Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » RFID or Radio Frequency ID is advancing

Author Topic: RFID or Radio Frequency ID is advancing
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
666 could be the name somehow. One author states that a matrix which contains three lines of six digits on each line would be able to enumerate (by nature of its being a number matrix) every person alive today. So who knows? The beast could be named "The Mark," or maybe just Mark! But the number, or better stated, the numbered, would represent the beast by their being numbered, such that if you were an outsider you might referr to them as those "marked," individuals. (I'm kidding about the name Mark.)

I have for a long while considered that the mark might be a tatoo. A chip can be removed more easily than a tatoo, and a tatoo, as illustrated in another part of this forum, is now in production for marking cattle. It is now a reality.

I do believe that they will be literally marked on the forhead and forehand. And it will be cheaper to mark billions of people with ink, than with microchips.

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Morning Eden,
I'm up kinda late tonite...not all that tired yet. How do we know what to take literal and what to take symbolic? It seems that throughout scripture that there are things expressed literal and things expressed symbolic. For example: When Jesus says that we shall forgive up to 70x7, does that mean that we stop forgiving when we hit 490 times? We can look at the number of the beast a few different ways....the way that you describe, which involves a literal mark on the forehead, is one way, or we can look at it that the number 6 may represent the number of man in that man was created on the 6th day, and that 666 may represent a counterfeit Christ. Since I believe that a counterfeit Christ is one who claims to hold the "order of Melchisidek" I have a tendency towards belief in the counterfeit Christ, more than I do in an outward mark on the forehead.

With love in Christ, Daniel

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The RFID or Radio Frequency ID is advancing slowly, but surely and also paying with one's cell phone.

It's an ID chip the size of a grain of rice that is put under the skin with a needle and is read with a radio-frequency reader.

Is the RFID chip what is called the mark in Revelation?

Revelation 13

16 And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

17 That no man might buy or sell, save he who had the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has nderstanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666.

Now, I can see where the RFID might be the chip or mark in the right hand or forehead, but how could the RFID chip also be "the name of the beast" and "the number of the beast"?

eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement