Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Jesus Will Rapture The Church In The Year 2033.

Author Topic: Jesus Will Rapture The Church In The Year 2033.
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 15 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'CORRIE TEN BOOM AND THE RAPTURE'.
- (This is from a letter Corrie wrote in 1974)

"The world is deathly ill. It is dying. The Great Physician has already signed the death certificate. Yet there is still a great work for Christians to do. They are to be streams of living water, channels of mercy to those who are still in the world. It is possible for them to do this because they are overcomers.

Christians are ambassadors for Christ. They are representatives from Heaven to this dying world. And because of our presence here, things will change.

My sister, Betsy, and I were in the Nazi concentration camp at Ravensbruck because we committed the crime of loving Jews. Seven hundred of us from Holland, France, Russia, Poland and Belgium were herded into a room built for two hundred. As far as I knew, Betsy and I were the only two representatives of Heaven in that room.

We may have been the Lord's only representatives in that place of hatred, yet because of our presence there, things changed. Jesus said, "In the world you shall have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." We too, are to be overcomers – bringing the light of Jesus into a world filled with darkness and hate.

Sometimes I get frightened as I read the Bible, and as I look in this world and see all of the tribulation and persecution promised by the Bible coming true. Now I can tell you, though, if you too are afraid, that I have just read the last pages. I can now come to shouting "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!" for I have found where it is written that Jesus said,

"He that overcometh shall inherit all things:
and I will be His God,
and he shall be My son."

This is the future and hope of this world. Not that the world will survive – but that we shall be overcomers in the midst of a dying world.

Betsy and I, in the concentration camp, prayed that God would heal Betsy who was so weak and sick.
"Yes, the Lord will heal me,", Betsy said with confidence.
She died the next day and I could not understand it. They laid her thin body on the concrete floor along with all the other corpses of the women who died that day.

It was hard for me to understand, to believe that God had a purpose for all that. Yet because of Betsy's death, today I am traveling all over the world telling people about Jesus.

There are some among us teaching there will be no tribulation, that the Christians will be able to escape all this. These are the false teachers that Jesus was warning us to expect in the latter days. Most of them have little knowledge of what is already going on across the world. I have been in countries where the saints are already suffering terrible persecution.

In China, the Christians were told, "Don't worry, before the tribulation comes you will be translated – raptured." Then came a terrible persecution. Millions of Christians were tortured to death. Later I heard a Bishop from China say, sadly,

"We have failed.
We should have made the people strong for persecution,
rather than telling them Jesus would come first.
Tell the people how to be strong in times of persecution,
how to stand when the tribulation comes,
– to stand and not faint."

I feel I have a divine mandate to go and tell the people of this world that it is possible to be strong in the Lord Jesus Christ. We are in training for the tribulation, but more than sixty percent of the Body of Christ across the world has already entered into the tribulation. There is no way to escape it.
We are next.

Since I have already gone through prison for Jesus' sake, and since I met the Bishop in China, now every time I read a good Bible text I think, "Hey, I can use that in the time of tribulation." Then I write it down and learn it by heart.

When I was in the concentration camp, a camp where only twenty percent of the women came out alive, we tried to cheer each other up by saying, "Nothing could be any worse than today." But we would find the next day was even worse. During this time a Bible verse that I had committed to memory gave me great hope and joy.

"If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye;
for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you;
on their part evil is spoken of,
but on your part He is glorified."
(I Peter 3:14)

I found myself saying, "Hallelujah!
Because I am suffering, Jesus is glorified!"

In America, the churches sing, "Let the congregation escape tribulation", but in China and Africa the tribulation has already arrived. This last year alone more than two hundred thousand Christians were martyred in Africa. Now things like that never get into the newspapers because they cause bad political relations. But I know. I have been there. We need to think about that when we sit down in our nice houses with our nice clothes to eat our steak dinners. Many, many members of the Body of Christ are being tortured to death at this very moment, yet we continue right on as though we are all going to escape the tribulation.

Several years ago I was in Africa in a nation where a new government had come into power. The first night I was there some of the Christians were commanded to come to the police station to register. When they arrived they were arrested and that same night they were executed. The next day the same thing happened with other Christians. The third day it was the same. All the Christians in the district were being systematically murdered.

The fourth day I was to speak in a little church. The people came, but they were filled with fear and tension. All during the service they were looking at each other, their eyes asking, "Will this one I am sitting beside be the next one killed? Will I be the next one?"

The room was hot and stuffy with insects that came through the screenless windows and swirled around the naked bulbs over the bare wooden benches. I told them a story out of my childhood.

"When I was a little girl, " I said, "I went to my father and said,
"Daddy, I am afraid that I will never be strong enough to be a martyr for Jesus Christ."
"Tell me," said Father,
"When you take a train trip to Amsterdam,
when do I give you the money for the ticket?
Three weeks before?"

"No, Daddy, you give me the money for the ticket just before we get on the train."

"That is right," my father said, "and so it is with God's strength.
Our Father in Heaven knows when you will need the strength to be a martyr for Jesus Christ.
He will supply all you need – just in time…"

My African friends were nodding and smiling.
Suddenly a spirit of joy descended upon that church and the people began singing,

" In the sweet, by and by,
we shall meet on that beautiful shore."

Later that week, half the congregation of that church was executed.
I heard later that the other half was killed some months ago.

But I must tell you something. I was so happy that the Lord used me to encourage these people, for unlike many of their leaders, I had the word of God. I had been to the Bible and discovered that Jesus said He had not only overcome the world, but to all those who remained faithful to the end, He would give a crown of life.

How can we get ready for the persecution?

First we need to feed on the Word of God, digest it, make it a part of our being. This will mean disciplined Bible study each day as we not only memorize long passages of scripture, but put the principles to work in our lives.

Next we need to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Not just the Jesus of yesterday, the Jesus of History,
but the life-changing Jesus of today who is still alive
and sitting at the right hand of God.

We must be filled with the Holy Spirit. This is no optional command of the Bible, it is absolutely necessary. Those earthly disciples could never have stood up under the persecution of the Jews and Romans had they not waited for Pentecost. Each of us needs our own personal Pentecost, the baptism of the Holy Spirit. We will never be able to stand in the tribulation without it.

In the coming persecution we must be ready to help each other and encourage each other.
But we must not wait until the tribulation comes before starting.
The fruit of the Spirit should be the dominant force of every Christian's life.

Many are fearful of the coming tribulation, they want to run. I, too, am a little bit afraid when I think that after all my eighty years, including the horrible Nazi concentration camp, that I might have to go through the tribulation also.
But then I read the Bible and I am glad.

When I am weak, then I shall be strong, the Bible says. Betsy and I were prisoners for the Lord, we were so weak, but we got power because the Holy Spirit was on us. That mighty inner strengthening of the Holy Spirit helped us through. No, you will not be strong in yourself when the tribulation comes. Rather, you will be strong in the power of Him who will not forsake you. For seventy-six years I have known the Lord Jesus and not once has He ever left me, or let me down.

"Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him", (Job 13:15)

for I know that to all who overcome,
He shall give the crown of life.
Hallelujah!"

- Corrie Ten Boom - 1974

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi again Bibleprophecytimeline,

I noticed above that you stated that 2033 would be the year of the rapture. Now, that means that you would also have to convince us that the rapture and the second coming are two separate events. If we consider 2Peter 3:10 that may be a difficult task to accomplish...........

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Not only that, Jesus speaks of the time of great tribulation before His coming in Matthew 24.

With love in Christ, Daniel

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Eden response….

Like bibleprophecytimeline said the key is …. 1 Thessalonians 5

1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
11Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Here in is the need for understanding The Feast of Israel.

AN OVERVIEW OF THE SEVEN FEASTS

Here below is an overview of the seven feasts as they have unfolded so far.

1. Passover Fulfilled! (By Jesus/Yeshua at His crucifixion
on Nisan 14 in the spring of 32 A.D.)

2. Feast of Unleavened Bread Fulfilled! (By Jesus/Yeshua in His burial in the tomb
on Nisan 15 in the spring of 32 A.D.)

3. Feast of Firstfruits Fulfilled! (By Jesus/Yeshua at His Resurrection
on Nisan 17 in the spring of 32 A.D.)

4. Feast of Pentecost Fulfilled! (By the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost
on Sivan 7 in the summer of 32 A.D.)

(A gap of 2000 years or so has allowed the Light of Israel to
. go forth into the nations for the Gentiles to be evangelized).
- - - - - - - - - - - - WE ARE HERE - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Now here come the three Fall Feasts of Israel.
They will erupt into holy history in spectacular fashion.

And the first of the three is probably just up ahead.

Indeed the very next feast coming up for fulfillment will be,

5. The Feast of Trumpets Unfulfilled ....(as of yet).
Something BIG is going to happen
on the first day of the Tishrei moon,
on some future Rosh Hashanah,
in the autumn season of some future year.
As we put the various Biblical pieces together it seems quite likely that the New Covenant fulfillment of Rosh Hashanah, (the Feast of Trumpets), will be the occasion of the confirming of the 7 year "Covenant with Many" which involves Israel. This was the prophecy given by the Angel Gabriel to the prophet Daniel as it is written in Dan. 9:27.

This is sad to have to report, ..... and few dare to mention it.

But God's covenant people will make a strong covenant with a pretender.

He will be a false messiah.

Seven years after this epic future Daniel 9:27 event,
and 30 days beyond the end of the 1260days + 1260days
or 30 days beyond the 70th Week (or 70th "seven") of Daniel;

That is 1260 days + 1290 days = 2550 days later,
we arrive on the 10th day of the Tishrei moon.
Oh yes, it is

6. The Day of Atonement Unfulfilled ....(as of yet).
When the Tishrei to Tishrei time span over seven years
is 86 moons in the metatonic cycle, (and not 87 moons),
we notice something extraordinary.
Those 2550 days reach out and touch the next two feasts!

It is a perfect fit!

This author noticed this in 2003.

See this article on the Fall Feasts of Israel.
Tishri 1 to Tishrie 10, seven years later = 2550 days.

Remember also that 1260 + 1290 = 2550 days.
So.

Day #1 = the Feast of Trumpets.
Day #2550 = the Day of Atonement.
Check this out for yourself using this Hebrew calendar converter.

You can find this converter at www.hebcal.com
It seems that some future Tishrei 1 will see the confirming of the seven year treaty of Dan.9:27.
Seven years later, on Tishrei 10, the history of this present evil age will be wrapped up.
Holy history will see the emergence of a stupendous day of awe.

It will be the final blow-out Day of Atonement.
And it will be the last day to be saved. (Joel 2:28-32)

This future climactic 'Day of Reckoning' will cap off our present history.
It will be the very last day of this present evil age.

The following day will see the opening of the 'Day of the Lord'.

Judgment Day will have arrived.
And the angels of wrath, the grim reapers,
Will be hovering over the wicked.
After the tares have been gathered, (Mat:13:30)
the Elect will be gathered at the Resurrection-Rapture.

The seventh and final feast is

7. The Feast of Tabernacles Unfulfilled ....(as of yet).
The fulfillment of this feast will see the establishment
of the long awaited glorious 1000 year long Millennium of Messiah.

http://www.endtimepilgrim.org/trumpets.htm

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bibleprophecytimeline
Member # 7055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bibleprophecytimeline   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHY ARE SO MANY CHRISTIANS SO BLIND. They always Misquote the verse in Matthew 24 that say's, "no one except the father knows the hour or day of Christ return". THE KEY WORDS HERE ARE "DAY" AND "HOUR" but yet it‘s confusing to so many people they don‘t understand it. If you take the time to read the WHOLE chapter you can get the WHOLE picture of what Christ was saying. Jesus also say's in that same passage of scripture that even though we will not know the "Hour" or "Day", we would know the SEASON, EVEN AT THE DOORS and he gave the parable of the fig tree as an example. Meaning in the last days we who are relevant participants of the last days will know the approximate time of Christ 2nd and 3rd return by the signs of the times. The meaning of "when you see these signs begin to take place" is the key words here. We who are living in the last days are the ones who will see the signs of the last days beginning to take place. THEREFORE, knowing that the time is upon us for Christ return. "EVEN AT THE DOORS". He also gives a warning for having this knowledge and using it to stray from the path of righteousness. READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER OF MATTHEW 24. Before you base Bible doctrine on one sentence. Besides that you don't even get that right because you are blind to the words, "hour" and "day".
Think People Before You Speak Wrong Concerning God‘s Word.

Go To My Website www.bibleprophecytimeline and you will understand it if you read ALL of what is on my website concerning the Bible Prophecy Timeline. It is so simple a child could understand it and get it.
Yet so many Christian are blind because they are tunnel vision to Christian Traditions. Something Christ hated because he knew how being wrapped up in Christian tradition could blind so many people from realizing a great mystery. It’s why the Jews were wrong and blinded when they crucified Christ the son of God.
This knowledge of Christ return is not for everyone.

--------------------
Jesus Christ (Yashua) Will Come To Rapture The Church In The Year 2033. The First Seal Was Opened in 2003 With The First Horse Of The Apocalypse, The Rider With A Bow Wearing A Crown. Get The Details And Timeline At www.bibleprophecytimeline.com

Posts: 6 | From: Cleveland, TN | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, bibleprophecytimeliner. Phew, long name. It is interesting to me that 2033 falls within a window of time which has some subtantiation in the Bible.

Regarding Jerusalem, the Bible says it would be "trodden underfoot until...":

Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Assumption 1:

Assuming that, in regard to Jerusalem, it was no longer trodden underfoot by the Gentiles starting in 1967 when the Israelis regained Old Jerusalem for the first time since Babylonian times.

Assumption 2:

The generation that lives after 1967 shall see the coming of the Lord:

Luke 21:32
Truly I say to you, This generation shall not pass away till all be fulfilled.

Assumption 3:

A human generation averages 70 years:

Psalm 90:10
The days of our years are 70 years; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Then take 1967 + 70 years = 2037, right in the neighborhood of 2033.

Jesus did say we could not know the hour nor the day, but it does not say that we could not know the year or approximate year.

Mark 13:32
But of that day and that hour knows no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Be blessed,
eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
waynemlj
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by CWO4GUNNER:
Agreed! Dear brother in Christ, I wouldn't even pollute my mind by reading those predictions that set a date, time or place, much less post them. It is enough that we know the season is near and always be expecting him in keeping ourselves filled with with the Holy Spirit like a trimmed lamp filled with oil. Meditating on the word of God day and night, ready to give an answer regarding our faith. The Lord has kept us here to fishers of men, preach the gospel, and lead them to repentance so the Holy Spirit can do His work. Not predict the day or time of his coming.

Men will tell you, 'There he is!' or 'Here he is!' Do not go running off after them. For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other. Luke 17:23-25

Hi CWO4GUNNER,

We are certainly agreed on this topic!

I love the quote you used.

Would you believe it was exactly the same one that was in my mind to write back with, but I had to go out and didn't get back to the computer.

You spoke the Truth!

waynemlj

CWO4GUNNER
Advanced Member
Member # 6971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CWO4GUNNER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed! Dear brother in Christ, I wouldn't even pollute my mind by reading those predictions that set a date, time or place, much less post them. It is enough that we know the season is near and always be expecting him in keeping ourselves filled with with the Holy Spirit like a trimmed lamp filled with oil. Meditating on the word of God day and night, ready to give an answer regarding our faith. The Lord has kept us here to fishers of men, preach the gospel, and lead them to repentance so the Holy Spirit can do His work. Not predict the day or time of his coming.

Men will tell you, 'There he is!' or 'Here he is!' Do not go running off after them. For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other. Luke 17:23-25

Posts: 54 | From: Bullhead City, AZ | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
waynemlj
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by bibleprophecytimeline:
Go To www.bibleprophecytimeline.com for complete details and the timeline leading up to Christ 2nd and 3rd return.
The First Seal was opened in 2003 with teh First Horse of the Apocalypse the White Horse with the rider of conquest who carries a bow and wears a crown. The Second Seal will be opened in 2009 with the Second Horse of The Apocalypse the Red Horse, the rider is given a great sword (Nuclear Bomb) which takes peace from the world.

Hi bibleprophecytimeline,

Daniel's response to your post about End-Time events is absolutely correct.

You are listening to the wrong doctrine.

God's Word is the only doctrine to trust.
No one knows the time for the End. Not even Jesus knew that information.

Don't waste your time with that kind of nonsense.

Read, study, memorize, and cherish God's Holy Word. And leave the end of the world to Him.

waynemlj

bibleprophecytimeline
Member # 7055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bibleprophecytimeline   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The key word here is "hour" and "day". Most Christians get this Biblical truth wrong because they don't realize that Christ said we would know the season and he gave the parable of the fig tree as an example. No man knows the "hour or the "day" but we will know the season and that season is in the year 2033 according to the prophecy timeline.

It's the same with the Biblical truth about judging someone. Christians get it wrong when they say you are not suppose to judge people for their sins and they use the verse of scripture Matthew 7:1 which says judge not lest ye be judge. However, if you read the entire passage of scripture and see who it is Jesus is talking about, he is talking to sinners judging other sinners who also are living in sin judging others. The Apostle Paul said we which are spiritual judge all things. He also said what know ye not we will judge angels. Without judgment there is no rebuke. Without rebuke there is no shame. Without shame there is no conviction. Without conviction there is no repentance. Without repentance there is no acceptance of forgiveness. Without forgiveness there is no hope for salvation. There are a lot of Biblical truths that Christians get wrong and it is the fault of not studying the Bible to show yourself approved unto God.

I hear it all the time people saying that no one knows the hour of Christ return except the Father but they don't realize the word “hour” does not mean we will not know when Christ is coming even at the doors at stated in Matthew 24:33. Jesus said we would know, even at the doors. The year 2033 is the correct year date according to the prophecy timeline. It is the 2,000th anniversary of Christ death burial and resurrection but there is more to it then that. 7 years later is also the 6,000th anniversary of the fall of man bringing to a close the 6th day of the 7-day creation cycle which says that the earth will only exist for 7,000 years, a thousand years for each day of creation. The last thousand years which is represented by the Sabbath day is the thousand year reign of Christ as king bringing to a close the 7th day.
Is it not amazing that these two anniversaries are lined up together with 7 years in between these two important and significant anniversaries. The 7 years is the great tribulation and the marriage supper of the Lamb. The numbers 2 representing the church and the number 6 representing man are represented. There is a lot more but you will have to read it on the website at www.bibleprophecytimeline.com

--------------------
Jesus Christ (Yashua) Will Come To Rapture The Church In The Year 2033. The First Seal Was Opened in 2003 With The First Horse Of The Apocalypse, The Rider With A Bow Wearing A Crown. Get The Details And Timeline At www.bibleprophecytimeline.com

Posts: 6 | From: Cleveland, TN | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life Application Bible Commentary: 1 & 2 Thessalonians

1 Thessalonians 4:17

Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. (NKJV)

There are three main views regarding the timing of the Rapture of the believers:

1. Pretribulationists point to the period of Tribulation (described in Revelation) that occurs before the second coming of Christ and believe that the Rapture of the believers will occur before this time of Tribulation. They believe, therefore, that believers will be in heaven while the earth goes through a time of great Tribulation. This view sees the believers meeting Christ in the clouds but places his second coming at a later time.

2. Midtribulationists say that the Rapture will occur at the midpoint of the time period of Tribulation. The believers will be on earth for the first half of that time of Tribulation but then will be raptured and will escape the last half, which will be a time of intense suffering. This view also sees Christ’s second coming as a separate and later event.

3. Posttribulationists believe that the believers will remain on the earth during the time of Tribulation prior to Christ’s second coming. Then when Christ returns in the clouds, believers will be caught up to be with him. This is also the Second Coming, when Christ comes to judge and set up his kingdom.

This verse, 4:17, is a key verse for those who make the Rapture a distinct event from the return of Christ to reign (see also John 14:1-3; 1 Corinthians 15:51-53; 2 Thessalonians 2:1.)

While Christians may differ regarding the timing of this Rapture, all believe that it will happen and that it will be a joyous reunion of all believers, living and dead. Paul’s point was not to give his readers a timeline or a literal description of how all the end-times events would fit together. Instead, he wanted to reassure the Thessalonians that their fellow believers who had died would not miss out on Christ’s return and eternal kingdom.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew someone who though that Jesus was going to rapture the church in 1998 because they took the number of man (666) x trinity (3) = 1998. I guess they were wrong. I will put my trust in the clear word of God. Of that day and hour knows no man, no, not even the son of Man.

With love in Christ, Daniel

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bibleprophecytimeline
Member # 7055

posted February 23, 2008 11:28 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JESUS CHRIST (YASHUA) WILL COME BACK IN THE CLOUDS TO RAPTURE THE CHURCH IN THE YEAR 2033.

In The Year 2039 He Comes Back With His Church At His 3rd Coming, After The 7 Years Of Tribulation On Earth To Defeat The Anti-Christ, Putting A Stop To The 3rd World War, Sitting On The Thrown In The 3rd Temple As The Living Word Of God, The 3rd Testament, On The 3rd Planet From The Sun. Three is the number of divinity.
A lot of people have been asking me, how do I know Christ will come back in the year 2033 when the Bible says in Matthew 24 that no one except the Father knows the hour of Christ return. Note: The key word here is "hour". The Bible also says in that very same passage of scripture that even though we do not know the "hour" we would know the "season", "even at the doors". The word doors being plural here refers to Christ 2nd and 3rd coming. So how do I know that Christ will come in the year 2033? A lot of Bible research in 17 books of prophecy including the book of Revelation and simply adding up the years according to the Prophecy Timeline from creation as in Genesis chapter 5 until now in reference to the 7-day creation cycle, that the world will only exist for a thousand years for each day of creation a total of 7,000 years. We are coming up on the 6,000 year mark in 2039. The last thousand years is the thousand year rein of Christ on earth sitting on the thrown in the third Temple as King, bringing to a close the 7th day of creation in the year 3040. The beginning of "Time No More" begins in 2040 with the first day of Christ thousand year reign.
Time is marked by the existence of sin and death in the world now coming upon the 6,000th year. The number 6 is the number of man and is why the Anti-Christ also known as the man of sin is represented by the number 666. It stands for the 6th world power as represented by the Great image in king Nebuchadnezzar’s vision in Daniel 2, at the 6,000th year of mans existence since the fall bring to a close the 6th day of creation, when a man represented by the number 6 claims to be God sitting on the thrown in the newly built Temple in defiance to God. Christ comes to remove the Anti-Christ from the thrown and to sit down on the thrown as king for a thousand years. It gets a whole ot better but you will have to read the website.
In the early days of Christianity, the book of Revelation was not understood even to the point that some Bible scholars excluded it from the other books of the Bible. Even Martin Luther did not understand it nor did John Calvin who wrote a commentary on every New Testament book except the book of Revelation. The reason is, the book of Revelation was not for their time. Only those who are relevant to be actual participants in the Last Days, those who are living today is the book of Revelation relevant for our time and for us to understand because we are the one's who will be alive during the Last Days to witness the Biblical events that are about to take place in the next 31 years. The Bible Prophecy Timeline is easy to understand and when you read it on the website it will be as if a light will go off in your head as the Last Days become more clear, relevant to our time. It’s so simple that anyone can deduce the timeline beginning with creation and following the dateline found in Genesis chapter 5.
The First Seal was opened in 2003 with the First Horse of the Apocalypse, the White Horse with the rider of conquest who holds a bow and wears a crown. The Second Seal will be opened in 2009 with the Red Horse, the rider is given a great sword (Nuclear Bomb) and peace is taken from the world. The Red Horse represents Islamic terrorism. You can find out the rest on the website at the bottom.
Write to me if you have any questions or want to get in on the discussion.

--------------------

bibleprophecytimeline
Member # 7055

Go To www.bibleprophecytimeline.com for complete details and the timeline leading up to Christ 2nd and 3rd return.
The First Seal was opened in 2003 with teh First Horse of the Apocalypse the White Horse with the rider of conquest who carries a bow and wears a crown. The Second Seal will be opened in 2009 with the Second Horse of The Apocalypse the Red Horse, the rider is given a great sword (Nuclear Bomb) which takes peace from the world.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement