoking.

love, Eden

barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 9 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
News Letter 5844-036
26th day of the Eighth month 5844 years after creation
November 26, 2008
Shalom Brethren,
I want to first welcome the many new readers to this News Letter. This News Letter as you are about to see explains the news heard on the TV and Radio in regards to Prophecy. More specifically, in regards to the Jubilee and Sabbatical cycle of years and how an understanding of these years clearly explains prophecy in detail.

Last March I went across the USA on a speaking tour and you can watch that DVD that was made at www.sightedmoon.com and scroll down to Movie: Prophecies in the Jubilees or hit this link http://www.sightedmoon.com/?page_id=251
The reason I am sending this report out early is because of the Citi Bank take over that took place this past weekend Nov 23,2008.

I received two reports today. Both scare the tar out of me.

On the DVD as I begin to explain the third curse of Lev 26. I tell you that Yahweh is going to rob us of our children. It says in Lev 26 that He will do this by sending Pestilence.

In News Letter 5844-008 http://www.sightedmoon.com/?page_id=246 I explain how Pestilence almost always goes hand in hand with famine. I also show in this news letter how pestilence and famine both match up historically with the third cycle of the Jubilee cycle going back in history. And that this third cycle is due to start after 2010.

IN BOTH CASES, on the DVD and this News letter I reverse engineered how those of us in North America could get ourselves into such a situation where we would have pestilence here. Both times it starts with a financial collapse. Just we are watching on the nightly news around the world which is happening right now.

I normally would have waited until this weekend to send this out but things are moving very quickly, in prophecy and I find it hard to keep up with the many things on the news lately.

Please continue to share these News Letters and tell others to of the DVD. We are approaching 9000 readers, and have past the ¼ million hits to this web site. We are read in almost all denominations and around the world. Those of you who are new please take the time to watch the DVD. It will stun you as you have not been seen in some time. Then share this message with your groups or congregations and friends.

In the first email I received I have taken some of the high lites out and pasted them below. It shows just how immense the world banking failure is, and how close we are to not having any banking system at all. Then what???

In the second email I have pasted it below as well. It tells how Zimbabwe right now is breaking apart and how that countries financial break down is leading to pestilence outbreaks just as I said on the DVD.

Derivatives are bets made mostly with borrowed money. They are bets on interest rates, bets on foreign currencies, bets on stocks, bets on corporate failures, even bets on bets. The bets are placed by banks with each other, banks with brokerage firms, brokers with hedge funds, hedge funds with banks, and more.

They are often high risk. And they are huge.

According to the U.S. Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), on June 30, 2008, U.S. commercial banks held $182.1 trillion in notional value (face value) derivatives.1 And, according to the Bank of International Settlements (BIS), which produced a tally six months earlier for the entire world, the global pile-up of derivatives, including institutions in the U.S., Europe and Asia, was more than three times larger — $596 trillion.

On October 11, 2008, a single statement hit the international wire services that provides more specific clues:

“Intensifying solvency concerns about a number of the largest U.S.-based and European financial institutions have pushed the global financial system to the brink of systemic meltdown.”

This statement was not the random rant of a gloom-and-doomer on the fringe of society. Nor was it excerpted from a twentieth century history book about the Great Depression. It was the serious, objective assessment announced at a Washington, D.C. press conference by the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

The unmistakable implication: So many of the world’s largest banks were so close to bankruptcy, the entire banking system was vulnerable to a massive collapse. The primary underlying cause: Derivatives.

JPMorgan Chase was, by far, the biggest of them all, towering over the U.S. derivatives market with more than double BofA’s book of bets — $91.3 trillion worth. This meant that JPMorgan Chase controlled half of all derivatives in the U.S. banking system — a virtual monopoly that tied the firm’s finances with the fate of the U.S. economy far beyond anything ever witnessed in modern history. Meanwhile, $87.3 trillion, or 95.7% of Morgan’s derivatives, were outside the purview of any exchange.

One bank! Making bets of unknown nature and risk! Involving a dollar amount equivalent to six years of the total production of the entire U.S. economy! In contrast, Lehman Brothers, whose failure caused such a large earthquake in the global financial system, was actually small by comparison — with “only” $7.1 trillion in derivatives.

Super-investor Warren Buffett once called derivatives “financial weapons of mass destruction.”

At some point in the not-too-distant future, governments around the world may have no other choice but to declare a global banking holiday — a shutdown of nearly every bank in the world, regardless of size, country, or financial condition.

How Long Would a Global Banking Shutdown Last?

How Would It All Be Sorted Out?

No one can say with certainty. But based on other banking holidays in modern history, it’s safe to conclude that it could last for quite some time and cause severe hardship for hundreds of millions of savers around the world.

To read the rest of this article go to Citigroup collapses! Banking Shutdown Possible The Third Curse is Coming

And you should read this. It is a very important article to read. A bank holiday is no picnic.
http://www.sightedmoon.com/?page_id=321

Shalom
Joseph F Dumond
www.sightedmoon.com
To write send e-mails to admin@sightedmoon.com
To read all past News Letters from last year go to http://www.sightedmoon.com/?page_id=144
To read all News letters from this year go to http://www.sightedmoon.com/?page_id=219
To Listen to KMLS 101.9 Radio go to http://fm1019messianic.com/default.aspx
To view the DVD online for free go to http://www.sightedmoon.com/?page_id=251

what think ye brothren?
[Kiss]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement