Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » LORD YHWH of Israel, please bless brother David in 2006 for creating this CBBS

Author Topic: LORD YHWH of Israel, please bless brother David in 2006 for creating this CBBS
epouraniois
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, thanks to the Lord for the creation of this service by His servant David. Thank you David, and God bless to you and your and family, praying:

I thank my God, Making mention of thee always in my prayers, Hearing of thy love and faith, Which thou hast toward the Lord Jesus, And toward all saints; That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, According to the riches of his glory, To be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your heart by faith; That ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, And length, And depth, And height; And to know the love of Christ, Which passeth knowledge, That ye might be filled with all the fullness of God. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, According to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fullness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, Both which are in heaven, And which are on earth; Even in him: That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation that the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, When he raised him from the dead, And set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, And power, And might, And dominion, And every name that is named, Not only in this world, But also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, And gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, The fullness of Him that filleth all in all.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May YHWH of Israel bless brother David and David's family in Tennesee, thanks for creating this CBBS. May the LORD YHWY of Israel bless you and us more especially in this coming year 2006."

The LORD YHWY is King of Israel and King over the whole earth. He is coming again and everyone will bow their knee to His Son Yashua-Jesus.
"Jesus is my kind of people; from now on I am going to be His kind of man" (lyrics from a Christian CD. (Reynolds))

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement