Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » You've heard of the great depression. Have you heard of the great transgression?

Author Topic: You've heard of the great depression. Have you heard of the great transgression?
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have heard of the great depression. Have you ever heard of the great transgression?

Psalm 19
13 Keep back your servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

After reading 1 and 2 Chronicles and 1 and 2 Kings and Esther and Ezra and Nehemiah and Job, I am now reading in my GIANT PRINT KJV in Psalms, and I came across this: "and I shall be innocent of the great transgression.

What great transgression is this, my dear Christian friends at Internet church? [Bible]

May the LORD God of Israel bless all who visit this Internet church, as audience and as podium actors.

I am BORN AGAIN in the USA by the [Cross] of Lord God Jeshua-Jesus, raised in Nazareth, but born in Bethlehem of Judah, as Micah 5:2 predicted, from the family of David. "Oh You Son of David, have mercy on me!"

I love some of these early chapters of Psalms:

Psalm 19
12 Who can understand his errors? Cleanse You me from secret faults.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement