Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » The Blood of Yeshua (Jesus)

Author Topic: The Blood of Yeshua (Jesus)
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
brother, we are neither Jew nor Greek (Gentile). The feasts and sabbaths belonged to the Israel-Judah, not to the new kind of born again man.

‘Exd 12:14 And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

The feast are always referred to as the “feast of Yahweh” never the feast if Israel.

Except Jeroboam….which is man made feast and is evil

1Ki 12:33 So he offered upon the altar which he had made in Bethel the fifteenth day of the eighth month, [even] in the month which he had devised of his own heart; and ordained a feast unto the children of Israel: and he offered upon the altar, and burnt incense.

Rom 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
Rom 11:14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation [them which are] my flesh, and might save some of them.
Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Read all of Romans in context

There is only on tree / one people / the people of Yahweh

The Feast change in nature as they are fulfilled, as with Passover. Passover, first fruits, unleavened bread have been fulfilled not done away with.

Feast of Pentecost “ the giving of the Law is not done away with but has been fulfilled, now the Law is written on the hearts of those that are the children of Yahweh by the Blood of Yeshua.

ISAIAH 66:22-23 "For as the new heavens and the new earth which I will make shall remain before Me, says the Lord, so shall your descendants and your name remain.
And it shall come to pass that from one New Moon to another and from one Sabbath to another all flesh shall come to worship before me, says the Lord".

In the new earth, “all flesh,” not just all Jews, will come together to worship God each Sabbath.
Jesus said, "The Sabbath was made for man" (MARK 2:27).

1. THE SABBATH IS JUST FOR THE JEWS. IT WAS INTRODUCED AT SINAI AS A MEMORIAL OF THEIR RESCUE FROM EGYPT.

A. PSALM 105:43-45 says that God brought Israel out of Egypt so that they could keep His statutes. They could not keep the Sabbath in Egypt, because they were forced to work. And they could not sacrifice lambs, because this animal was abhorred by the Egyptians.

B. The Israelites knew about the Sabbath, before Sinai! Before Sinai, God gave them manna from heaven. They were not to gather this food on the Sabbath, but some persisted. God said “How long do you refuse to keep My commandments and My laws?” (EXODUS 16:28).

C. The stranger was included in the fourth commandment, not just the Jew (EXODUS 20:10). A blessing was to come upon "the son of the stranger" "that keeps the Sabbath" (ISAIAH 56:1-8).

D. NEHEMIAH. 9:13-14 has been used by some to say that the Israelites had no knowledge of the Sabbath before Sinai. It says, “You made known to them Your holy Sabbath.”

Compare: “In the day when I chose Israel... and made myself known unto them in the land of Egypt” (EZEKIEL 20:5). Are we to conclude from this verse that God was not known by anyone before that time. Of course not! The Israelites had just lost site of God and of His commandments.

E. DEUTERONOMY 5:15 It is true that they were to keep the Sabbath as a memorial of their rescue from Egypt. But they were also commanded to deal rightly in weights and measures because “I am the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt. Therefore shall you observe all my statutes and all my judgments, and do them:” (LEVITICUS l9:35-37).

Are we to conclude that prior to their deliverance from Egypt, they might short-change their neighbors with impunity and that only Jews are required by God to refrain from cheating anyone?

LEVITICUS ll:45 "I am the Lord who brings you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God; you shall therefore be holy, for I am holy."
Is the command to "be holy" only for Jews? Does the command to be holy have meaning only in context of deliverance from Egypt. Or have we all been slaves of sin and of Satan?

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear brother becauseHElives, you write
quote:
BA and Linda to comment on the question brought up as to whether or not any Egyptians were saved, I believe the scriptures are silent, but what we can know is that if any Egyptian believed enough to be inside that house where the Blood was over the door, they were saved.
I would think so too.

brother becauseHElives, although you feel somewhat legalistic to me, I feel you are a kind person; at least you don't use evil phrases like "you are twisting scripture to fit you theology" and things like that, and I appreciate that. You are an honest debater and discusser.

As for the rest of your post regarding the Israelite holy days and the sabbath, were the Israelites able to keep the feasts and sabbaths.

Aren't the feasts and sabbaths actually figures and patterns and shadows of Jesus? He is our feasts; certainly the way I feel a lot of days.

He is my sabbaths; through Him, I am able to cease from my works and rest, even as the Father also ceased from His Work and rested on the 7th day; because Jesus did the work, I can receive the free rest of Sabbath.

Brother, let me ask you. The Bible seems to say that we are now "neither Jew nor Greek" but a third kind of man, a bornagain kind of man.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Romans 2:29
But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Acts 10:28
And he said to them, You know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come to one of another nation; but God has shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

brother becauseHElives, if the feasts and sabbath belonged to the Jews, why then should a third kind of man, a bornagain man have to keep any of them?

Are we not listening to the Holy Spirit on every day now?

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

brother, do you see from the above verse that even you don't exist anymore?

For you are a second kind of man, not coming from the last Adam or first man:

1 Corinthians 15:47
The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

1 Corinthians 15:45
And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

brother, we are neither Jew nor Greek (Gentile). The feasts and sabbaths belonged to the Israel-Judah, not to the new kind of bornagain man.

1 Peter 1:23
Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible seed, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Believing in Jesus was counted onto us for righteousness. No questions asked. Whoever keeps believing that into their death or rapture,whicheve comes first, will be saved. [Big Grin]

God bless you, I am BORN AGAIN in the USA

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I said earlier , this question was sparked I believe by the Holy Spirit as I was studying Passover.

BA and Linda to comment on the question brought up as to whether or not any Egyptians were saved, I believe the scriptures are silent, but what we can know is that if any Egyptian believed enough to be inside that house where the Blood was over the door, they were saved.

It is not until Leviticus 17;11 that circumcision was made part of being able to partake of Passover.

What Passover accomplished. Not the pagan festival Easter.

We are in the Passover season, but I have not seen one post on the subject, it began on Wednesday 12th of April at sundown.

Yet Passover is the day mankind received the ability to know Yahweh in a “New Way“.

Before the circumcision of heart no man had the ability to keep the Law (the Commandments) but now we have the ability, 1Jo 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Praise be to Yahweh through the Precious Blood of Yeshua we don’t have to sin though we might.

The Circumcision of the Heart

The promise of the Spirit …..Jer 31:33 But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

"But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."
(Romans 2:29)
I am a Jew, how about you!

Are you grafted in? Are you circumcised of heart?

Hbr 8:7 For if that first [covenant] had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hbr 10:16 This [is] the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

This is a difficult subject for the man who is alive unto the world but dead unto God. The whole of Scripture is a mystery to him until he is spiritually awakened.

True believers are circumcised of heart, that is, are in a right state of spirit and mind before God.

What does circumcision of heart mean?

To put it in a nutshell, circumcision of the heart is 'holiness.' It implies being cleansed from sin … "Let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God" (2 Corinthians 7:1). As a consequence, the believer has the virtues of Christ, and aims to fulfill the text which says, "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect" (Matthew 5:48).

The distinguishing mark of those who are not circumcised is that they seek only that which gratifies the flesh. They will not allow the Lord to reign over them … "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him" (1 John 2:15).

If we do not continually feel that, without the abiding presence of the Holy Spirit, we can do nothing to please God, then we are not right with Him. The one who is circumcised of heart earnestly desires more of God each day.

If we are led by our senses, appetites and passions, then we are blind men walking in spiritual darkness. The circumcised of heart "look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen" (2 Corinthians 4:18). His faith in Christ governs all of his actions, conversations, desires and plans. Instead of walking by sight, he walks by faith (2 Corinthians 5:7). Instead of being led by the world, he is led by the Spirit of God (Romans 8:14).

There will always be those who think they will obtain the promise without dealing faithfully with God. These blasphemers persuade themselves that they are guiltless. Such a vain hope! Every child of Adam must come by the "strait gate" (Matthew 7:13), "take up his cross" (Matthew 16:24), and be "sanctified" (1 Corinthians 6:11) to win the prize.

What does circumcision of heart mean?

True circumcision of heart requires that we "present" our bodies as a "living sacrifice" (Romans 12:1). Such a sacrifice must be continuously offered upon the flames of holy love.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I didnt really search it out, I was just thinking about that is was that God remembered his covenant with Abraham and their fathers that caused God to answer their cries for deliverance in the first place. I would suppose that any in their homes would have also been covered, but I dont think they had any servants of their own at this time as they were themselves slaves.
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
helpforhomeschoolers writes (regarding the people inside the house):
quote:
Well they had to be seed of Abraham didnt they?
You may be right about that. I had been thinking that ANYONE who feared the Word of the LORD was spared if s/he put blood on the doorposts, on the basis of this verse:

Exodus 9:20
He who feared the word of the LORD among the servants of Pharaoh made his servants and his cattle flee into the houses.

However, when I think about it, Moses told the congregation of Israel to take a lamb in their houses on the 10th of Abib and slay the lamb on the 14th of Abib:

Exodus 12
3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:

And since this happened somewhat more secretively than the previous plagues, probably no Egyptian knew enough about the lambs in the houses of the Israelites to understand it and by then it was too late.

God bless, BORN AGAIN

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well they had to be seed of Abraham didnt they?
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

what's interesting to me about the blood on the houses of the people who believed Moses in Egypt, is that it did not matter what kind of people were inside the house, as to whether they deserved the blood or whatever.

If they believed Moses and put the blood on, they were saved, period. No matter what kind of people were in the house. I just love that part.

God bless, BORN AGAIN

Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The blood of Jesus is the cornerstone of washing away of sins:

Isaiah 53: 1-3
Who has believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed? For he will grow up as a tender plant,and as a root out of dry ground: he hath no form nor comiliness: and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we shall desire him. HE is DESPISED and REJECTED of men: a man of sorrows, and ACQUANTED WITH GRIEF: and we hid our faces from him; and HE WAS DESPISED, and we esteemed HIM not.

4-12
Surely he hath borne our sorrows: stiill we did not esteem Him stricken. but HE was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our inquites: the chastisement of our peace was upon Hom; and with His stripes we are healed.
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD laid on hime the iniquity of us all. He was OPPRESSED, and he was AFFLICTED , YET he opened not his mouth . He was taken from prision and from judgement: who shall declare his generations? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: and for the transgression of my people was he stricken. And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he hath done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Yet it please the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolonged his days and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for HE SHALL BARE THEIR INIQUITES.
THEREFORE will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoli with strong; BECASUSE he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he BARE the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Is the blood of Yeshua sufficient? Yes it is.
Without the shedding of blood there is NO REMISSION OF SIN!!!

Now to fully understand this you have to open your heart door and invite Jesus in and furthermore supp with Him, be intimately inner twine.

REV 3:20 Behold I stand at the door and knock; if any man hear my voice and open the door, I WILL COME IN TO HIM, and will sup with him, and he with me.

You see the blood of bulls and goats was the for calling but their blood was insuffiecient to heal and to save.

Jesus said: "I stand", therefore he is no more dead- he is alive. He is not just standing- HE IS KNOCKING: He is the gentlemen caller- The prince calling.. He is a gentleman, therefore you THE SINNER MUST OPEN THE DOOR.

When you approach Jesus, you must come with faith. After all without faith it is IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE THE LORD. You must have faith that JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE AND that no one one can come to the FATHER EXCEPT THRU Jesus.

If a holy sacrifice was not render- THERE WOULD BE NO WAY that man could be saved- except by OBEYING ALL THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD, and doing it by working merit.

BUT THANKS TO GOD, Jesus the Lamb of God, knew we could never work it out on our own- WE NEED HIM-

You see when Jesus walks in to your heart He brings His blood and he cleanses you from ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS-
Past
Present
Future

ALL means ALL

While we were yet sinners Christ died for us and cleansed us from all unrighteousness.

Jesus asked Peter- "Who do you say that I am?" Peter answered the golden question, with a golden answer He said, "THE CHRIST"

Today Jesus is asking each one of us- WHO DO YOU SAY THAT I AM?

Without answering that question, his blood is useless.

We must put our self in the correct position before Him. We must bow down humbly before Him and acknowledge that we are sinners. We must acknowledge his Christ-hood ( Messiahship).

For the wages of sin is dearth, but the gift of God is eternal life?

If you deny Jesus before men, He will deny you before his Father.

If we refuse so great a salvation, then we will burn forever away from the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ. ( see 2 Thess 1:8-9 kjv)

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Well, I was thinking that it would have been run to post our responses to Dale by PM and then here; cause someone might lead us to think of something we had not thought of.

Anyway, here is my response:

The blood of Jesus is sufficient to atone for the sin of the just and the unjust.

But the blood does not bring SALVATION to the unjust so the answer is True. The blood is alone is insufficent we must also have:

The Father's call to repentance.

The Father's grace that we may see our own sin and repent.

The Father's gift of Faith that we might believe

The Father's mercy that He would then send HIS Holy Spirit and we would be by HIM born again.

The Spirit's sealing us, and indwelling us and changing us to will the will of God and allowing us to endure unto the end.

Only then does the blood sufficiency to atone for sin result in salvation.

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question

“The Blood of Yeshua alone is insufficient for Salvation as taught by Holy Scripture?”

Is a question ask me by the Holy Spirit as I was studying Passover.

The Blood of Yeshua is sufficient for the Salvation of ever person that has ever lived.

Past, present and future.

But insufficient for anyone unless acted upon.

The first Passover when Yahweh gave the people the type and shadow He told them “take a unspotted lamb and kill it and place the blood on the doorpost . He said everyone that obeyed, every home without regard to who was in the dwelling, would be saved.

That unspotted lamb, that type and shadow we now know is Yeshua. The One John spoke of when he said “ Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world ...”

My point being, it took obedience to Yahweh’s command for the Blood to be effective.

Faith without obedience is dead!
Faith without works is dead!

A house who has Blood painted over the doorpost and both sides is easily recognized. It is unmistakable. It does not look like other houses. Houses with Blood across the entry, speak of being set apart, “come out from among them, be ye separate , thus saith the Lord of Host and I will receive you unto Myself.”

Not everyone that says Lord. Lord will receive eternal life through the Precious Blood of Yeshua.

Only those that hear and obey His voice.

--------------------

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

brother becauseHElives writes
quote:
The Blood of Yeshua alone is (in)sufficient for Salvation as taught by Holy Scripture?
I agree with by_grace that, while I know what you mean by that phrase, "the blood of Yeshua", to someone who is trying to find out about the claims being made by Christianity, that phrase "the Blood of Yeshua is sufficient" is fairly an INsufficient explanation.

"The blood of Jesus" suffices for all things in that the blood was shed, but that statement, "the blood of Jesus", is fairly obscure for people who are trying to understand the claims made by Christianity.

So I would never use the phrase ALONE as you did in your Topic.

BORN AGAIN

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

brother Caretake writes
quote:
A powerful message in a single question. I will answer a bit later so as to not influence other responses.
So as not to influence other responses?

If we all did that, no one would write ANYTHING.

What, I better not write anything yet because my great and wise opinion might influence other responses?

Everything affects everything, even not writing so as not to influence other responses.

I can see not writing right now because I have go to the supermarket, but so as not to influence other responses?

Now, I have done the reverse, where I have answered the Topic starter without first reading the other posts, lest my post be influenced by the other responses.

But your version smacks of illusions of grandeur, like Charles de Gaulle's infamous "apres moi la deluge". You wrote
quote:
I will answer a bit later so as to not influence other responses.
[Confused]

If we all did that, no one would write ANYTHING.

God bless, BORN AGAIN

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Blood of Yeshua alone is insufficient for Salvation as taught by Holy Scripture?

My answer is "true", in that His blood justifies all those who Receive Christ, by FAITH. Faith is the gift of God and it is by faith we receive Christ, and His blood which then justifies.

Ephesians 2:
8: For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 10:
9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10: For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 5:
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Romans 3:
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

The propitiation, the pardon for the guilty has been offered, but the pardon must be received, taken-up to be in effect.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the blood, our repentence, submission, and obedience.
Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
by_grace
Advanced Member
Member # 5340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for by_grace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The blood, and our knowledge of our sin and need of repentance.

our brokeness.
His mercy and grace.

by_grace

--------------------
To "love thy neighbor as thyself" is not expressed by forfeiting, twisting or reinterpreting the Word of God for the cause of unity. It is expressed by hearing, obeying and proclaiming the whole council of God regardless of whom it might offend.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Bump this is a good question. I too would like to withold answer for now to get others opinions. But I will bump it up for ya Dale.
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Blood of Yeshua alone is insufficient for Salvation as taught by Holy Scripture?

Amen Dale!!!!

A powerful message in a single question. I will answer a bit later so as to not influence other responses.

God bless you.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

True or False

Consider your answer prayerfully.

Many will perish eternally for misunderstanding this question.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement