Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Ouch

Author Topic: Ouch
epouraniois
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hitch:
irrigardless of a lot of folks think, are there any verses stands the entrance of the question, are there?

I havnt the foggiest notion of what you are talking about.

H

didn't mean to confuse you or anyone. i asked for some verses, was responded to with something about what a lot of folks think. what i was asking for though, was some verses directing non Hebrew peoples to have their hope and calling in the entrance of the temple, millinial or otherwise?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hitch
unregistered

irrigardless of a lot of folks think, are there any verses stands the entrance of the question, are there?

I havnt the foggiest notion of what you are talking about.

H

epouraniois
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Hitch:
quote:
Originally posted by epouraniois:
Are there any verses directing non Hebrew peoples to have their hope and calling in the entrance of the temple, millinial or otherwise?

There is a people who are under covenant relationship, who do find their hope and calling to be priest and to reign with Christ, and these are called Hebrews, but moreover, they are the overcomers who are not hurt of the second death, they are those who are permitted to go into the presence of the dead (Ez44) loved ones for the purpose of incouragement while those who are hurt of the second death learn what they did not overcome to while in the flesh.

to the church which is His body, the inspired apostle writes:

Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Well a lot of folks think the whole world will worship at Jerusalem through the Temple rites during the Millennium.

Take care

Hitch

Hitch
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by epouraniois:
Are there any verses directing non Hebrew peoples to have their hope and calling in the entrance of the temple, millinial or otherwise?

There is a people who are under covenant relationship, who do find their hope and calling to be priest and to reign with Christ, and these are called Hebrews, but moreover, they are the overcomers who are not hurt of the second death, they are those who are permitted to go into the presence of the dead (Ez44) loved ones for the purpose of incouragement while those who are hurt of the second death learn what they did not overcome to while in the flesh.

Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Well a lot of folks think the whole world will worship at Jerusalem through the Temple rites during the Millennium.

Take care

Hitch

Hitch
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Caretaker:
I do not see CHAPTER AND VERSE with your quotation.

Ezek. 44:7-10

Not only do these rebellious bring in those uncircumsized in the heart but who even lack the outward sign of the covenant.

Acts 7:51Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Can you figure out chapter and verse Caretacker?

Actualy I thought it,chapter and verse notations, came on automaticly, I'll pay more attention, Im using BibleGatway because I recently fractured my BibleSoft CD.

Hitch

epouraniois
unregistered

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not see CHAPTER AND VERSE with your quotation.

Ezek. 44:7-10

Not only do these rebellious bring in those uncircumsized in the heart but who even lack the outward sign of the covenant.

Acts 7:51Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hitch
unregistered

quote:
Hitch:

Well thanx for addressing the subject,,, Is it fair then to say you DO NOT see (physical)circumcion as a requirement to enter the Millennial Temple?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What do you find in the Word as reference, Chapter and verse please?

In that ye have brought into my sanctuary strangers, uncircumcised in heart, and uncircumcised in flesh, to be in my sanctuary, to pollute it, even my house, when ye offer my bread, the fat and the blood, and they have broken my covenant because of all your abominations

Thus saith the Lord GOD; No stranger, uncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger that is among the children of Israel.

What a glorious Millennium for the futurists. all the splendor of the new Temple, the flowing blood and stench of buring hair and flesh of sin offerings

Hitch
unregistered

quote:
Hitch:

Well thanx for addressing the subject,,, Is it fair then to say you DO NOT see (physical)circumcion as a requirement to enter the Millennial Temple?

Ezekiel, since that is most often the Temple said to be yet future. Ezzy demands circumcision, I
ll look it up later or you can do it for your self.

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hitch:

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hitch
unregistered

quote:
The Lord says that only the circumcised in heart may enter in. As you go through the word of God you find that circumcision, right from Abraham through the Old Testament, was a picture of their devotion to the Lord. But never ever forget that in Deuteronomy, right at the very beginning of circumcision, the Lord said that He one day would circumcise the people's heart, and the heart of their seed, to love the Lord their God with all their heart and with all their soul, that they may live.

God always intended for circumcision not to be a thing that marked the external flesh, but He wanted it to be testimony of a circumcised heart that loved God. There were individuals who were like that towards God, but never was the whole nation circumcised in heart before Him. He said through the prophet Jeremiah: "Circumcise yourselves to the Lord, and takeaway the foreskins of your heart ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, lest my fury come forth like fire and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings". We see in the book of Romans chapter 2 that what is important in the eyes of God is circumcision of the heart.

H

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

The Lord says that only the circumcised in heart may enter in. As you go through the word of God you find that circumcision, right from Abraham through the Old Testament, was a picture of their devotion to the Lord. But never ever forget that in Deuteronomy, right at the very beginning of circumcision, the Lord said that He one day would circumcise the people's heart, and the heart of their seed, to love the Lord their God with all their heart and with all their soul, that they may live.

God always intended for circumcision not to be a thing that marked the external flesh, but He wanted it to be testimony of a circumcised heart that loved God. There were individuals who were like that towards God, but never was the whole nation circumcised in heart before Him. He said through the prophet Jeremiah: "Circumcise yourselves to the Lord, and takeaway the foreskins of your heart ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, lest my fury come forth like fire and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings". We see in the book of Romans chapter 2 that what is important in the eyes of God is circumcision of the heart.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Hitch
unregistered

Will circumcision be required to enter the Millennial Temple?

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement