Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » "what am I without You?"

Author Topic: "what am I without You?"
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O LORD YHWH of Israel, I want to thank You for allowing me to see that YOU are the Creator of heaven and earth.

You are not often preached about as Creator of heaven and earth, but your Old Testament preacher Isaiah knew a thing or two about YOU being the Creator of heaven and earth, Amen?

Isaiah 40:28
Have you not known? Have you not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, faints not, neither is weary? There is no searching out of His understanding.

Isaiah 42:5
Thus says God the LORD, He who created the heavens, and stretched them out; He who spread forth the earth...

Isaiah 45:18
For thus says the LORD who created the heavens; God Himself who formed the earth and made it ...{snip}...I am the LORD; and there is none else.

I want to thank You, LORD God of Israel, for allowing me to find out that YOU are the Creator of heaven and earth, and no one else.

"what am I without You, LORD"?

"Jesus, Jesus, my kind of people, Jesus, Jesus, my kind of man, and from now on I'm gonna be, His kind of man." a BORN AGAIN man

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wooo Hoooo! Awesome word this morning. [clap2] [clap2] [clap2]

Psalms 118:24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. [thumbsup2]

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pleasemaranatha
Advanced Member
Member # 5150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pleasemaranatha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am forever lost without God in my daily life.
My life would have ended with me going to hell before God saved me and accepted me as His own.
As a young teenager and an adult the devil had me trying to commit suicide many times. Now at 55 years of age I find it glorious how He has helped me through every ordeal. I praise Him for teaching me all He has and being my real friend, savior, healer, teacher, comforter, lawyer, deliverer, miracle worker, and everything The Almighty God is.

I pray I always listen to His voice and direction.
He is the glue that holds me together.

God Bless and Keep all of you too very close to Him while He comforts and provides joy.

I am nothing but lost without Him.

--------------------
My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning. Psalms 130 verse 6

Joyce

Posts: 308 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"what am I without You?"
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement