Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » O, great Christian fathers and mothers and sons and daughters!

Author Topic: O, great Christian fathers and mothers and sons and daughters!
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BORN AGAIN:
Oh what a glorious sight! How Lucifer-Satan hates it! An army of Christian typists attacking his world as Christian typists for the Lord.

BORN AGAIN by the painful cross of Lord God Yeshua-Jesus BORN AGAIN by His Love, I thank you, Lord for doing that for me! Thursday or Friday was the day, Lord God Yeshua-Jesus, of the tribe of Judah and the family of David.

Oh, to be sincere ambassadors to represent Jesus and be typists for the Lord.

Also, let's not forget Jesus and the cross. [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O, great Christian fathers and mothers and sons and daughters!

If I have heard one thing from the LORD God of Israel by His Son's Sacrifice directly to the Holy Spirit (similar to BlueTooth or WiFi}, it is this ADVERTISEMENT.

God has asked me to say to you Christian fathers and mothers to raise your sons and daughters as TYPISTS.

Can the joy of life be found, in simple gratuitude? I'm just wondering out loud.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the world: the LORD God of Israel is looking for SONS and DAUGHTERS willing to be CHRISTIAN TYPISTS FOR GOD ELOHIM OF ISRAEL!.

Oh what a glorious sight! How Lucifer-Satan hates it! An army of Christian typists attacking his world as Christian typists for the Lord.

Com'on Christian fathers and mothers, raise your children to be typists for the LORD YHWH God Elohim of Israel and His Son Lord God Yeshua-Jesus, who will type, much to the chagrin of Lucifer-Satan:

"I will worship my God, He is my Life, He is my Strength, while I have life, I will worship my God, the LORD God of Israel, who Alone is the Creator of heaven and earth."

Do you know how many years it will be before the Darwinists and scientists and skeptics and people who don't care one way or the other, to say: How many years are left, anyway?

The LORD God of Israel is asking for Christian TYPISTS; Lucifer-Satan hates that the most right now.

Bless the LORD God of Israel, who Alone is the Creator of the sky and earth. All others are fals3e gods. Are we wasting precious time? {from Twila Paris, my favorite Christian CD player, you go girl!)

BORN AGAIN by the painful cross of Lord God Yeshua-Jesus BORN AGAIN by His Love, I thank you, Lord for doing that for me! Thursday or Friday was the day, Lord God Yeshua-Jesus, of the tribe of Judah and the family of David.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement