Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » I have cancer in my neck, please pray for me

Author Topic: I have cancer in my neck, please pray for me
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WildB I like this scripture, especially right now. It shows that there is still hope because we have all gathered together to pray for our friend's health and healing. By faith, we will hear a praise report that they have been healed in Jesus Name.

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matt.18

[20] For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear HisGrace, I pray for you now too. Lord GOD (Adonai Yehovah), I pray to you now in Jesus's Name for sister HisGrace, that You will bless her supernaturally, even as Miriam's leprosy just disappeared again. Sister, be healed, in Jesus's Name. Amen, eden.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I've been getting up at 5:30 every morning to pray and I'm NOT a morning person. [zzzzzz] [Big Grin] So, I'll make sure I keep praying for you during this time and throughout my day also.

Please keep HisGrace in prayer everyone because she too is in need of our prayers as she battles cancer also. Well, I don't like to say she is battling it, I tell her the Lord is battling it for her. Some of you may remember her from when she use to post here. Thanks.

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Eden, I saw huge holes (bedsores) in people that seemed to heal well. I'm not a Dr. of course but I think the skin graph is more for fixing the surface skin and helping it heal quicker and better. I'm sure any other damage will be able to heal itself, and sometimes I'm amazed at how quickly a body can heal itself. I guess I'm just amazed at how God created us this way. God never ceases to amaze me, in the small things and the big.

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Aaron
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Praying for you, sis.

Aaron

Eden
unregistered

Thank you, Carmela and Barrykind. Carmela, thanks for the info, I guess they do not take any meat because the meat probably grows back into the cavity to some extent? love, eden
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will pray also [Smile]

barry

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Hi Eden,

I'm sorry to hear about this and I'll definitely be praying. Actually, I have been praying since the day I heard of your request.

I'm realizing I better hurry and be looked at because I have a mole that keeps changing size and color and shapes but because I don't want more medical bills, I put it off. Ok, that's not important.

I have had some major skin graph and as far as I know, they don't normally take any meat. However, I had one Dr. take a short thick piece of flesh that left a scar line and he messed it up but the second Dr. took a long thin piece from my inner thigh and it's barely noticeable. I think I'm the only one that can see it when I get a tan and it's a bit of a difference color. The skin graph isn't a big deal. I hope that comforts you a bit.

I haven't spoken with you in a while but I do still pray for you and all of my friends here.
Carmela

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Eden
unregistered

During this time I was reminded of Betty, who says she died in the hospital from gangrene, and as she lay dead under the sheet that the hospital staff had put over her, dead Betty saw a golden ray of light shine in through the hospital window and on it were dancing the golden letters of Psalm 107:20:

Psalm 107
20 He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

And when dead Betty saw those words of Psalm 107:20 riding in on the golden ray of sunlight, Betty pulled the sheet off her face and sat up in the bed and scared the incoming nurse half to death.

Sometimes I wonder if God is looking for more Lazaruses.

eden

Eden
unregistered

Thanks, everyone, for your prayers. Kwistina, I'm not sure about its extent, so far we are talking a Kennedy half-dollar circumference. Then the plastic surgeon will go to my buttocks or hip and does he or she take meat from there and put it in the hole of the neck if a lot of flesh was cut out of the neck? In other words, it's probably both flesh and skin that is taken from the hip or buttocks, or...not? love, eden thank you,everyone, for praying!
Kwistina
Advanced Member
Member # 6618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwistina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will all be keeping you in our prayers, Eden! Keep up the faith, walk the good walk.

I've never worked oncology, but my grandfather got basel cell carcinoma twice. They basically did a resection with repair-in other words, cut it all out, took skin from somewhere else and grafted it to the area.

The next question is how extensive is it? Sorry, don't mean to pry, it's just that I'm a nurse, and we tend to be a bit nosy!

My prayers are with you, beloved brother in Christ.

Posts: 38 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Eden,
My friend in the Lord. I did a net search and I found that the type of cancer you have is a skin cancer. It is considered to be a very cureable cancer so long as it is treated before it begins to spread to surrounding tissue. Have you been to the doctor for treatment? If so, what did they tell you?

With love in Christ, Daniel

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forever His
Advanced Member
Member # 25

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forever His     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awe... how sad this makes me. My sweetie and I will be praying too

[hug]

Posts: 719 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Eden, sorry to hear that...

you know where to look, look unto Yahshua, i will add my prayers with the others and hope Yahweh will be Glorified in this trial of your faith...

But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

becauseHElives

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Good NewsforAll
Advanced Member
Member # 6156

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Good NewsforAll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to hear about your illness Eden. Stand on the promises in the Word and don't let the enemy defeat you.

Pray every day -
Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, "Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up."

Will be praying for you.  -

--------------------
The Pharisees tell us what not to do. Jesus tells us what to do.
Romans 10:15 As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"

Posts: 400 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry to here that Eden. Will certainly pray for you. Some day, and I beleive sooner than most of us realize, we will have new bodies and minds. Then we wont have to deal anymore with that which is meant to be replaced by immortality. PRAISE GOD!

Y. b. in C. Keith

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for all needs and concerns.. [Prayer]

How is Cathy doing?

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will do.

be blessed in Jesus
T7

Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm here Eden. I am praying for you right now.

How are you feeling?

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

I have basalcell carcinoma cancer in my right neck, please pray for me. Thank you, brothers and sisters in Christ.

eden

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement