Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » what subject is off limits and why

Author Topic: what subject is off limits and why
freeinchrist
Community Member
Member # 6867

Icon 16 posted      Profile for freeinchrist   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello group... i am rather new here. i really like to stay but i like to know what topics are off limits and why ? i don't want to get kicked off this site . so i am asking to prevent this. little background on me.. male 45. been a christian for about 2 years. Christ has changed my Life for the best. i am a new creation..old things have gone. it is a process . HE is Faithful. so much of who i am now is someone i wasnt before. THE bible can live and breathe in us. this IS HIS word... the WORD became flesh and dwelled amoung us.. JESUS IS THE WORD.. i love talking and sharing the Word of God. how can we live the way that God wants us too live if we don't know the WORD. GOD transforms us into HIS imagine. i am only asking out of Godly Love . what can't i talk about on this site? and please why ? thank-you.. freeinChrist
Posts: 18 | From: michigan,usa | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement