Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Strong Delusion?

Author Topic: Strong Delusion?
scythewieldor
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friends,
There are a few things from prophecy the ignoring of which leaves me wondering how far the conspiracy against Christ has reached.

1:
quote:
Eze 17:11 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
12 Say now to the rebellious house, Know ye not what these things mean? tell them,Behold, the king of Babylon is come to Jerusalem, and hath taken the king thereof, and the princes thereof, and led them with him to Babylon;
13 And hath taken of the king’s seed, and made a covenant with him, and hath taken an oath of him: he hath also taken the mighty of the land:
14 That the kingdom might be base, that it might not lift itself up, but that by keeping of his covenant it might stand.
15 But he rebelled against him in sending his ambassadors into Egypt, that they might give him horses and much people. Shall he prosper? shall he escape that doeth such things? or shall he break the covenant, and be delivered?
16 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely in the place where the king dwelleth that made him king, whose oath he despised, and whose covenant he brake, even with him in the midst of Babylon he shall die.
17 Neither shall Pharaoh with his mighty army and great company make for him in the war, by casting up mounts, and building forts, to cut off many persons:
18 Seeing he despised the oath by breaking the covenant, when, lo, he had given his hand, and hath done all these things, he shall not escape.
19 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; As I live, surely mine oath that he hath despised, and my covenant that he hath broken, even it will I recompense upon his own head.
20 And I will spread my net upon him, and he shall be taken in my snare, and I will bring him to Babylon, and will plead with him there for his trespass that he hath trespassed against me.
21 And all his fugitives with all his bands shall fall by the sword, and they that remain shall be scattered toward all winds: and ye shall know that I the LORD have spoken it.

First of all, the king of Babylon brought the king of Judah into a covenant for the express purpose of keeping Israel a low nation that could not stand without that covenant.
Second, all of the king's seed and all of the important men of Judah were brought into that same covenant.
By the way, this may have happened at Riblah considering the action taken against important men, there. Did the men in the account below decline an offer to enter into covenant with Nebuchadnezzar?
quote:
2 Ki 25:18 And the captain of the guard took Seraiah the chief priest, and Zephaniah the second priest, and the three keepers of the door:
19 And out of the city he took an officer that was set over the men of war, and five men of them that were in the king’s presence, which were found in the city, and the principal scribe of the host, which mustered the people of the land, and threescore men of the people of the land that were found in the city:
20 And Nebuzaradan captain of the guard took these, and brought them to the king of Babylon to Riblah:
21 And the king of Babylon smote them, and slew them at Riblah in the land of Hamath. So Judah was carried away out of their land.

What ever the case may be, the king of Judah fathered a line of exilarchs that kept a low kingdom in the province of Babylon for a thousand years after the resurrection of our Lord and NO ONE pays attention to that, or gives it prophetic relevance.
Furthermore, this covenant which the king of Judah made with the king of Babylon was inescapable to him. That does not mean that his seed, and his important people found it so, but, to escape a covenant of a king so bound would require forsaking the nation that king led.
The privileged of, even, a low nation would find it hard to leave.
In 70 AD, God spread His net and brought Judah back to Babylon to plead with him there concerning his trespass against God.
Remember how Judah killed God's Son? Wouldn't that count as the ultimate trespass?
At the end of that period of pleading in Babylon, Judah was scattered toward all winds.

2:
quote:
Mal 2:10 ¶ Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.
12 The LORD will cut off the man that doeth this, the master and the scholar, out of the tabernacles of Jacob, and him that offereth an offering unto the LORD of hosts.
13 And this have ye done again, covering the altar of the LORD with tears, with weeping, and with crying out, insomuch that he regardeth not the offering any more, or receiveth it with good will at your hand.
14 Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.
15 And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
16 For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

Judah, as the shepherd tribe of Israel, was covenant bound to tend to the rest of the tribes of Israel on the Lord's behalf. When Judah demanded the death of his King, Lord Jesus, he set himself against the other tribes of Israel. Thus, Judah's treachery against the one to whom he was bound by covenant in his youth made his presence in Jerusalem an offense to the Lord.
Judah, upon the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD, moved their headquarters to the province of Babylon and resumed the covenant business of the king of Babylon initiated by a previous king of Judah.
He married the daughter of a strange god.

Why do the Christians ignore this part of prophecy and history in favor of hating each other over things like eschatological differences? I believe that the rebellious nation, keeping a low profile, has set it's operatives among us to keep us from recognizing our own holy nation, the Israel of God, and coming out of Babylon where money is god.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah
Advanced Member
Member # 6699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isa 14:12-14 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

This speaks of none other than Lucifer -who bacame Satan by deceiving himself -then a third of the angels -and leading this attempted coup.

Even if it referred to a human king as the previous verses(Isa 14:4) -it would not be an Israelite ruler but the king.. of ... Babylon -not a king in Babylon under another -as the same chapter said God was about to have mercy on Israel and cause that king of babylon to cease (Isa 14:1-3).

Daniel was given a high place in Nebuchadnezzar's court -as was Joseph in Pharaoh's -this alone means little -though in Ezekiel, the reason for Israel's captivity was definitely breaking God's covenant for which curses were prophesied -and God said Israel's king would also fail in breaking the oath he made with the king of Babylon.

Eze 17:21 And all his fugitives with all his bands shall fall by the sword, and they that remain shall be scattered toward all winds: and ye shall know that I the LORD have spoken it.

As Ezekiel 17 is a riddle and parable -it would certainly be possible that some who are descended from those Israelites will have a part in the modern type of this covenant -which is British (brith ish) involvement with the EU -beginning with the treaty of Nice (Britons want the prosperity of EU membership -but not at the cost of their sovereignty or national currency. They will have to give them up -or be left out -a small island at the feet of a giant.)

http://www.kc3.co.uk/~dt/eu_army.htm

Also -do not expect a temple to be built in Jerusalem before or after Christ's return... it is not prophesied -and with worsening tensions in the area -would certainly be a dangerous proposition. Someone's probably thought of it -but it wouldn't get past groundbreaking (slight pun intended). Even if it is begun -though it would certainly cause bloodshed -Jewish kings are not -and never will be -the kings of Babylon spoken of in prophecy -though some hae reigned in captivity under kings of Babylon.

Rev 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

The first king of Babylon was Nebuchadnezzar -the rest are the rulers of the kingdoms described in the dream God gave Nebuchadnezzar (He was the head of Gold). The kingdoms after Nebuchadnezzar's were not called Babylon on earth, but they are all referred to generally as Babylon -and have included the likes of the Roman Empire and the Hitler/Mussolini Axis (By the numbering system used by the writer of Revelation -which is slightly different than Roman, VV IL DUCE = 666 as do many things throughout the history of these kingdoms -though it will be specifically in the name of the last "king of Babylon" -the beast). The beast and his ten kings will rule over the feet of iron and clay in the dream -just before Christ returns and sets up his kingdom. These are not Jewish kings.

This beast is further identified as Assyrian -not Jewish (though not of the Assyrians who remained around ancient Nineveh -but specifically of those who retreated northwest with Ashur-Uballit II -the ruling and warring class -to Haran (land of traffick/city of merchants..Eze 17:4)-then over time to what is now Germany (a fruitful field by great waters -set as a willow tree.. Eze 17:5)(we know them as Nazis -Aryan). Eze 31:4 The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.

Eze 17:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; A great eagle with great wings, long-winged, full of feathers, which had divers colors, came unto Lebanon, and took the highest branch of the cedar:

Eze 31:3 Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon

...though this king -as it was historically -will again be the rod of God's anger against Israel...

Eze 17:22 Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also take of the highest branch of the high cedar, and will set it; I will crop off from the top of his young twigs a tender one, and will plant it upon a high mountain and eminent:
Eze 17:23 In the mountain of the height of Israel will I plant it: and it shall bring forth boughs, and bear fruit, and be a goodly cedar: and under it shall dwell all fowl of every wing; in the shadow of the branches thereof shall they dwell.

This does not speak of an Israelite king -but an Assyrian which will be sent against -and in the midst of -Israel -also spoken of elsewhere...

Isa 14:24 The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
Isa 14:25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
Isa 14:26 This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.

Dan 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Isa 10:24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.
Isa 10:25 For yet a very little while, and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger in their destruction

Isa 10:5 O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.

Posts: 288 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scythewieldor
unregistered

Dear Eden,
I quit giving attention to the Dual Seed line hypothesis fifteen years ago. I was declared a preacher in Israel by one of them, though.
When I discovered how many mothers were involved in producing the Twelve Tribes, it was obvious to me that their racism was just such an unbiblical attitude.
I am an Israelite whose stock did happen to come through Europe. However, I KNOW there are descendants of Israel with pigmentation that is different from mine.

scythewieldor
unregistered

Dear Eden,
Thank you for your response.
I would like to direct your attention to Jeremiah.
quote:
Jer 22:13 Woe unto him that buildeth his house by unrighteousness, and his chambers by wrong; that useth his neighbour’s service without wages, and giveth him not for his work;
14 That saith, I will build me a wide house and large chambers, and cutteth him out windows; and it is cieled with cedar, and painted with vermilion.
15 Shalt thou reign, because thou closest thyself in cedar? did not thy father eat and drink, and do judgment and justice, and then it was well with him?
16 He judged the cause of the poor and needy; then it was well with him: was not this to know me? saith the LORD.
17 But thine eyes and thine heart are not but for thy covetousness, and for to shed innocent blood, and for oppression, and for violence, to do it.
18 Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah; They shall not lament for him, saying, Ah my brother! or, Ah sister! they shall not lament for him, saying, Ah lord! or, Ah his glory!
19 He shall be buried with the burial of an *** , drawn and cast forth beyond the gates of Jerusalem.
20 ¶ Go up to Lebanon, and cry; and lift up thy voice in Bashan, and cry from the passages: for all thy lovers are destroyed.
21 I spake unto thee in thy prosperity; but thou saidst, I will not hear. This hath been thy manner from thy youth, that thou obeyedst not my voice.
22 The wind shall eat up all thy pastors, and thy lovers shall go into captivity: surely then shalt thou be ashamed and confounded for all thy wickedness.
23 O inhabitant of Lebanon, that makest thy nest in the cedars, how gracious shalt thou be when pangs come upon thee, the pain as of a woman in travail!
24 As I live, saith the LORD, though Coniah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah were the signet upon my right hand, yet would I pluck thee thence;
25 And I will give thee into the hand of them that seek thy life, and into the hand of them whose face thou fearest, even into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, and into the hand of the Chaldeans.
26 And I will cast thee out, and thy mother that bare thee, into another country, where ye were not born; and there shall ye die.
27 But to the land whereunto they desire to return, thither shall they not return.
28 Is this man Coniah a despised broken idol? is he a vessel wherein is no pleasure? wherefore are they cast out, he and his seed, and are cast into a land which they know not?
29 O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the LORD.
30 Thus saith the LORD, Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days: for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, and ruling any more in Judah.

The lineage you provided from the Gospel of Matthew is the lineage of Joseph who married Mary. We know that Jesus was not Joseph's son. This was an effect of the curse on Joseph's line.
In Luke 3, you can find another line of descent from David to Jesus. It is very much different from the other. In fact, Solomon is not even in this list. Jesus is descended from a different son of David named Nathan.
Jesus was the son of Heli. Actually, I believe Jesus was, physically, the grandson of Heli, but, since Heli didn't have any sons, Heli's line of descent went through Mary to Jesus according to the Lord's direction to Moses in the issue of the daughters of Zelophehad.
quote:
Nu 27:1 ¶ Then came the daughters of Zelophehad, the son of Hepher, the son of Gilead, the son of Machir, the son of Manasseh, of the families of Manasseh the son of Joseph: and these are the names of his daughters; Mahlah, Noah, and Hoglah, and Milcah, and Tirzah.
2 And they stood before Moses, and before Eleazar the priest, and before the princes and all the congregation, by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying,
3 Our father died in the wilderness, and he was not in the company of them that gathered themselves together against the LORD in the company of Korah; but died in his own sin, and had no sons.
4 Why should the name of our father be done away from among his family, because he hath no son? Give unto us therefore a possession among the brethren of our father.
5 And Moses brought their cause before the LORD.
6 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
7 The daughters of Zelophehad speak right: thou shalt surely give them a possession of an inheritance among their father’s brethren; and thou shalt cause the inheritance of their father to pass unto them.
8 And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a man die, and have no son, then ye shall cause his inheritance to pass unto his daughter.

According to the custom of the Jews (as it has been related to me), the names of women were not recorded in the official rolls of the Israelite congregation.
Therefore, though the title, KING OF THE JEWS, belonged to Joseph, because of the curse on his line, he could never attain to the throne of David to reign in Judah. However, by marrying one of the seed of David through Nathan, Joseph was able to pass the title to his wife's firstborn son, and God was able to keep His promise to David.
Remember. The title, KING OF THE JEWS, was recognized as the property of Jesus in a court of law overseen by Pilate at his Judgment Seat. If it had not been, they would have had nothing over which to execute that good man.
Jesus died without a flesh and blood heir. Therefore, the things obtained by His keeping of the Law as well as His title went into inheritance to be shared by those born of the Spirit (remembering, of course, that Jesus is the Firstborn of from the dead- the title is still His).
quote:
Ro 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 ¶ And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint–heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

However, the Jews recognized the exilarch line of descendants from Coniah in Babylonia long after the city of Babylon, itself, was emptied. I have read that there were public claimants to being descended from the prestigious class of Babylonian Jewry until the 14th century AD.
I believe it was at this time certain organizations that were active in the crusades became operatives for the Jews to oppose the presentation of the Gospel to the gentiles. Some of these organizations became very wealthy in, not looting and pillage, nor as priest/knights sworn to poverty, but, advanced banking programs developed to benefit traders moving between Babylon and Europe.
You might have noticed that the Swiss (known for banking) flag has the same design as the uniform of one of those Crusade organizations with the colors trading places. They, also, provide the Papal guard.
Are they, really, holding him hostage in case he should expose the mystery of iniquity?
By the 14th century AD, the Catholic Church had given plenty to oppose. This is when we began to see the horrible in-fighting and splintering of Christianity which continues until today.

Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, scythewieldor. You said
quote:
From what I have read, it is possible that a Jew descended from David through the cursed line of Jehoiachin will decide to make a place for himself in Jerusalem.
I don't think the line of King Jehoiachin of Judah was cursed because the Lord Jesus came through Jehoioachin's son Shealtiel and his grandson Zerubbabel:

Jeremiah 52:31
And it came to pass in the 37th year of the captivity of King Jehoiachin of Judah ... that King Evilmerodach of Babylon in the first year of his reign lifted up the head of King Jehoiachin of Judah, and brought him forth out of prison.

Ezra 5:2
Then rose up Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and began to build the house of God which is at Jerusalem: and with them were the prophets of God helping them.

Matthew 1
11 And {King} Josias begat Jechonias {Jehoiachin} and his brethren, about the time they were carried to Babylon.

12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;

13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;

14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;

15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;

16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

So scythewieldor, the line of Jehoiachin was blessed, not cursed.

Even the line of King Zedekiah of Judah was not cursed because the prophet Jeremiah most likely took King Zedekiah's daugthers to Ireland/Scotland/England where the royal Zedekiah princesses most likely married into the Shem Israel Judah Tamar Zarah line, the twin brother of the Shem Israel Judah Tamar Pharez line.

You will remember that when Tamar was giving birth, Zarah stuck his hand out of Tamar's womb first, and the midwife tied a scarlet thread to the wrist of Zarah, but then Zarah pulled his hand back and Pharez came out first, which caused the midwife to exclaim:

Genesis 38:29
And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, look, his brother came out; and she said, How have you broken forth? This breach be upon you: therefore his name was called Pharez.

The Judah Tamar Zarahites or Zarhites most likely made it to the British isles with the ships of Dan, and so Jeremiah took the Judah Pharez daughters of King Zedekiah to the British isles where they married into a Judah Tamar Zarhite prince of the British isles.

The LORD had said that David would forever have one of his seed reign upon the throne of Israel, and so after Zedekiah, the throne of David was in the British isles.

But Judah Tamar Pharez Jehoiachin was in Babylon but he no longer had a kingdom of David since after the Babylonians came the Medo-Persians and then the Greeks and then the Romans and then came the Judah Tamar Pharez Jehoiachin Shealtiel Zerubbabel Jesus of Nazareth, of the Pharez line.

But Jesus had no kingdom of David as yet because the kingdom of David was with the Judah Tamar Zarah (married to the Judah Tamar Pharez daughters of King Zedekiah) in the British isles.

But in the last day when the Lord Jesus comes again, Jesus will also be called The Restorer of the Breach:

Isaiah 30
26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD binds up the breach of His people, and heals the stroke of their wound.

Isaiah 58:12
And they that shall be of you shall build the old waste places: you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called, [i]The repairer of the breach[/b], The restorer of paths to dwell in.

What breach? The restorer of the kingdom of David from the Judah Tamar Zarah line to the Judah Tamar Pharez line.

In any case, Judah Tamar Pharez Jehoiachin was greatly blessed to be in the line of Judah Tamar Pharez Jehoiachin Jesus.

with love, eden

scythewieldor
unregistered

In 2600 years, a lot of changes have been made around Jerusalem.
I have read a report that, in 1969 after a night of much rain, an archaeologist named Dr. James Fleming was examining the old wall on the east side of Jerusalem. At the Golden Gate (which is sealed, and which many believe to be the Eastern Gate), Dr. Fleming fell into a pit about 8 feet deep. This hole was a mass grave, and there he was knee deep in bones.
What caught his attention, though, was the clear view of the large stones that made up the top of an old gate directly beneath the Golden Gate.
Very soon after that, the Moslems stopped all further examination of the wall in that area.
Now, if you see someone bust through and come through that top gate, will you, automatically, believe it is Jesus? Or, before doing anything rash, will you wait till Someone lands on The Mount of Olives with a force that splits it in two?
I think such an event as the second would, probably, destroy that top gate and open up the bottom one.
From what I have read, it is possible that a Jew descended from David through the cursed line of Jehoiachin will decide to make a place for himself in Jerusalem.
quote:
Jer 52:31 ¶ And it came to pass in the seven and thirtieth year of the captivity of Jehoiachin king of Judah, in the twelfth month, in the five and twentieth day of the month, that Evilmerodach king of Babylon in the first year of his reign lifted up the head of Jehoiachin king of Judah, and brought him forth out of prison,
32 And spake kindly unto him, and set his throne above the throne of the kings that were with him in Babylon,
33 And changed his prison garments: and he did continually eat bread before him all the days of his life.
34 And for his diet, there was a continual diet given him of the king of Babylon, every day a portion until the day of his death, all the days of his life.

It was the descendants of this king that reigned as exilarchs over the Jews from Babylon until the 10 or 11th century AD, and from Baghdad more recently. If they knew the line of that king that recently, they still do.
Having broken covenant with the Lord, his covenant with the king of Babylon is less fragile.
quote:
Eze 17:12 Say now to the rebellious house, Know ye not what these things mean? tell them, Behold, the king of Babylon is come to Jerusalem, and hath taken the king thereof, and the princes thereof, and led them with him to Babylon;
13 And hath taken of the king’s seed, and made a covenant with him, and hath taken an oath of him: he hath also taken the mighty of the land:
14 That the kingdom might be base, that it might not lift itself up, but that by keeping of his covenant it might stand.
15 But he rebelled against him in sending his ambassadors into Egypt, that they might give him horses and much people. Shall he prosper? shall he escape that doeth such things? or shall he break the covenant, and be delivered?
16 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely in the place where the king dwelleth that made him king, whose oath he despised, and whose covenant he brake, even with him in the midst of Babylon he shall die.
17 Neither shall Pharaoh with his mighty army and great company make for him in the war, by casting up mounts, and building forts, to cut off many persons:
18 Seeing he despised the oath by breaking the covenant, when, lo, he had given his hand, and hath done all these things, he shall not escape.

If a Jewish prince of the line of Jehoiachin comes through that top gate and begins to build a Jewish temple (especially, if they choose to build on a site which the Moslems contest), that might be just the catalyst that could draw all OPEC- controlled nations (may as well say "all nations") against Jerusalem behind one of the seven head/king's of Babylon newly spit up from the pit.
That's when the REAL you-know-who shows up.

Another scenario that I can not rule out from what I have understood, so far, is that the Jewish prince could be the eighth which is one of the seven head/kings of Babylon spit up from the pit.
After all, Jeremiah says Jehoiachin was a favorite king in Babylon.
quote:
Is 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

Such a one might first weaken his competition by inciting wars between Islam and the Christians.
Many Jews would be collateral damage, and may find many Christians coming to their aid which would lead to the salvation of many Jews.
However, if he, then, decided to set up a throne for himself in Jerusalem (contrary to the curse of God), he would have to bring some support for the unavoidable fight with the Moslems that remain.
Such a one could, having gained control of nations through their war debt, easily find the help of 10 kings for an hour or so. With the new weapons against a weakened Islam, he might not need more (especially, considering the economical havoc that could happen in just one hour of computer hacking).
He would, likely, come through that top gate and set up a temple.
Now,
  • since Jehoiachin has been made a favorite king of Babylon, and
  • since he has become bound to Babylon by covenant, and,
  • if one could construe the Moslems as being Babylonians by allegiance or culture or race, then,
they as well as the Jews would all be his own people.
quote:
Is 14:20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
After he wipes out all those Moslems (talk about the blood), his job is finished and, then, we're back to that point when the REAL you-know-who shows up.

Oh yeah. In either scenario, I'll be on one of those horses behind the REAL you-know-who.

I love Jesus Christ, Lord of all.

I like playing the read-and-guess game, too.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement