Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Forgive them for they don't know what they are doing.

Author Topic: Forgive them for they don't know what they are doing.
cbou4668
Advanced Member
Member # 6280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbou4668     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. I believe the basis to refinement is not following other gods. King Solomon got away with a lot before the hammer came down. Allowing the worship of other gods in Israel was the log in his eye. Didn't the Ark of the Lord's prescence knock over another god when it was in the same
tent?

Posts: 99 | From: Rockledge, FL | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 17 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cbou4668 are you refering to this paragraph?

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbou4668
Advanced Member
Member # 6280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbou4668     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
38. He is All Powerful
Posts: 99 | From: Rockledge, FL | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbou4668
Advanced Member
Member # 6280

BecauseHeLives. In the very last paragraph of your post it sounds like you are giving the definition of blasphemy, taking the Lord's name in vain. Basicly, not believing Him. Idolatry on the high places. If this is true, then that would coincide with my understanding of the Message to the Church of Ephesus that defines the Spirit of God that is Love. He hates what they do, but He doesn't say that He hates them. If I am to understand, then this is the best way to not be judgemental, by first not calling God a liar.
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 15 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Eden said...

"Pacifism, or allowing oneself to be killed while saying "I love you!" means NOTHING to evil persons when Lucifer-Islam knows that destroying Israel means the Prince cannot rule from Jerusalem."

Vengence is Mine says Yahweh!

The enemies of Yahweh will try to come against Israel, but woe to them in that day.

Lucifer and all his minions will not stop the Prince of Peace from ruling in Jerusalem!

Those that claim Yeshua as Lord have one task; show Yahweh’s love to a dying world

The Apostle Paul before conversion was the same as any Luciferian, Muslim, Roman Catholic or any other person full of hate to the point of killing in the name of any god.

The Apostle Paul thought he was doing God a service by killing Christians and in a sense I guess he was doing God a service (the God of this world that is).

Yeshua could/can kill all His enemies just by speaking it so.

Yeshua is our only example, He forgave in every circumstance where He was wronged, spat upon, beat, cursed, ridiculed, plucked His bead out and crucified and He cried forgive them Father they know not what they do and all true believers that have and will follow have and will do the same, no exceptions.

Yeshua had/has one message love your enemies, do good to those that seek to do you evil.

Anyone that is Born Again can not take the life of another for any cause.

Mat 10:39
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
Mat 16:25
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
Mar 8:35
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
Luk 9:24
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
Luk 17:33
Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
Jhn 12:25
He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

We are in a battle and we must fight, every Christian without exception is a soldier in the army of Yahweh. From the oldest to the youngest no exception, some are new recruits in training some are seasoned soldiers who know what it is like to be on the front lines of battle.

Let us learn of our Commander and Chief Yeshua……

(For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, chou4668, I took the time to read your list about the attributes of our God and that LIST IS WONDERFUL. What a wonderful God we have.

I am sure that Our God is all those things, and GOD IS MUCH MORE more and is composed of VOLUMES that we just cannot understand.

We can only exclaim with Isaiah when he say the glory of the LORD in a vision above, and like Isaiah we'll exclaim, "woe is me, I am a man of unclean lips." God is therefore MANY MORE TIMES anything we can even imagine.

Regarding “how to deal with the terrorist threat.”

Chou4668, you said:

“If this is what they do when the wood is green, what will the future bring? As these are exact quotes of Jesus, I don't know.”

Eden here: Here it is:

Luke 23:31
For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?

You also said:

“They sound to me that we better figure out what we are doing so we can overcome this terrorist problem. I believe that the forgiveness received through Faith in Jesus Christ is core, but refinement should not be accomplished through killing.”

Eden here:

This terrorist problem is a war between Lucifer’s counter-religion of Islam and YHWH’s true religion of Judeo-Christianity, to see who will be Prince and King of kings ruling over the earth from Jerusalem.

Lucifer will try to win through Islam eventhough Lucifer knows that the Bible says that Jesus of Bethlehem-Judah will become that Prince and King of kings ruling over the whole earth from Jerusalem.

So, how to deal with "this terrorist threat”?

First of course I must make sure that I MYSELF AM SAVED by believing in this Jesus AND also9 help to get other people saved either by preaching or teaching the Bible myself or by supporting other preachers or teachers of the Bible.

The Bible also says that the people of the world will be “going about their business as if everything is fairly normal” when Jesus comes back to earth to be Prince and King of kings:

Matthew 24:37-39 (KJV)

37 As the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were BEFORE the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,

39 And they did not realize any of it until the flood came and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

The above seems to show that there will be a sense of normalcy on the earth at the time of Jesus's second coming, but also that the world will get wilder:

Luke 23:31
For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?

cbou4668, to get back to your Topic title, "Forgive them for they don't know what they are doing", forgiving Lucifer-Islam not stop Lucifer-Islame from FIGHTING ON EARTH with weapons of mass destruction, so we must also FIGHT besides FORGIVE so that WE ARE NOT DESTROYED.

Pacifism, or allowing oneself to be killed while saying "I love you!" means NOTHING to evil persons when Lucifer-Islam knows that destroying Israel means the Prince cannot rule from Jerusalem.

And presumably Lucifer-Islam is thinking, "But I can rule the world from ANOTHER CITY, like Meccah/Medina or FROM ANCIENT BABYLON, yeah!

With love,
Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonlesol   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
37. He is Perfect
Posts: 478 | From: Quebec | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbou4668
Advanced Member
Member # 6280

YES, Above all, HE FORGIVES.

35. He Forgives
36. He is Tolerant

List describing my Father in Heaven just keeps getting longer.
I believe that if anyone can identifiy with this list, I am a lot closer to finding agreement about God.

Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, cbou4668, I don't think that the phrase,
"if they do this in green tree, what will they do in the dry" has anything to do with "this terrorist problem."

Rather, I think that the phrase "if they do this in green tree, what will they do in the dry" will have something to do with getting rid of people who declare that the Word of God of Israel is the true guide to salvation.

In the last days of the world system, Christians who declare that the Word of God is the ONLY guide to salvation will probably again be imprisoned and otherwise killed, just as happened at the Roformation in the 1500s in France and German and Holland.

To summarize, cbou4668, I don't think that the phrase, "if they do this in green tree, what will they do in the dry" has anything to do with "this terrorist problem"; it will be a Word of God problem of some type.

Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matthew 6:14-15
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If is a little word but oh the importance of such a word!

if you forgive....

if we confess...

but yet many will teach you can have eternal life and do neither....
[Cross] [Bible] [Prayer]

--------------------

cbou4668
Advanced Member
Member # 6280

If this is what they do when the wood is green, what will the future bring? As these are exact quotes of Jesus, I don't know. They sound to me that we better figure out what we are doing so we can overcome this terrorist problem. I believe that the forgiveness received through Faith in Jesus Christ is core, but refinement should not be accomplished through killing. Agreement in the name of Jesus Christ is the most powerful that a human can attain. We are at the crossroads of receiving rewards not yet received or the total demise of humankind. The meek will inherit the Earth.

God to me is:
1. Infinite
2. I can't comprehend His name
3. He is greater than anyone's imagination
4. He knows me better than I do (another good reason for not judging others)
5. He searches hearts and minds
6. Any eyes can be His
7. He created the dark as well as the light
8. He is Love
9. He is Faith
10. He is Service
11. He is Patient
12. He is Aware
13. He is Humble
14. He is Committed
15. He is Truth
16. He is Fair
17. He is Justice
18. He is Alive
19. He gives Life
20. He is Natures Creator
21. He is a Savior
22. He is a protector
23. He deserves Acknowledgement
24. He deserves Thanks
25. He is Peaceful
26. He is Confident
27. He is Caring
28. He is a Giver
29. He doesn't think the way men do
30. He is perfect, without blemish
31. He turned all the dust in Egypt into gnats so that the magicians couldn't make any gnats.
32. God isn't a RELIGION
33. He is Father
34. He is Teacher

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement