Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » The Holy Spirit came thru for me again!

Author Topic: The Holy Spirit came thru for me again!
Candle of Life
Member # 7219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candle of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is alot of truthful and honest people still left in our society today, but its dwindling. Glad you got your card back.
Posts: 6 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Eden,
My friend in the Lord. I notice that you see God involved in all aspects of of our lives. I believe that puts a smile on Gods face to see that He is first and foremost in your heart. Keep the faith of Jesus. I believe that God will help make you strong for others.

With love in Christ, Daniel

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen, the Lord is looking out for His people and is showing them favor, favor, favor. I just love it. eden
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Good NewsforAll
Advanced Member
Member # 6156

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Good NewsforAll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have walked away from a couple of car accidents, one quite serious, without a scratch, plus the others in the car.

--------------------
The Pharisees tell us what not to do. Jesus tells us what to do.
Romans 10:15 As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"

Posts: 400 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TB125
Advanced Member
Member # 2450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB125   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are more such incidents of "good news": http://christianityetc.org/good_news.php

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 449 | From: Rockford Illinois | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know God does this alot and He does it to me also.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28 (KJV)

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was checking out at the supermarket and facing my cashier, and in line after me in line was another customer.

Behind me was another cashier but she was facing her own isle. After I paid for my groceries, I heard a voice behind me say, Sir, is that your credit card?, and when I turned around, it was the other cashier who pointed at the ground and there was my credit card on the ground! Neither I nor the other customer in my line had noticed it.

But the Holy Spirit caused the cashier behind me to turn away from her own isle just in time to see MY credit card laying on the ground in MY isle.

I knew right there and then that it was God again.
Thank You LORD and Holy Spirit for coming thru for me again!

love, eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement