Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » There is no conspiracy and Mat 24...

Author Topic: There is no conspiracy and Mat 24...
epouraniois
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The case for government by elites is irrefutable"

Senator William Fulbright, Former chairman of the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, stated at a 1963 symposium entitled: The Elite and the Electorate - Is Government by the People Possible?

"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nationstates involved. As managers and creators of the system ,they will rule the future."

U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater in his l964 book: "With No Apologies".

Yes, the lies are so great as to be unbelievable, and are we not warned that they would deceive even the very elect if it were possible? Of course we are.

And yes, legislation is on the books to replace the instruments of death with guilletines, which is also Biblical. Having been raised in the military I am not altogether without it's workings. As such, I am not the only one who knows about Kennedy, that's for sure. What is crazy, is that most people in this country hold values that are clearly communistic in bearing, but they do not seem to be aware of it.

Spend some time at rense.com I think it is. After the aireal show of them spraying the chemtrails, i walked over to a hobie cat where my sailing bud was and showed him too. We haven't had regular whether patterns in 15 years at least! Also, look into the stuff, don't just dismiss it, I do not lie, I'm trying to point to something going on in the world. Yet, I only brought this up for those who wish to search and see. I don't really care what personal belief systems are. The Bible has told me what they are.

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."

Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."

Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times.

"The Council on Foreign Relations is "the establishment." Not only does it have influence and power in key decision-making positions at the highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also announces and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below, to justify the high level decisions for converting the U.S. from a sovereign Constitutional Republic into a servile member state of a one-world dictatorship."

Former Congressman John Rarick 1971

"We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world."

Professor Arnold Toynbee, in a June l931 speech before the Institute for the Study of International Affairs in Copenhagen.

AS CAN BE SEEN, THE BEAST HAS BEEN WORKING FOR A LONG TIME.

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

I doubt the correct protocal is to put the pics up in this forum, but yes, they exists, and people have them. If you have any problems connecting to sites because of location, I would be happy to give detailed instructions on how to bypass the local restrictions which are being set up around the world and can address them in the technical forum.

here is a link i use to find stuff with, and don't google, use mamma.com:

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/links.html

http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timspong
Advanced Member
Member # 5240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timspong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by epouraniois:
Paraphrasing here, I do not see how understanding world history, acknowledging what the Satan worshipers who built the tower of babal, who hold the same positions in our time can push one close to insanity.

To me, that makes no sense outside of being brainwashed. Don't get close to the truth or you'll go crazy?

I tried to leave this alone but I can’t.

You talk about, invisible aircraft, the army buying guillotines, the government napalming the World trade center, having “inside knowledge” of the Kennedy assassination etc etc etc ……….

I’m sorry, but I know a couple of delusional paranoid schizophrenics that have a better grasp of reality. I tried to be subtle in my last post, but I guess that didn’t register at all.

I’m sorry for any offence caused, but please you must know that what you are suggesting is ridiculous.

--------------------
Yours in Christ
Timothy Michael Spong

Posts: 146 | From: Lagos, Nigeria | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
epouraniois
unregistered

To better understand what the New World Order has planned for 2006 and the years to come, it’s wise to review the life and works of writer and lecturer, William Cooper, killed in a Nov. 6, 2001, police shootout in his Arizona home.

Cooper, 58, author of more than 20 books including “Behold A Pale Horse,” the best selling underground book of all time, was also a highly popular worldwide radio talk show host, his show, “The Hour of the Time,” appearing on shortwave and the internet on the Worldwide Christian Radio station out of Nashville.

After Cooper’s untimely and suspicious death, Mills Crenshaw, a KTALK radio host out of Salt Lake City, put the sad event into perspective:

“William Cooper may be one of America’s greatest heroes and this story may be the biggest story in the history of the world.”

This week in the minds of many people, starting a new year is like wiping life’s slate clean, starting anew, with fresh ideas, with important new goals and renewed interests in becoming useful each and every day of the year.

So, with the New World Order gathering momentum, it’s useful to remember a page out of Cooper’s life by embracing in the final days of 2005 the efforts of one lone, brave man who dedicated his entire existence to exposing the Illuminati’s diabolical plans to destroy America, as well as the rest of the world.

In one of his 1997 writings entitled “Majestytwelve,” Cooper draws this conclusion:

“If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it... not because we want to fight, or you want to fight, but because the traitors (within our government) will give us no choice in the matter. There will be either a revolution (the Marxist's choice) or there will be a serious attempt to restore Constitutional Republican government under Law (the Patriots choice). In any event there WILL BE WAR between the Citizens of the United States of America and the Marxist minions of the subversive corporate United States' new world order.”

In Cooper’s final years, he worked alone in his Arizona home with his two dogs, rooster and chicken, sending his family out of the U.S. in 1999 for their security. Prior to several years of Arizona desert solitude, Copper became known as a world class lecturer, appearing at Wembly Hall in London as well as lecturing in every state of the Union during a 10 year period.

Known as a consummate researcher, backing his New World Order theories with hard data from his days in U.S. Navy Intelligence, Cooper always struck fear in the eyes of Presidents, including Clinton, who mounted an FBI attack to silence Cooper’s views.

Shortly after the Oklahoma City bombing, Rush Limbaugh read a White House memo on the air during his broadcast, calling William Cooper, “...the most dangerous radio host in America”. Cooper was later quoted as saying Clinton's pronouncement was “the greatest compliment that he has ever received.”

It is from this man I myself received a copy of the film with the frames in them showing the gun firing and shooting president Kennedy in the face, not to mention the top secret books with the photographs of lunar activities taken with macro photography twenty years ago, books in existance long before the so called lunar landings the masons were involved with, you know, Apollo, with the masonic emblem of apollian from Revelations on it, with the goddess flying in the sky, their logo? and then there is the crator linne, the crator that no longer exists on the moon, & on & on it goes.

epouraniois
unregistered

quote:

HisGrace

Au contraire. The scriptures says that God uses the weak and foolish.

I have to agree, and on the other side of this, Satan uses the strong and the wise, the things of this world.

The U.S. ordered hired assassins from Mexico and other foriegn countries to remove the guns from legally carrying peoples in New Orleans prior to FEMA being sent, and even then it was all declared
martial law. It is illegal, constitutionally, for any foreign army to exist within the borders of the U.S.

11 October 2001 Tom Brokaw, news anchor, purportedly announced the world now has formed into the New World Order.

"The most powerful clique in these groups has one objective in common: they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty and the national independence of the U.S. They want to end national boundaries and racial and ethnic loyalties supposedly to increase business and ensure world peace. What they strive for would inevitably lead to dictatorship and loss of freedoms by the people. The CFR was founded for "the purpose of promoting disarmament and submergence of U.S. sovereignty and national independence into an all-powerful one-world government." Harpers, July 1958 regarding secret societies.

David Rockefeller, former chairman of the Rockefeller family controlled Chase Manhattan Bank made the following to Statement to the United Nations Business Council on 23 September 1994: "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

A similar statement was made by Zbigniew Brzezinski in The Grand Chessboard: "As America becomes an increasingly multicultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstances of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat." We are becoming multicultural because the government appears to be intentionally ignoring the streaming masses of illegal aliens entering through our porous borders.

The "right major crisis" or "direct external threat" may have been the events of 9/11 which propelled us closer to the globalist establishment of the New World Order envisioned almost a hundred years ago. The groups who essentially fund the wars may also schedule them.

President George H. W. Bush said the following on 11 September 1990. "The Persian Gulf crisis is a rare opportunity to forge new bonds with old enemies (the Soviet Union)...Out of these troubled times a New World Order can emerge under a United Nations that performs as envisioned by its founders." A Bush family patriarch, Samuel Bush, was elevated into "the lower ranks of the Eastern Establishment" by Bernard Baruch and his associates. "Samuel Bush's wartime relationship to these businessmen would continue after the war, and would especially aid his son Prescott's career of service to the Harrimans." [3] Prescott Bush, the grandfather of George W. Bush, had many financial dealings with the tyrannical dictator Hitler. [4] Apparently national allegiance is insignificant when there are gigantic guaranteed financial benefits — even if it means the death of thousands of American troops.

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/lead-story231.htm

Chem Plant & Oil Refinery Explosions

Texas Pipeline Explosion Massive Blaze Rages at Fuel Depot (12-11)
West Texas Gas Plant Explodes (12-8)
Thousands Without Electricity (11-28)
Explosion Rocks Houston Refinery (10-16)
Explosion at Illinois Gas Co. Injures 3 (8-25)
Tesoro Petroleum Fire S.F. Area (8-24)
Petroleos Venezuela Fire Shuts Amuay (8-17)
Fire Breaks Out at BP Subsidiary (8-11)
Plant Explosion Rocks Romulus (8-10)
BP Texas Refinery Fire Out (7-29)
Explosions Rock Texas Chemical Plant (7-28)

E A R T H Q U A K EA L E R T
map as of December 28
Oregon off-shore quake,  -

is this the start?
http://standeyo.com/EC_News/050804.OR.EQ.4.6.html

HisGrace
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by timspong:
Only God can guide you further if it is His will. He certainly won’t do anything until you are well grounded and equipped for the task.

Au contraire. The scriptures says that God uses the weak and foolish. Moses certainly wasn't equipped because he argued vehemently with God that he wasn't capable because of a stuttering problem. God even allowed Moses to use his brother Aaron at first to be his spokesperson.

Paul wasn't well grounded because he had a thorn in his flesh. God uses us at our weakest point because he wants us to be empty vessels, in order that his great power will show more clearly. We are never fully equipped. We have to step out blindly in faith and he will equip us with each little step as we go along.

epouraniois
unregistered

Paraphrasing here, I do not see how understanding world history, acknowledging what the Satan worshipers who built the tower of babal, who hold the same positions in our time can push one close to insanity.

To me, that makes no sense outside of being brainwashed. Don't get close to the truth or you'll go crazy?

Biblically, God's people, Israel, were likened to sheep. Sheep is bar none, the dumbest animal on the planet. Even a turtle will run before a sheep. A sheep will watch their intire flock get eaten by hungry wolves and not make a move in the opposite direction when it comes to be their turn.

In the parable of the lost sheep, Christ it is the one that knew something was wrong that the Lord leaves the 99 to go save the one.

Ignorance is not bliss folks. That is another Satanic brainwashing lie.

Mat 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

timspong
Advanced Member
Member # 5240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timspong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is much that is bubbling under the surface. However, to discern it you must walk on the knife edge that separates reality with insanity.

Pursue it too diligently and the line will start to blur. Insanity is the devils domain so one must restrain oneself at an altitude where the air is not too thin.

Only God can guide you further if it is His will. He certainly won’t do anything until you are well grounded and equipped for the task.

Don’t attempt to draw conclusions, pray and fast and let God be your guide.

--------------------
Yours in Christ
Timothy Michael Spong

Posts: 146 | From: Lagos, Nigeria | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
epouraniois
unregistered

"See how the faithful city has become a harlot! She once was full of justice; righteousness used to dwell in her -- but now murderers! Your rulers are rebels, companions of thieves; they all love bribes and chase after gifts. They do not defend the cause of the fatherless; the widow's case does not come before them." Isaiah 1: 21, 23

I mean, we should not ignore that osama is a cia operative working for us, or the genocide of our own forces along with all the people of the land and the land itself with depleted uranium in ALL the munitions in iraq and other places. That mean we are giving them our nuclear waste in the form of dust, which last for an eternity folks. Don't be a sheeple.

Mat 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

Thou shalt not kill. Exo 20:13

What does the very center verse of the Bible say?

Nevertheless, I do not advocate not taking care of oneselves by not paying attention to what is going on and protecting ourselves and one another in any reasonable way, such as removing your online presence, becoming aware than more than 50% of the water people drink in the U.S. has been used at least once before, you know, the little things we should pay attention to.

-

Watcher
Advanced Member
Member # 3589

Icon 19 posted      Profile for Watcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will put my trust in the Lord [Cross]

--------------------
Watcher

Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house. He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.
Proverbs 17:13,15

Posts: 146 | From: Earth | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
epouraniois
unregistered

The following verses should be read on this wise:

Mat 24:4
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5
For many shall come in my name (be not deceived), saying, I *Crist* am Christ be (not deceived); and shall deceive many (be not deceived).
Mat 24:6
And ye shall hear of wars (not deceived) and rumors of wars (be not deceived): see that ye be not troubled (be not deceived): for all these things must come to pass (be not deceived), but the end is not yet (be not deceived).
Mat 24:7
For nation shall rise against nation (be not deceived), and kingdom against kingdom (be not deceived): and there shall be famines (be not deceived), and pestilences (be not deceived), and earthquakes (be not deceived), in divers places (be not deceived).
Mat 24:8
All these are the beginning (be not deceived) of sorrows (be not deceived).

How could these things be deception?

for a taste of truth, search 'HAARP', 'chemtrails', 'bohemian grove', mkultra, majority12, hourofthetime.com,

but first read this:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=CHO20051225&articleId=1639

and let me share a recent experience;

I live on a tiny barrier island. this means there is less city light clouding the night skies, less stomp of the busy streets pulsing from the ground, less pollution in the nose, that sort of thing.

When I first arrived back to the states from a carribean island i was struck so hard by the above that i climbed a tree and stayed in it for some time.

this may seem odd to you, but there was this one day i recall when all of a sudden my sense of smell became a living vibrant entity for enjoyment. i hadn't ever realized the mass desensitation my brain had filtered out so much as when the sense of smell was activational again, i say again assuming it once might have been. (the olefactory gland is the only sensory organ we have which speaks to both sides of the brain)

i began to sniff and smell everything everywhere. well, i live in one of the cleanest places in the country, and the first thing that HIT me in the face when i got back in the states, on this little island again
WAS THE STRONG SMELL OF DEATH.

it took about 6 months for my brain to filter it out again, to noralize this smell of death.

anyway, i was out on the beach the other night when there was this, this whiling buzzing sound, up in the air, but not high up, maybe some couple of hundred feet.

it was not a machine noise like an helicopter or anything recognizable.

i sought it out, with my dog and no gun. it was right next to my house, a shack really, not quite a bungalow.

anyway, there are 4 houses on this street and then a bridge to an inner island circle. it was over this brige that this sound was, but there was nothing visible there. nothing blotting out the stars, no traffic echoing off the water, nothing i could 'see'.

but it was there, no doubt about it, hovering, buzzing at some frequency, not pulsating.

now i have quite the background and was fortunate enough to hang with heavywieght intelectuals, studying quantum physics, electronics, holistic medicines and conventional, botonay, microbioligy, neurolinguistics, and so forth. there is nothing to bragg about here, just stating the facts.

you know what they say, ...of many, master of none

anyway, i am well aware of the weaponizing the radio towers, the microwave cell phone towers, the pulse frequency and modulations being employeed and at what rates and all that jazz.

i think all of God's saints and chosen should be aware of the methodoligy of the beast that they be not deceived.

we have the technology, for say, an understated 50 years now, to create holograms in the sky. having pictures of other planitary bases, among other evidentual proofs from, how can i say this without drawing the wrong attention here, uh, for example, who shot JFK, the photo of the bullet exiting the gun barrel of the shooter, and LHOswald standing in the background throught the car glass window, and many, many other things showing when the coop occured, and why Nixon resigned was that he no longer had control over the military, &c, &c.

perhaps i have said too much, but it doesn't matter anymore, the goal of the antichrist is far advance, it is all illusion now, it is in the smallest details, but our minds filter it out. what is it? yes, that is the question, why is a question that makes one fall into the pit of becasue, but what is it would be a more valid question, as this would reveal certain, uh, how shall we say, attributes by where we can discern the differences between the fake and the true.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

did you know that in the US, the army has been purchasing guilliteens by the thousands? the laws are already in place to use them, to replace the lethal injections and whatnot, Georgia and florida are first on the list. Hitlers first move was to put floride in the water, &c, &c. yes, it is what the 4th, or perhaps the 3rd riech rising again, it's all right there in our face, they don't deny it anymore. look on C-span, look at the senate floor, look at the flag with the golden rim about it, search it out and see what that means, know that the word 'bank' is the Latin word 'judge', know that the two flags on either side of that flag on the senate floor are the symbols called fascism.

be not deceived!!! search and see.

Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

This isn't the good kind of knowledge, it is the worship of mystery babylon folks. we are on the edge of, why,

just this week, i am standing on the beach watching the spraying, forming the fake clouds, yes, look it up on the web, use mamma.com (it is safer), stealth your pc, (mine blocks over 3 billion known bad and government ip addresses), use the links i share, we all have this info availible now, anyway, this one person, I could tell, he knew I knew what I was looking at as I stared up into the sky as they sprayed the environment. then I saw it again, the plane stealthed, it cloaked or whatever you want to call it, yes, yes indeed, then there were two of them, but they were the wrong shape and color, they blinked out again and i figure it was a refueling glitch in the software or the beems as it were, wherein shortly thereafter it was just a passenger airliner again. one last thing, and this is for all you veterans out there, look at the color of that fuel of the twin towers and tell yourself that what that color is is not napalm. yes, that is not the color of jet fuel, which is caroseen (sp), it is the color of napalm folks. wake up out of your sleep, take control of that part of your brain which is switched off. unsplinter the subconscious as far as you are able. pray for it and the Lord will give it to you, be harmless as doves but wise as the serpents.

search these things, they are not mere rantings. truth, when presented with it, we either run towards it or away from it. we have done it all our lives, which way have you been running? i suspect it is to the truth or you all would be at one of the kinder, gentler feel good sites where real study is not the standard.

i love you all very much, more than you can ever know. STEALTH YOUR PC and you can get to those sites which are blocked by microsoft offices in government contracts, know that aol is located at a cia base. do the research people, don't be a sheeple.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement