Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » the ALL DISCS SHUFFLE

Author Topic: the ALL DISCS SHUFFLE
Pleasemaranatha
Advanced Member
Member # 5150

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pleasemaranatha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God Bless You

It was The Message from Bible resourses.com

--------------------
My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning. Psalms 130 verse 6

Joyce

Posts: 308 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sister Pleasemaranatha, what Bible version is that text of Jeremiah 5 from?

God bless you, sister. BORN AGAIN in Christ our God.

Ah! LORD God! Did Terral indeed say that Thomas only called on Thomas's own God {Elohim} when Thomas said to the Lord Jesus, 'My Lord and my God!'?? [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sister hardcore wrote
quote:
How funny that you should mention this. I just realized weekend before last, that our All Disc Shuffle has stopped working all together. It will still shuffle within one CD, but not through all five.
sister hardcore, if you can afford it, then it sounds like the Lord is telling you to get another CD which can do the ALl Disc Shuffle, because listening to 5 shuffled CDs is much more spectacular than listening to the 5 CDs one at time. The Lord wants you to get blessed again.

God bless, BORN AGAIN [Cross]

Pleasemaranatha
Advanced Member
Member # 5150

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pleasemaranatha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
verse 3 they wouldn't change...shuffle...

Jeremiah 5
Sins Are Piled Sky-High
1"Patrol Jerusalem's streets.

Look around. Take note.

Search the market squares.

See if you can find one man, one woman,

A single soul who does what is right

and tries to live a true life.

I want to forgive that person."

GOD's Decree.

2"But if all they do is say, "As sure as GOD lives . . . '

they're nothing but a bunch of liars."

3But you, GOD,

you have an eye for truth, don't you?

You hit them hard, but it didn't faze them.

You disciplined them, but they refused correction.

Hardheaded, harder than rock,

they wouldn't change.

4Then I said to myself, "Well, these are just poor people.

They don't know any better.

They were never taught anything about GOD.

They never went to prayer meetings.

I'll find some people from the best families.

5I'll talk to them.

They'll know what's going on, the way GOD works.

They'll know the score."

But they were no better! Rebels all!

Off doing their own thing.

6The invaders are ready to pounce and kill,

like a mountain lion, a wilderness wolf,

Panthers on the prowl.

The streets aren't safe anymore.

And why? Because the people's sins are piled sky-high;

their betrayals are past counting.

Dear God, Help us always to be changeable to YOUR will.

--------------------
My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning. Psalms 130 verse 6

Joyce

Posts: 308 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardcore
Advanced Member
Member # 4492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardcore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BORN AGAIN:
I acquired this Sony 5-CD tower, but it has no manual. The other day I tried pushing a button on it and the tower started to randomly play a song from one of the 5 CDs, and then "jump" to another song.

At first when I heard it I thought the 5-CD changer was broken, but when I looked closer with a magnifying glass at the display window, it said ALL DISCS SHUFFLE, with SHUFFLE in red letters.

I thought, wow, I have hit SHUFFLE! It is wonderful; instead of having to hear a whole disc through of basically the same genre, this way it choose among 5 x 12 songs = 60 songs and grabs one; I never know which is coming next. It's really nice, the ALL DISCS SHUFFLE.

basically "shuffling them" and randomly selecting a song.

How funny that you should mention this. I just realized weekend before last, that our All Disc Shuffle has stopped working all together. It will still shuffle within one CD, but not through all five.

It has lived a good long life I suppose. It's at least 16 years old now, so it's surprising that it still works at all! Kudos for Sony I guess.

Posts: 627 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I acquired this Sony 5-CD tower, but it has no manual. The other day I tried pushing a button on it and the tower started to randomly play a song from one of the 5 CDs, and then "jump" to another song.

At first when I heard it I thought the 5-CD changer was broken, but when I looked closer with a magnifying glass at the display window, it said ALL DISCS SHUFFLE, with SHUFFLE in red letters.

I thought, wow, I have hit SHUFFLE! It is wonderful; instead of having to hear a whole disc through of basically the same genre, this way it choose among 5 x 12 Christian songs = 60 Christian songs and grabs one; I never know which is coming next. It's really nice, the ALL DISCS SHUFFLE.

basically "shuffling them" and randomly selecting a song.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement