Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » the protection of God

Author Topic: the protection of God
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Aaron. You said to Eden:

Eden, this is akin to what the prophets and apostles are saying today. They are saying that 1) judgement *has begun* with the house of God and 2) the restraint on truth is being lifted.

We are right to make ourselves ready for the assault.

Eden here:

I was wondering if you could add any NAMES to those prophets and apostles.

And secondly, I do think that the restraint on truth is being lifted, Amen to that observation, Aaron, meaning that the protection of God is being lifted off the people of the world at this time and we will more and more experience Satan at his rawest.

Judgment has begun at the house of God? Probably, in terms of who quit believing in Jesus thru Satan’s universities and began to believe in Darwinism?, yes, judgment HAS begun at the house of God since Jesus died on the cross for us. And papism before Darwinism.

Satan is an inventive fellow, a spirit, always trying to DELUDE, as in DILUTION, of the worship of the LORD YHWH of Israel and His Son Yeshua. Everything Satan INVENTS is designed to REDUCE the worship of LORD YHWH of Israel as Creator of the heavens and the earth, first Papism, and now, Darwinism, and MANY are biting therein. Let us pray for them.

“Father, We bornagain and saved Christians, only by the grace of God, now pray for all the other equal sinners, will you not save some more sons and daughters for love’s sake?

Your adopted son in Christ, through the protection of God the LORD YHWH of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Jesus of Narzareth
Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaron
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eden, this is akin to what the prophets and apostles are saying today. They are saying that 1) judgement *has begun* with the house of God and 2) the restraint on truth is being lifted.

We are right to make ourselves ready for the assault.

Aaron

Primoa1970
Advanced Member
Member # 1016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primoa1970     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I pray that none of us are around to witness this either......

I've always held to a pre-tribulation rapture belief....but lately I don't know. I'll just keep trusting my Lord and waiting on Him for His glorious appearing...whenever that may be.

--------------------
1 John 1
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Posts: 639 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The protection of God

We cannot know how much we owe to God and Christ for the peace and protection which we currently enjoy. It is the restraining power of God that prevents mankind from fully passing under the control of Satan.

The disobedient and unbelieving have great reason to be thankful for the mercy and long-suffering of God to hold in check the cruel wrath of Satan of the vileness of our own flesh.

But when men have passed the limits even of God’s mercy, this restraint and protection is removed. It is not God who stands as executioner of evil men and women, but by leaving the rejecters by themselves, they become also fully exposed to the cruelty and wrath of Satan who is furious at himself that he has lost heaven and is cruelly determined that no other humans become sons and daughters of God to replace him in heaven.

When God finally withdraws His protection, there is no power in man to withstand the cruelty and malice in Satan.

The destruction of Jerusalem is a fearsome reminder of what will happen, first to Jerusalem in the microcosm, and later to the world in the macrocosm. The world will then behold, as never before, Satan’s full rule, whose wrath is great, knowing he has but a short time left.

2 Thessalonians 2:7
For the mystery of iniquity does already work; only He who now lets {prevents} will let {prevent}, until He be taken out of the way.

The protection of God will be taken away in the last days from the world too, as it was taken away inbetween the Lord's death on the cross and the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D., which our example of what will happen in the end to the world.

Be blessed and saved, everyone,
Eden

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement