Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » ''More To This Life''...video link

Author Topic: ''More To This Life''...video link
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lonlesol:
quote:
I really like Clay Aiken - what a talented voice he has. I was disappointed that he didn't win American Idol, but that certainly hasn't stopped his career.
Yes, he sure does have a beautiful voice and he uses it for the Lord's Glory!...I too was disappointed (I could not vote myself since I live in Quebec) but eventhough he lost the title of American Idol, he won big time...did you know that he is now Ambassador for the Unicef!...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/15902441/002-9524184-4580840

helpforhomeschoolers....I thank you for your kind words, may God bless you...

I need to explain something...I cannot and will not take all the credit for this, it wouldn't be fair or honest for me to do this...I only used pictures that already existed that I found all over the internet and mixed them together to make these new ones, they may look like they were all my creation but in reality, they are not.

I altered many pictures, using a program called ''ArcSoftPhotoStudio'' and then, a friend of mine used another program to make this video with them, I do not know how to do a video myself...

I was inspired by using pictures, quotes from Clay Aiken and Scriptures this way for the Lord's Glory...you see, this song ''More To This Life'' has changed my life forever...it's a long story...sort of a chain reaction...

Before last year, I knew pretty much nothing of the Lord... [Frown]
But I have learned so much since then and my faith and love for Him hasn't stopped growing... [Prayer]

I made many many more pictures, using this same method, inspired by lyrics of songs and Scripture...without using Clay Aiken's image all the time of course...I do not worship Clay at all, he is human just like the rest of us...

I am sorry, I don't know how to zip...

About David putting this on a web site, I don't know...this cannot be sold in any way, but I suppose it could be used as a witnessing tool for free... [Smile]

-

My very 1st Bible I put arround that one page one ,hands lifting up into the heavens.

I didnt know any better. Diddnt understand the Spirit.

But after a few years of travel I have learned.

Bible, King James Version
1 match.

1John.4

1. [19] We love him, because he first loved us.

and

Rom.5

1. [8] But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

You have a good gift, use it well.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonlesol   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I really like Clay Aiken - what a talented voice he has. I was disappointed that he didn't win American Idol, but that certainly hasn't stopped his career.
Yes, he sure does have a beautiful voice and he uses it for the Lord's Glory!...I too was disappointed (I could not vote myself since I live in Quebec) but eventhough he lost the title of American Idol, he won big time...did you know that he is now Ambassador for the Unicef!...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/15902441/002-9524184-4580840

helpforhomeschoolers....I thank you for your kind words, may God bless you...

I need to explain something...I cannot and will not take all the credit for this, it wouldn't be fair or honest for me to do this...I only used pictures that already existed that I found all over the internet and mixed them together to make these new ones, they may look like they were all my creation but in reality, they are not.

I altered many pictures, using a program called ''ArcSoftPhotoStudio'' and then, a friend of mine used another program to make this video with them, I do not know how to do a video myself...

I was inspired by using pictures, quotes from Clay Aiken and Scriptures this way for the Lord's Glory...you see, this song ''More To This Life'' has changed my life forever...it's a long story...sort of a chain reaction...

Before last year, I knew pretty much nothing of the Lord... [Frown]
But I have learned so much since then and my faith and love for Him hasn't stopped growing... [Prayer]

I made many many more pictures, using this same method, inspired by lyrics of songs and Scripture...without using Clay Aiken's image all the time of course...I do not worship Clay at all, he is human just like the rest of us...

I am sorry, I don't know how to zip...

About David putting this on a web site, I don't know...this cannot be sold in any way, but I suppose it could be used as a witnessing tool for free... [Smile]

-

Posts: 478 | From: Quebec | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LONESOl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is absolutely incredible and beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. It does take a long time to download and you migh consider zipping it, so people can download it more wasily, but that is unbelievably beautiful. You have a talent and gift for this.

I am going to send the link to this to David. He produces e-tracts for evengelism on the Web; I wonder if he could do something with this to get it published on one of his sites.

Incredible photography work.

God bless you sister. It is truly a beautiful thing you have created here and could be very beautiful witness tool. You could put this on CD and leave them for people to find.

I have a really neat CD like that. It is the gospel message. I got it from David or a link he has. This would be a wonderful way to use this.

Wow!!!!! Just Wow!!!!!!!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't lose it - it was hiding on me. Am listening to "Only Imagine" now. Beautiful!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lonlesol:
I have been inspired with the lyrics of this song ''More To This Life'' and with this young singer named Clay Aiken that sang this song a few years ago. He is Christian...

I started your download, but something happened in the middle of it and it stopped. Will try again.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonlesol   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been inspired with the lyrics of this song ''More To This Life'' and with this young singer named Clay Aiken that sang this song a few years ago. He is Christian...

A friend of mine made a video including the pictures I made...This friend incorporated another song that can be heard sung by a young man that passed away a few months ago who was also Christian named Alfie Sean Felipe Anido...

Please click on this link, then right-click and save as...

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=015OOXSR1Q6RE052AR00BSOL01

God Bless You... [Prayer]

Posts: 478 | From: Quebec | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement