Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » The "Praise The Lord" Challenge!

Author Topic: The "Praise The Lord" Challenge!
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 8 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "Praise The Lord" Challenge!...

this is great, I just watch several, the testimonies of personal relationships with Yeshua are very uplifting.

Praise The Lord

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think posting a Christian counter-video on YouTube.com is an excellent idea.

All Christians with access to a video camera should post a video on YouTube on how much they love the Lord Jesus and how much they love His Father YHWH and how much they enjoy being Christians.

YouTube.com would be an interesting place to flood with GOOD video testimonies.

Be blessed,
Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike G. Micky (Who started this wonderful “Praise The Lord Challenge”) just posted this letter below and requested all of us to email it to our friends and family. I Pray you’ll consider joining this effort to Lift Up The Name of the Lord and hopefully snatch some souls out of the lions mouth.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

There is a new thing going around the internet called "The Blasphemy Challenge".

It's where people make videos of themselves denying the Holy Spirit to purposely condemn themselves to Hell, since blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is the only unforgivable sin.

It seems to have been started by athiests and is taking off like wild fire.

Already on YouTube.com there are about 1,000 videos (as of Jan 13, 2006) made by people who purposely deny the Holy Spirit to secure their ticket to Hell.

You can see the people who started this at www.blasphemychallenge.com

Please pray against this self-condemning challenge to spread any further and also for those who are involved to come to know the truth and to receive Jesus as Lord and Saviour before its too late.

This is an outright work of Satan to win souls to Hell.

Our challenge is to pray against this work of Satan and for those involved and to rebuke the Blasphemy Challenge in the name of Jesus.

Also, in reply to this satanic challenge is a Christian challenge called "The Praise The Lord Challenge" which has just been started.

You can see details of this at www.challengeblasphemy.com (words were switched around from original site name).

Forward this email to fellow Christians for support and let's expose and pray against this work of Satan!

Jesus is Lord!

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 8 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Excellent!!!!

I've sent a copy of the Press Release to our Youth Leaders and asked them to get our youth involved in making some videos.

I Hope Everyone Here Will Do The Same!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHRISTIAN GROUP LAUNCHES CAMPAIGN IN WAR AGAINST BLASPHEMYCHALLENGE.COM
"The ChallengeBlasphemy" Encourages Participants For Demonstrating Belief On YouTube

United States -- January 14, 2007. As part of its ongoing War on blasphemychallenge.com, challengeblasphemy.com has launched a campaign to encourage people of all ages to publicly announce belief in the God of Christianity Jesus Christ!

Called "Challenge The Blasphemy," this campaign encourages participants to confess Jesus Christ before men --.

Participants who videotape their Love for Christ and upload it to YouTube will receive their testimony on the CHALLENGEBLASPHEMY.COM website.

While anyone can participate in The Challenge, We are focused on reaching a young demographic. To publicize The Challenge to young people, today we begin an online advertising campaign focused on sites popular with young people such as Xanga, Friendster, Boy Scout Trail, Tiger Beat, Teen Magazine, YM, CosmoGirl! and Seventeen.

Find out more at:

http://www.challengeblasphemy.com

To interview participants in The Challenge or request a interview with the owners of challengeblasphemy.com, please contact Us via email at steveb@prophecyheadlines.com.

MORE DETAILS:

http://www.challengeblasphemy.com

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 20 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just can't believe how many people have taken the time to make a video blaspheming the Holy Spirit. It shocked me, over 750 so far.

http://www.challengeblasphemy.com/

It made me very, very sad knowing that they are head for hell and don't even care.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 8 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David that was an Awesome Video! I got goosebumps! Especially when the Dove flew towards the camera... Wow.

PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!!!!

--------------------

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow David that was great! You did a wonderful job on that video!

It was nice to see you too.. [Kiss]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I move this here because I wanted people to see it. Please go to the youtube website and post a praise to our Lord Jesus Christ.

I made a video today and posted it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJOraTGJbbo

also if you are on other message boards please post it there also.

Plow on, plow on...
David

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 8 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen!

\o/

I think we all need to do this. I am going to make a Praise the Name of Jesus video and put it on there.

Thanks for posting this!

David

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A while back someone had posted a video on YouTube challenging people to Blaspheme the name of the Lord and they'd win a DVD with more Blasphemy on it [Eek!]

Brother Mike G Mickey has decided to Answer the 'Blasphemy Challenge' with his own Challenge! Check out this short YouTube Video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSO3uU0DhC4

Be sure to leave a comment of PRAISE for our Lord and Savior!

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement