Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » the book of Esther, what an amazing story THAT is, only the LORD could hve written it

Author Topic: the book of Esther, what an amazing story THAT is, only the LORD could hve written it
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the last days, before the Lord God Jeshua-Jesus comes again, it will probably be like the book of Esther again, except now between the Christians {played by the Jews in Esther} and the world {played by Haman in Esther}.

I have quite often thought that what happened to the Jews is a mini-version of what will happen in maxi-version to the world at large in the last days.

They will hate the Christians who are "always resisting change for the better like Darwinism" and who "don't want to buy our music anymore, and don't want to buy our books or come see our films anymore", and then they said to the Christians, "why do your transgress the commandment of the king"?, meaning thereby king Lucifer-Satan.

But in the end our Prince {played by Moredecai in Esther} will appear on the scene and the world and Lucifer-Satan will be hung on their own gallows, just like Haman and those 37,000 adversaries and enemies who would have assaulted the Jews.

What happened in the book Esther was the miniature version of what will happen to the world in the last days, and will happen almost exactly like that.

God bless, BORN AGAIN in the USA by the [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BORN AGAIN:
Anyway, great book, only Creator God Elohim of Israel, and the Adonai or Absolute Owner of all things everywhere, and the covenant-making personal LORD YHWH could have created the circumstances to come up with a storyline like this. Or did you think it was just a book?
God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN in the USA

I discussed the book of Esther in the Ladies Retreat forum under Women in the Bible and found it very fascinating.
quote:
HG -As a result of Queen Esther's great bravery and dedication. the Jewish nation was preserved and 37,000 of their enemies were killed throughout the provinces of the kingdom.
On to Chapter 7 1.So the king and Haman came to banquet with Esther the queen.

2.And the king said again unto Esther on the second day at the banquet of wine, What is thy petition, queen Esther? and it shall be granted thee: and what is thy request? and it shall be performed, even to the half of the kingdom.

3Then Esther the queen answered and said, If I have found favour in thy sight, O king, and if it please the king, let my life be given me at my petition, and my people at my request:

4.For we are sold, I and my people, to be destroyed, to be slain, and to perish. But if we had been sold for bondmen and bondwomen, I had held my tongue, although the enemy could not countervail the king's damage.

5Then the king Ahasuerus answered and said unto Esther the queen, Who is he, and where is he, that durst presume in his heart to do so?

6. And Esther said, The adversary and enemy is this wicked Haman. Then Haman was afraid before the king and the queen.

7And the king arising from the banquet of wine in his wrath went into the palace garden: and Haman stood up to make request for his life to Esther the queen; for he saw that there was evil determined against him by the king.

8Then the king returned out of the palace garden into the place of the banquet of wine; and Haman was fallen upon the bed whereon Esther was. Then said the king, Will he force the queen also before me in the house? As the word went out of king's mouth, they covered Haman's face.

9And Harbonah, one of the chamberlains, said before the king, Behold also, the gallows fifty cubits high, which Haman had made for Mordecai, who spoken good for the king, standeth in the house of Haman. Then the king said, Hang him thereon.

10.So they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. Then was the king's wrath pacified.

BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About some great lines from Esther. You know, I have read some great manmade books or seen plays in my pre-Christian time, but none of Lucifer-Satan’s books is as great as the book of Esther. I mean,the intrigue, a secular writer could have never thought it up. It is too amazing…it HAS TO BE THE LORD.

Some great lines from Esther:

Esther 4:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 All the king's servants, and the people of the king's provinces, do know, that whosoever, whether man or woman, shall come to the king into the inner court, WHO IS NOT CALLED, there is ONE LAW of his TO PUT HIM TO DEATH, EXCEPT SUCH TO WHOM THE KING SHALL HOLD OUT THE GOLDEN SCEPTRE: THAT HE MAY LIVE: but I have not been called to come in to the king for 30 days.

Queen Esther had a stepfather Mordecai and the LORD God of Israel, the Creator of heaven and earth, caused Mordecai to overhear two conspirators by the gate who want to kill the king, and Mordecai warns Esther and Esther alerts the king and the two conspirators are caught and hanged and Mordecai…he is forgotten about for now because the Creator will need Mordecai later, like Joseph in Egypt was not needed for a while until the time came for Mordechai.

Only the LORD God of Israel, the Creator of heaven and earth, could have wrought such circumstances as these in Esther, and even managed to get them written down too for our amazement and faith.

Another great set of lines:

Esther 6
1 On that night the king could not sleep, and he commanded to bring the book of records of the chronicles; and they were read before the king.

2 And it was found written that Mordecai had told of Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king's chamberlains, the keepers of the door, who sought to lay hands on the king Ahasuerus.

3 And the king said, What honor and dignity have been done to Mordecai for this? Then said the king's servants who ministered to him, There is nothing done for him.

4 Then the king said, Who is in the court? Now just then Haman was come into the outside court of the king's house, to speak to the king to hang Mordecai on the gallows that he had prepared for him.

5 And the king's servants said to him {the king}, “Look, Haman stands in the court.” And the king said, “Let him come in.”

A spectacular line follows:

6 And so Haman came in. And the king said to him, What shall be done to the man whom the king delights to honor? Now Haman thought in his heart, “Whom would the king delight to honor more than to myself?

7 Therefore Haman answered the king, "For the man whom the king delights to honor,

8 Let royal apparel be brought which the king uses to wear, and the horse that the king rides upon, and the crown royal which is set upon his head.

(BORN AGAIN here: Doesn’t that sound just like Lucifer-Satan, to want to wear what the king wears, and ride on the horse on which the king rides, and have the crown on his head which the king wears.

The six “I’s of epouraniois. end BORN AGAIN}

Esther 6 continues with Haman thinking that the king wants to honor HIM:

9 And let that apparel and horse be delivered into the hand of one of the king's most noble princes, and that they may array with all of of it the man whom the king delights to honor, and bring him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaim before him, Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delights to honor.

10 Then the king said to Haman, “Hurry, and take the apparel and horse, as you have said, and do even so to Mordecai the Jew, who sits at the king's gate: and let nothing fail of all that you have spoken.”

11 Then Haman took the apparel and horse, and arrayed Mordecai, and brought him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaimed before him, Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delights to honor.

13 And Haman told his wife Zeresh and all his friends everything that had befallen him. Then said his wise men and his wife Zeresh to him, If Mordecai be of the seed of the Jews, before whom you have begun to fall, you shall not prevail against him, but you shall surely fall before him.

14 And while they were still talking with him, the king's chamberlains came and hurried to bring Haman to the banquet that Esther had prepared for them.

Anyway, great book, only Creator God Elohim of Israel, and the Adonai or Absolute Owner of all things everywhere, and the covenant-making personal LORD YHWH could have created the circumstances to come up with a storyline like this. Or did you think it was just a book?

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN in the USA

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement