Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Spiritual Gifts????

Author Topic: Spiritual Gifts????
Eden
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chaffin, as brother BORNAGAIN used to say before I decided to join also, "if you know how to type, you are already working in the vineyard."

And working in the vineyard reaps rewards for work done, "for the workman is worthy of his hire" and "be you over five cities" and "be you over 10 cities" in your glofiried body in the world-to-come. As BORNAGAIN used to say, "Just by posting, you are already working in the vineyard."

Be blessed, Chaffin,
Eden

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kllane
Advanced Member
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kllane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bible teaches we all have spiritual gifts. The fact that you share God with people he puts in your life is a gift. Remember with God all things are possible. Moses was not a public speaker, so the bible tells us, but God used him to deliver His peolpe from egypt. I dont' knoe if I'm correct with my thinking, but I think that anytime we display a Christ like attitude it is a spiritual gift. Ask God if he has something specific in mind for your life, and let him lead. Look up the fruits of the spirit, and I think you'll find God has given you many spiritual gifts. God bless and guide your life in him.
In Christ, Kathy [thumbsup2]

Posts: 35 | From: texas | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaffin
Advanced Member
Member # 6221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaffin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I have any talents...If I do I'm not aware of them. As far as ministering to others I usually just talk about the Lord and whay he has done for me when the opportunity presents itself. Many times I thought I would like to teach but I'm not very good speaking in public. I get nervous.

Chaffin

Posts: 27 | From: Milton, WV. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are your talents? What do you feel comfortable doing in way of ministering to others?
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaffin
Advanced Member
Member # 6221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaffin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe we are all given a spiritual gifts...Some preach, some teach, some sing, and there are all diferent kinds of gifts...The question I have is how to determine which one you are blessed with. I have been trying for months or longer now to determine what mine is. I have prayed about it and everything yet I still do not know. Do you know if you have one or do others just see it?

Chaffin

Posts: 27 | From: Milton, WV. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement