Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Why are Christians with sickness?

Author Topic: Why are Christians with sickness?
epouraniois
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, most forget God until they have to pray, usually to the porcellin goddess,

Ecc 7:29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

Psa 106:29 Thus they provoked him to anger with their inventions: and the plague broke in upon them.

Psa 106:39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.

Without even getting into food irradiation, poison seedlines, no topsoil, aluminum and flormaldahyde in our vaccinations, the genocide of humanity with DU rounds (nuclear waste) and the earth, but a couple of things we all know and love, like, say:

Mercury fillings
nuff said

Fluorosilicic acid - illegal to drip it into a river or a stream, but for some reason, it is perfectly legal to drip it into the public water supply and let people drink it

They don't call it fluorosilicic acid of course, because that might scare people. They call it fluoride. Look at the ingreedients on your toothpaste folks, then look at the ones on the box of rat poison, oppp, same ingreedients!!!

Put More Chemicals In Our Food, Please
Aspartame is a sweetener that was never proven safe; in fact, the original safety recommendation panel at the FDA recommended that aspartame be denied approval as a safe food ingredient. It was none other than Donald Rumsfeld at the time who helped push aspartame through the FDA to get it legalized as a food additive.

Aspartame is an excitotoxin, that is, a neurotoxic chemical, and it breaks down in your body into both formic acid and formaldehyde.

Want Some Chlorine In Your Food Today?
Some say, "Well, aspartame is on the way out -- the big sweetener now is Sucralose or Splenda." This is the artificial sweetener that claims to be made from sugar. Well, I suppose you can claim that it starts out as sugar, but it's made by removing some of the atoms from sugar and replacing them with atoms of chlorine, which is of course one of the chemical elements used during the atrocities of World War II to create poison gas.

Yummy Poison: Hydrogenated Oils
Hydrogenated oils, called brain poisons, and present in perhaps half of all the foods found at every grocery store, artificial fat directly causes cardiovascular heart disease, it destroys normal cardiovascular health, it destroys the healthy functioning of the nervous system, it causes brain disorders, it causes heart attacks -- it is one of the most prominent and yet toxic ingredients put into the food supply. It also causes birth defects and essential fatty acid deficiencies in both the mother and her fetus. Hydrogenated oils don't go bad. you don't find them anywhere in nature -- you have to have a chemical processing facility to make hydrogenated oils. And you do it by bubbling hydrogen gas through liquid soybean oil or other types of oils, using a catalyst (in most cases the catalyst is nickel). So with this nickel and the bubbling of hydrogen gas, you get extra hydrogen atoms attached to the molecules in oil, which makes them solid at room temperature. Since they are solid at room temperature, they can be more easily used to make margarine products, or used in crackers and cookies.

Pepperoni-Shaped Poison
Not to be outdone, the meat processing companies in this country also want to make sure they get lots of poison into your food products, to put cancer-causing chemicals in various meat products. This additive is called sodium nitrite, and you'll find it in virtually every packaged meat product found at the grocery store. That's why the daily consumption of processed meats has now been clinically shown to produce a 6,700% increase in the risk of pancreatic cancer!

The personal care products industry, because practically every brand name shampoo, cologne, perfume, deodorant, antiperspirant or other personal care product on the market is made with toxic fragrance chemicals. These can contain solvents, carcinogens and compounds that are registered in government databases as having strong liver toxicity.

Can I cover my body with poison too please?
The reason these ingredients are allowed in these products are because the FDA has mistakenly assumed for many, many years that whatever you put on your body doesn't get absorbed into your body. One such ingredient called MIT was recently discovered in most brand-name shampoos, and this MIT ingredient is known to cause brain cancer.

We're #1!

Is it any wonder, with all of the poisoning going on at all the different levels in our bodies, that we are now the most chronically diseased population that has ever been recorded in the history of civilization? #1 nation in the world in terms of mental disorders as well! Let's see: #1 in obesity, #1 in diabetes, #1 in cancer, #1 mental disorders, and we have the HIGHEST health care costs in the world, too. We have the most expensive drugs in the world. We have more doctors and health care professionals per capita than any country in the world. And, frighteningly, we're the country with the most nukes. Great idea, huh? Put the nuclear weapons under control of the most mentally disturbed population in the world... now if only our leaders were at least sane...

Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raj
Advanced Member
Member # 5224

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Raj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are Christians with sickness? [Confused]

If a voyager in a ship took a ticket, the food
needed for all the days of the sailing, will be served
in ship itself by the ship management. Without this
cognizance, an old lady was suffering hunger for 10
days. How pathetic is the situation? The woman who
was supposed to have shown the journey ticket to the
concerned authorities and enjoyed the food. Is it
not the ignorance that pushed her to this situation?

The Lord says, “My people are destroyed for lack of
knowledge (Hos 4:6). It is really a regrettable truth
that many people who call themselves as children of
God, don’t know what are all the blessings, does God
have for them. There are hundreds of genuine promises
in the Bible about divine healing. Can God be
accused, if they read it without concentration and
absorb nothings for them? God is so anxious and says,
“I have written for him the great things of My law,
but they were considered a strange thing (Has 8:12).

There are people even today who wander for ghee when
they have butter in their hands. A godly man says to
God, Your word I have hidden in my heart that I might
not sin against you” (Ps 119:11). How can a person
who does not know the word, will abide in it? Some
Christians are indoctrinated with traditional
teachings more than the statutes of God.

Subsequently, they land up into complete commotion.
God says, He who despises the word will be destroyed.
But he who fears His commandments will be rewarded
(Prov 13:13). For this reason many are still sick.
Without faith, it is impossible to please God (Heb
11:6). How shall they believe in Him of whom they
have not heard? And how shall they hear without a
preacher? (Rom 10:14). Some Church leaders suppress
the truth in unrighteousness. Because of this, those
poor believers are affected.

Some believers quickly
forget God, if they have no problems in their life.
Maybe the Lord retains them as sick for them to be in
God. The word of God says that the people who don’t
forgive others cannot be healed (Jam 5:16).

[youpi]

--------------------
Be ready always to answer with meekness and reverence to people, who inquire about our faith. 1 Pet 3:15
Questions from Hindus that i face in ministry in India.
How many know Christ because of you?

Posts: 23 | From: INDIA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement