Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Ah Lord! They called me BA

Author Topic: Ah Lord! They called me BA
Forever His
Advanced Member
Member # 25

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forever His     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh hey Born Again.... yes there is good news with Melissa.... I am more and more convinced that God has given me a keeper.... there will be more to post in the future but for now i WILL SAY... I am truly Blessed!! [clap2] [clap2] [Kiss] [Kiss] [Kiss] [hyper] [Smile]

Oh... and I look forward to the day that I will return here but for now I am posting on a regular basis on the site where I met Melissa... and I sense that God has been blessing...so I am tied up there at least for now... as a result of the message boards there Melissa and I have learned so much about each other and there is litle doubt that we have began to fall in love... she is an amazing lady who walks very close to the Lord and the fruit of that is so evident in her life and those around her whom she has touched with God's love....

Les

Posts: 719 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should have called myself helpforhomeschoolers.

[crying]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AHHH BA I have so much home work to do that I had to shorten my posts a bit also. Besides, if I had to type out your entire name each time I might get an injury in my wrists or something. [Big Grin] That would be a lot of work afterall. However, in my heart, you will still being called Born Again and when you reply to posts, everyone sees your whole name. [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Hello, Forever His, so what ever happened with, was it Melissa? Did all that work out or que paso? God bless, BORN AGAIN
Forever His
Advanced Member
Member # 25

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forever His     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys... [thumbsup2] [wave3] LOL.... nice to seeya... It's been a while since I have stopped in for a visit or say hi....this place still has a place in my heart... and I read a lot of the posts around here...

anyway.... I really enjoy your humor and just couldn't resist saying Hi....

Les

Posts: 719 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, BA: I used to type out Born Again all the time and then you complained about the length of my posts so I shortened it to BA. [Big Grin] Some people are just never satisfied!!!! [happyhappy]

Hail Hail Attention Everyone... Let it be known that BA is Born Again, by the Blood of Jesus! Amen! [wiggle7]

And if you call him Born Again, you might just get him to pick up his guitar and sing you a song! [hyper]

[wave3] [hug] [cool_shades]

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

The LORD had thought that by inspiring me to call my cyberhandle BORN AGAIN, that it should provide many opportunities to evangelize by all of you writing to the unsaved world the words BORN AGAIN.

But, Ah Lord! They called me BA. [Eek!]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement