Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Lucifer-Satan, who do you hate?

Author Topic: Lucifer-Satan, who do you hate?
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucifer-Satan, who do you hate?

"You hate anyone who picks up a Bible even to look at it, don’t you?"

Anything can happen. That person who casually picks up a Bible could someday be the one who starts a revival or who tells someone else about the Bible.

Dear person who picks up a Bible: Know that if you are picking up a Bible and are actually to start reading a Bible, Lucifer-Satan hates you and one of Lucifer’s minions or imp devils will be assigned to you to watch what you do next and to report back to a larger imp who reports to higher ups who report back to Lucifer-Satan.

In my posted testimony of how I became a Christian, I mention how one day my then-girlfriend had started going out on me and partying, telling me I was a bore with that Bible, and one night she came hom and promptly fell asleep and I began to cast whatever out of her “in the name of Jesus”, saying, “come out of her in the name of Jesus”…

Until on about the 10th time of whispering/saying this next to her, my tongue was suddenly slammed into the back of my throat by what I distinctly thought was an invisible fist which had just rammed its fist into my mouth and slammed my tongue into the back of my throat so that now I was gurgling and having trouble breathing.

But I had been new at least to reading in the Bible and I think the LORD already honored that “interest” and after a few seconds my tongue released by itself.

But from that day on I knew that it does not matter how quietly a prayer is whispered or how loud the prayer is shouted, Lucifer-Satan and Yeshua-Jesus heard both loud and clear and probably would prefer that we don’t shout like, say, brother Hagee.

What I think happened to my tongue, is this. Lucifer-Satan saw me reading the Bible after a New Age co-worker had given me a Christian KJV Bible. And from that day onward, Lucifer-Satan, or one of his subordinates, had assigned an imp devil to start watching me.

But I had been assigned only a little, inexperienced imp devil, just to watch what I was doing.

And this little inexperienced imp devil did not know what to do when I unexpectedly began to cast something out of his girlfriend “in the name of Jesus” and the imp devil hated that name so much that the imp devil made a huge mistake and in a rage at me saying that name, rammed his invisible fist down my mouth and slammed my tongue into the back of my mouth so I could not say that name anymore.

In doing so, I realized that I had been assigned an imp devil just because I had started to read the Bible. That “tongue-ramming” radicalized me and since then I am sure that the little imp devil who stupidly revealed his presence? He has been yanked from me and given a “desk job”, and I do not doubt that I no whave a large important-size fellow, watching my every move.

What about you? Who is watching you?

Is not even a small imp devil watching you because you don't even own a Bible in your house?

Is a small imp devil watching you because you own a Bible in your house?

A somewhat larger imp devil watching you because you have been seen reading the Bible?

Or do you have a powerful imp devil watching you every minute of the day, who can only rest when you are asleep, because you have developed a nasty habit of digging deep into the Bible and you are becoming a major threat to Lucifer’s plans to become the Prince of Ezekiel 48 of earth?

Does Lucifer-Satan hate you? How big is the imp devil who is watching you? Is an imp devil even watching you, or is that not necessary?

May the LORD God of Israel and His Son Yeshua-Jesus bless all who participate on this CBBS. I am BORN AGAIN in the USA by the [Cross]
"I'm going to live with God"

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement