Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » How does God forgive?

Author Topic: How does God forgive?
Pleasemaranatha
Advanced Member
Member # 5150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pleasemaranatha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Prayer of Praise
And now, all glory to God, who is able to keep you from stumbling, and who will bring you into his glorious presence innocent of sin and with great joy. All glory to him, who alone is God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Yes, glory, majesty, power, and authority belong to him, in the beginning, now, and forevermore. Amen.

Thankyou Lord God,
I am lost forever without you.

--------------------
My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning. Psalms 130 verse 6

Joyce

Posts: 308 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does God forgive? Only through the Redeemer Jesus Christ.

Whoever continues to look to Jesus Christ to cover his sins will freely receive the righteousness which Jesus had in exchange for my our filthy righteousness. Provided, that I continue to believe and trust in the exchanged life of Jesus for my life:

Ezekiel 18:4b
... the soul that sins, it shall die.

Ezekiel 18:20a
The soul that sins, it shall die.

The God of Israel, the Creator of heaven and earth, can forgive me because Jesus died in my place, praise be to Jesus.

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arunangelo
Advanced Member
Member # 4981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arunangelo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgive as the Lord forgave you (Col.3: 13).
When we were unfaithful to Him, He forgave us. When we deserted Him, He forgave us. When we abused Him and killed Him, He forgave us. He forgave us by healing us. He healed us by sacrificing His own life.

With God's help we can forgive as He does.

--------------------
God is love

Posts: 26 | From: Omaha, NE | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement