Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » I put no confidence in the flesh

Author Topic: I put no confidence in the flesh
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I put no confidence in the flesh. I will trust in the LORD my God. Jesus has suffered on the cross. Jesus was so precious that God valued Jesus at "all the penalties for all the sins committed on earth".

Jesus came and already suffered on the cross, but thankfully rose again on the third day and ascended to heaven in the sight of the apostles on the mount of Olives.

I put no confidence in the flesh. Because of the great work done by His Son Yeshua-Jesus, the LORD YHWH God Elohim of Israel can now freely move to His mercy because justice has been done and justice is not being shortened since most-precious Jesus died on behalf of the sins already.

Mercy therefore is guaranteed to me when I or anyone accept(s) that Jesus's death is on behalf of my penalty of death, and then I am set completely 100% free from the penalty of death and I receive the free gift of becoming just like Jesus, "for we shall be like Him" though He remain forever preeminent and the firstfruit of His Father.

Jesus has suffered and died and is risen. The penalty is paid in full for our sins. Will you not accept the offer of free eternal life like Jesus had from the LORD God of Israel?

It is free for the asking. It has been paid for already. Why pass up an eternal body like Jesus had, to be given to all who accept Jesus's sacrifice on our behalf can receive a body for free, like Jesus had.

Read all about it in the Bible, and hurry, for a time comes when the LORD will shut the door of the ark of Jesus so that no one else can enter in. You don't know what tomorrow will bring.

Put no confidence in the flesh; rather, "save yourselves from this untoward generation," by accepting the LORD YHWH's offer of peace and reconciliation and even.... become Family.

"beloved, now are we the sons of God, but it does not yet appear what we shall be."

BORN AGAIN in the USA by the [Cross] of Lord God Yeshua-Jesus of Israel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement