Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Bible Study-One

Author Topic: Bible Study-One
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the Board gcront. On quickly looking through your site, I don't notice anything said about the Rapture. Do you not believe in the pre-trib. rapture?

One quote caught my eye though -
"During this time the Church of Tribulations, it then shall be recognized throughout the country, we will find many of the Jewish people returning back unto the Godhead. The same Godhead that had created man in the very beginning of time, the same Trinity that said let us makes man in our own image."

The tribulation will all about fulfillment of OT prophecies concerning the Jewish Nation, and giving them their rightful land they were promised. I believe that we, the present church, will be raptured away in order to make room for God to fulfill these prophecies for them.

In Rev. 7 we see that 12,000 from each tribe of Israel, 144,000 in all, will be groomed to become stewards to bring thousands of their own people to salvation. I would think that this is the church you refer to in the tribulation.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gcront
First Post
Member # 5301

Icon 15 posted      Profile for gcront   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bible Study-One

Modifying-Qualification
As we go through this Bible Study I will be trying through God’s help to tie, the Old Testament, the Four Gospels, the New Testament and the Book of Revelation all together into the Seven Churches of Asia. For they have all been a very big unordinary part of my entire life, for I have lived through them all long even before their time. This was with very many heartaches and disappointments; this was as God carried me through all the many ups and down of these seven trial churches.
For back when I was very young when I first started out, God first carried me through all the corruption of these seven Churches of Asia being the roots of Revelations. This is with me now going on seventy-seven years old; this was as I went through these many churches within my own lifetime. I remembered back, when I first became concerned within the Bible, and also the Book of Revelations. This went back to these many dreams when I was young, finding myself in this very great unusual garden.

This was a garden that had many beautiful flowers along with its very own running water, which also added much unto its great beauty. This also added much to my young life, as I searched everywhere for this very unusual and very unordinary garden. Without having any luck this concerned me very much, with me not being able to find it. Then after many more years there was something that really brought me around, I then dreamed of Christ being accompanied with his disciples.
Christ’s disciples were standing under this tree, with Christ standing off from them looking up into the sky. Then after some time these two events, they made me fill very unusual, though I had always been reared up in and out of many churches. Then knowing that I would have to make some changers, this was when this certain small church really caught my eyes right off, but yet I still knew no one there.

Then it wasn't long before; they had someone coming in that would be teaching the Book of Revelation, which at this early day and time was very unusual. Because back in my young age, and with me now getting up in my old age; we never heard the Book of Revelation being taught in many of our churches, unless a very few times they had a special person coming in to teach this very unusual special lesson.
These are the same teachings that went back for hundreds and hundreds of years, to one of our very oldest unknown Bible Scholars, which have ever written on the Book of Revelation, or to have ever taught from the Book of Revelation. It also took these very same teachings of this author many hundreds of years after his death for this message to have gotten only a very little off the grown. Even today we still only find a few of these teachers, and many more of our pastors that are now teaching this very same message of today.

This is with man now become much more educated here within our last days, and also now as we find many more false prophets coming to the surface living here within our last days. In this class we had many older senior elders, which had already reached far into their golden years of knowledge, many which had studied the Bible though many times during their very long lifetime.
Then when this teacher started teaching about the Millennium, when Christ shall come back to earth as a King within all his power and glory. When Christ shall rule for a thousand years here on earth, after the Great Tribulations. During this same time there shall also be many saved during the Tribulations, and also during this time when the saints shall rule with Christ here on his earthly throne for a thousand years.

This message troubled and confused most all of these old timers very much, and they were very willing to let it be known to this very young man. These were seniors, elders who had become well organized within the Holy Word of God. Many of them which had lived a very long life, which was much longer than most men, especially far beyond the years of this very young teacher.
These seniors had been taught only from within this the sacred word of God, that the one and only way to gain, or enter into God's Kingdom. This was only first by looking, and also only then by accepting the bloodstain cross of Christ. Christ becoming man could have only then performed this, and not as a king could this have been performed, and this could have only resulted from the blood of the cross.

This one and only Salvation would first have to go back to this one and only door, being nothing but the blood of the cross, this was before anyone could even think about being accepted into God's Heavenly Kingdom. If there were any other way then man could have overlooked this cross, by looking to the Glory of our Godhead for their forgiveness. If there were another way to get unto God’s Heavenly Kingdom, then the cross would not have been so important to our one and only Heavenly Father.
If this Salvation could have been fulfilled after Christ had fully received the Glory of his Father, and had became the King of all kings. Then the cross would not have become the sole foundation of God's plan, when it came to this the Salvation of all mankinds. Then Christ would have never had to come to earth and become man, by becoming our heavenly sacrifice for the redemption of sins– after once becoming man.

We still find many teachers still teaching, which Christ is going to rule upon his kingdom here on earth for a thousand years. Then I have also heard many preachers teaching about Christ’s Kingdom, that is while it is here on earth, then how can this be? For when Christ appeared before Pilate in the Book of St. John, he was quick to answer that his kingdom will not be of this world. St John 18:36-“Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now my kingdom not from hence.”

Then we find this prophecy in the Book of Isaiah, 9:6-“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”
9:7-“Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.”

Then in the Book of Daniel we find, 2:44-“And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.”
2:45-“Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.”

Then we find in the same Book of Daniel, 7:13-“I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.”
7:14-“And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.”

God Bless You Herbert

--------------------
Visit my web site at:
www.glorifiedchrist.com
Thanks and God Bless You
Herbert Ogletree

Posts: 1 | From: Georgia US | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement