Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Are you not afraid of policemen?

Author Topic: Are you not afraid of policemen?
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raj, I wanted you to know how hard I laughed when I read this Topic Are you not afraid of policemen? word for word, phrase for phrase, I haven't laughed so hard for a while, certainly not about a Topic on this CBBS.

And do you know why I was laughing so hard, Raj? Because the truth of what you said went so deep inside of me that it made me laugh with the joy of truth.

Because you probably know, an armchair Christian like me could have never thought of a Topic title like that with those words to follow. Never.

God bless, BORN AGAIN [Cross]
"No matter what it's all about, It's all about You".

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear brother Raj, I love your Questions from Hindus that I {Raj} face in my ministry in India.
How many know Christ because of you?

Brother Raj in India writes
quote:
Are you not afraid of policemen?
After reading your Topic, I love that title, Raj.You continue:
quote:
Whom should we be afraid for rehabilitating thehelpless orphans and lepers and feeding them with good food, giving them shelter, clothes and free medication? Whom should we be afraid to build hospitals and schools in our expense, and do service for the people of villages, which were forgotten by the government? Whom should we give account to rescue the people who are sinking in the deep ocean of debt and privation? Are we disobedient to the law, if we pray for cruel drunkards who break the bones of their
precious wives, and to bring new life to them? We
sympathetically transform these human animals into humanitarians.

Bible easily eradicates the pernicious social evils, which could not be achieved through strong proscriptions of government. Who can antagonize this pragmatic revolution? How can any one prejudice the Christian workers who teach the meaning of life to profligate youths? Is it a crime to pray for the jobless multitudes and reorient them into light? Whom should
we be afraid to build ‘old age’ homes and rejuvenate the adults who are abandoned by their children and relatives?

Jesus gives new life to people who lost the hope because of their horoscope system. Jesus suscitates the lives, which are like dry deserts
into cool oasis with the stream of life. What can we do if the police become restless? People of Jesus prayed and God did miracle for many young people, who could not be married. Which police can incriminate against these fruitful activities? Is it not appreciable that Christians pray for the barren couples and let them get an issue thro’ their strong faith? Jesus delivers people who are demon possessed.

Many women who were once prostitutes are now
converted into clean citizens of the country. Bible is the book that does all these supernatural
reformations.

People once when they were Hindus, they
were addicted to ’castism’ now, after accepting
Christ, they are even able to marry their spouse from other caste. Whom should we be afraid to propagate against the social evil called ‘Dowry’? Should we be afraid to teach the officers, who take bribe and spoil the image of the country?

Decoits are transformed to godly men. In North India, mothers throw away their own children in the river of Ganges for their family blessings. Is it not a religious ignorance? Whom should we be bothered to remonstrate this inhuman
superstition?

When Gujarat suffered earthquake, Christians went with the love to serve the affected victims with food, money, clothes etc. Whom should we
give account to do service to others. Thousands of
people at Gujarat accepted Jesus Christ looking at the endearment of Jesus Christ looking at the endearment of Jesus. Who could block the way? No dictator can diminish the growth of Christianity. People who will rise against Christ would be scattered. No tyrant can close what God opened.

Oh my God Elohim of Israel, dear brother Raj, that was beautiful, I read every word of what you wrote in this Topic, Are you not afraid of policemen?, I'm going to print this out.

I$ there anything I can do to help you, brother Raj?

I would almost say from your testimony, that unless policemen are involved, we Christians are still armchair academic Christians, safely esconsed in our homes. I see the difference. We make the same mistake over and over again. The storm is passing over us.

dear Raj, can you please share with us who you are and what you do?

God Elohim of Israel bless. BORN AGAIN in the USA

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you Eduardo Grequi; I always enjoy Raj's posts as well. We have no idea here what it would be to live under a caste system as India does . But praise God that in HIS eyes there are no "untouchables". He gave HIS son for all. [clap2]
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Said Raj! Well said Raj! [clap2] [hyper] [clap2] As I read your Post- It took me to the Book of James. James has written with the guiding of the Holy Spirit- Faith without works is dead! If as Christian we sorjourn on earth to await the second coming of the Messias, then what manner of living should we be doing, except serving the Lord as Christ has walked and tought and have done! GREATER LOVE HAVE NO MAN THAN THIS THAT HE LAY DOWN HIS LIFE FOR A FRIEND! That means totally committed; regardless of the cost! This body of a shell, will decompose if we die and as Jesus has promised we will be changed with a new glorified body. Why worry what evil man do to this body. I pray for my country, the people who I care for and yes- India and the 10/40 window! My Brother , you are the same age as my nephew, who lives with me. However, He still need to call upon Jesus! I feel as though, his road that he is traveling upon, will kill him before he is thirty. Raj- Most policemen, that I see on the TV and read in the News Periodical- most are severly corrupt- due to the LOVE of Money, which by standards is an idol. Americans in general have abanddon sound doctrine. Notwithstanding, those who abide with Jesus.
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raj
Advanced Member
Member # 5224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you not afraid of policemen?

Whom should we be afraid for rehabilitating the
helpless orphans and lepers and feeding them with good
food, giving them shelter, clothes and free
medication? Whom should we be afraid to build
hospitals and schools in our expense, and do service
for the people of villages, which were forgotten by
the government? Whom should we give account to rescue
the people who are sinking in the deep ocean of debt
and privation? Are we disobedient to the law, if we
pray for cruel drunkards who break the bones of their
precious wives, and to bring new life to them? We
sympathetically transform

these human animals into humanitarians. Bible easily
eradicates the pernicious social evils, which could
not be achieved through strong proscriptions of
government. Who can antagonize this pragmatic
revolution? How can any one prejudice the Christian
workers who teach the meaning of life to profligate
youths? Is it a crime to pray for the jobless
multitudes and reorient them into light? Whom should
we be afraid to build ‘old age’ homes and rejuvenate
the adults who are abandoned by their children and
relatives?

Jesus gives new life to people who lost
the hope because of their horoscope system. Jesus
resuscitates the lives, which are like dry deserts
into cool oasis with the stream of life. What can we
do if the police become restless? People of Jesus
prayed and God did miracle for many young people, who
could not be married. Which police can incriminate
against these fruitful activities? Is it not
appreciable that Christians pray for the barren
couples and let them get an issue thro’ their strong
faith? Jesus delivers people who are demon possessed.
Many women who were once prostitutes are now
converted into clean citizens of the country. Bible
is the book that does all these supernatural
reformations.

People once when they were Hindus, they
were addicted to ’castism’ now, after accepting
Christ, they are even able to marry their spouse from
other caste. Whom should we be afraid to propagate
against the social evil called ‘Dowry’? Should we be
afraid to teach the officers, who take bribe and spoil
the image of the country? Decoits are transformed to
godly men. In North India, mothers throw away their
own children in the river of Ganges for their family
blessings. Is it not a religious ignorance? Whom
should we be bothered to remonstrate this inhuman
superstition?

When Gujarat suffered earthquake,
Christians went with the love to serve the affected
victims with food, money, clothes etc. Whom should we
give account to do service to others. Thousands of
people at Gujarat accepted Jesus Christ looking at the
endearment of Jesus Christ looking at the endearment
of Jesus. Who could block the way? No dictator can
diminish the growth of Christianity. People who will
rise against Christ would be scattered. No tyrant can
close what God opened.

--------------------
Be ready always to answer with meekness and reverence to people, who inquire about our faith. 1 Pet 3:15
Questions from Hindus that i face in ministry in India.
How many know Christ because of you?

Posts: 23 | From: INDIA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement