Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » He's still looking for a place to be born

Author Topic: He's still looking for a place to be born
HE LIVES
Advanced Member
Member # 4931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HE LIVES     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little over 2000 years ago Christ was looking for a place to be born, but there was no room for Him. Mary and Joseph looked all around for a place to bring the world a Savior, but the world had no room. They continued to search until they found a place that would receive Him and it was the most humble place, a simple manger.

Not much has changed in 2000 years, He's still looking for a place in your life to be born. Will you turn Him away like many did 2000 years ago saying I have no room for You, or will you humble yourself like a simple manger and receive a new birth?

He lives, but the question is, does He live in you?

Humble yourself, and ask Him in. You will experince a new birth like no other.

I leave you with this verse of scripture.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. (Revelation 3:20)

Merry Christmas to you all,

Chuck

Posts: 182 | From: Missouri | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement