Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Muslim Islamic cyber terrorist

Author Topic: Muslim Islamic cyber terrorist
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Being a Christian server we just seem to draw a lot of hackers.

"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me." Joh 12:32

. .

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonlesol   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They posted it on the website after they hacked. They signed it Muslim Islamic and redirected the website to a muslim website.

Ohhh...so sorry  - [Prayer]
but at least we know it won't last for ever...  -

Posts: 478 | From: Quebec | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 21 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carol Swenson:
CWO4GUNNER,

Takes a strong man to say that.

So ..., what can we do about these hackers?

We have been fighting hackers for years. Have spend a lot of money on security programs. It is not a new problem. Being a Christian server we just seem to draw a lot of hackers.

[cool_shades]

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lonlesol:
David, how can you tell that this came from Muslim Islamic cyber terrorist hacker(s)(?)???...Are you sure???...Can't it just be from anyone that would want to do harm just for the fun of it???...we all know how full of crazy people this world is... [Confused]

I mean, I wouldn't want to accuse anyone or any group in particular???...we all know where that leads... [Confused]

I have seen an attack from hackers a few years ago targetted on EzBoard...I don't know if they ever found whoever (was it one individual or a group?) that did this???... [Confused]

I am not trying to protect anyone, I am just so confused about this... [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

They posted it on the website after they hacked. They signed it Muslim Islamic and redirected the website to a muslim website.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CWO4GUNNER,

Takes a strong man to say that.

So ..., what can we do about these hackers?

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CWO4GUNNER said
quote:
I [was] absolutely convinced it was not a site wide problem but that my personal account had been suspended because of my harsh overly directed statements and my heart was very heavy ... take it as a lesson that I am capable of projecting as much gentleness as righteous anger and still get the same message across and that in "my case" tempering my convictions with love will better serve a good and worthy arguments.
[thumbsup2] honey works better than vinegar

eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonlesol   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David, how can you tell that this came from Muslim Islamic cyber terrorist hacker(s)(?)???...Are you sure???...Can't it just be from anyone that would want to do harm just for the fun of it???...we all know how full of crazy people this world is... [Confused]

I mean, I wouldn't want to accuse anyone or any group in particular???...we all know where that leads... [Confused]

I have seen an attack from hackers a few years ago targetted on EzBoard...I don't know if they ever found whoever (was it one individual or a group?) that did this???... [Confused]

I am not trying to protect anyone, I am just so confused about this... [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 478 | From: Quebec | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 21 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This website was hacked as well, but I think I have it fixed where it want happen again.

But I have thought that before.

grin

[cool_shades]

CWO4GUNNER
Advanced Member
Member # 6971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CWO4GUNNER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This of course is not good David and requires our prayers for this site to fully recover and withstand this persecution. But perhaps reserve some joy that the site was worthy of attack and persecution.

I know it was a small revelation for me as I absolutely convinced it was not a site wide problem but that my personal account had been suspended because of my over harsh overly directed statements and my hart was very heavy. But the lord revealed to me in prayer last night that it was not as it seemed and to have faith, but rather to also consider it a chastise upon me and take it as a lesson that I am capable of projecting as much gentleness as righteous anger and still get the same message across, and that in "my case" tempering my convictions with love will better serve a good and worthy arguments.

While I am not so proud that I would assume that God would allow the site to be taken down to impress a point upon me alone. I do believe all things work together for those that love God whether for blessings, mercy, or rebuke.
So praise God in the highest. [clap2]

Now for me this is a good example of free will interjected by grace. Oh He is so faithful and his strength made so perfect in all our weakness! [clap2]

Posts: 54 | From: Bullhead City, AZ | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a shame! [Frown]

I will be praying... [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 16 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muslim Islamic cyber terrorist hacked our www.jesusclips.com website today.

Pray I can get it back online soon.

God bless

Plow on, plow on...
David

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord,
every knee shall bow to me,
and every tongue shall confess to God.

Romans 14:11

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement