Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

| | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Online Bible Study Course.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Online Bible Study Course?

Author Topic: Online Bible Study Course?
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rose we are not going to take the quiz, but are just going to discuss the discussion questions on here.

I will post them today so we can get started.

Any one is welcome to join in anytime, it does not matter what lesson we are on. You can just start with the one we are on at the current time.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Itty-Bitty Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm done with the section 1 lesson part... I don't want to take the test, though. Answered some of them questions.
Posts: 1051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well great. I think we have enough to have some discussion.

Everybody go ahead and do the first lession in

"10 Reasons To Believe In The Existence of God"

Let me know when you have completed the first lesson and I will then post the discussion questions and we can get started.

Looking forward to seeing how this will go.

God bless,
David

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NLP
Advanced Member
Member # 5870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NLP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like it will be interesting, so I signed up. [Smile]
Nina

Posts: 45 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This sounds great!
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Itty-Bitty Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IIght then, I just signed up on there.

Why not try it?

Posts: 1051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
David this sounds like a great idea. [thumbsup2]

I am going to work now but will sign up tonight.

[type]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 15 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was wondering is anyone would like to take an online bible study course as a group. I think it would be a good way for us to be able to learn and study God's world together.

What I have in mind is started with the course at:

10 Reasons To Believe In The Existence of God

An RBC Day of Discovery Study
For centuries, thoughtful people have questioned the existence of God. They have proposed that the belief in a higher power was invented by people who needed a sense of protection and spiritual meaning. Yet despite this and other challenges, there are convincing evidences that support a credible belief in the God of the Bible. This course will examine the limits of science, the argument for intelligent design in nature, the claims of Christ, and much more in an investigation of “10 Reasons To Believe in the Existence of God.”

http://cc.christiancourses.com/

This is a free online course and you can check it out at the above URL. When you have signed up, click on Course Catalog in the right hand menu. Then scrow down to the "10 Reasons To Believe In The Existence of God" and click on it.

Then you would do the first lesson, and then I will post the discussion questions on our Chrisitan BBS and we will discuss them as a group.

I really would like to give this a try if anyone one wants to do this with me.

If you are willing to give it a try. Please let me know by reply to this message. Once we get some members that want to take the course we will begin.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement