Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » ''More To This Life''

Author Topic: ''More To This Life''
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless you;

Your pictures came from the heart, and are an artistic expression from the soul. It would be a blessing to share with others.

For my photos I use:

http://reg.imageshack.us

These can be uploaded from your computer onto a web storage section, and each photo has a web addy. This would enable you to post url links to your photos. It would not slow down others, or use a great deal of BB space.

I know that many are quite adept at Blogging, and that when one learns that skill, (which I am too old a dog to figure it out), that one can form and entire online page which you would be ble to link to.

God bless.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonlesol   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Wildb for responding...it would have been so simple to just say it this way though, I really couldn't understand what I had done that was so wrong...I hardly slept last night...but that's okay, I must have deserved this...

I can't see any other way to post these pictures than the way I did, I am the one that made them, it was my art...they come from my own PhotoBucket account, not a web site...I am sorry...I really thought that I was doing something good...I really felt inspired with the lyrics of this song and I wanted to share them with others...

This thread can be closed and deleted now, there is no use of keeping it open any longer...
I won't do it again, I will go back to lurking and not post...

Eta: A friend of mine did make a video with those pictures, I do have it...it could be downloaded if there are some people that would be interested to see it...Just let me know and I will provide a link for it...

Posts: 478 | From: Quebec | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry for my missplaced words.

When you post a bunch of pictures like that it ties up the board for those that are on slower systems.

What I was meaning to say is that it would of been much better to post 1 picture and a web sight to go to to see the rest.

once again me sorry for my sillyness.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No! I mean the devil who caused you to be offended and take them off!!!!!!!!! See what I mean?????

Maybe those pictures were to bless someone and you got all offended and took them off. Maybe the enemy caused WildB to misunderstand you the same way you just misunderstood me, so that you would get offended and take them off?

We should not be offended, even when people are offensive because when we are offended, we are exactly what the enemy wants us to be.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonlesol   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sometimes the enemy uses even a Christian to do his dirty work.
What!!!...there was nothing evil in those images... [Frown]
Posts: 478 | From: Quebec | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the images were to speak to someone? Maybe they were for someone. I dont know cause you took them away. Sometimes the enemy uses even a Christian to do his dirty work. We wrestle not with flesh and blood but with powers and principalities.
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Well sis, come anyway because the devil is the one who wants you to feel that way. If and when you leave us, leave us not in offence. When ever we are offended, we are playing into the enemy's hand.

Love in Christ,
Linda

lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

Well, I don't even feel like coming here anymore...
I only posted images, 41 all together...explaining the meaning of a certain song...I don't see why this person was so harsh with me... [Frown]

By the way, I am French...and I have no idea what the work cantakerous means...

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Lonesol: it may be that Bill is not here. I someimtes do not close my browser and because I have DSl and am logged in it looks like I am here all day.

I do not know what you had posted that WildB was responding to, but I can tell you that he just sometimes has a kind of cantakerous way that really is not in his heart as offensive as he sounds at times.

Try not to be so personally hurt until he does have a chance to explain himself. He may not at all have meant what you are thinking that he meant; or he may have misunderstood what you were saying and responded to something he thought you said that you did not intend to say at all.

Sometimes this stupid board with only type and white space can be terribly ill suited for communicating what we really desire to communicate. I know that I have hurt people here and had no intention in the world of doing so.

Sometimes I have a terribly wry sense of humor that comes off all wrong.

Peace be with you Sister. I know that it is hard to feel like you have no fellowship at home and then feel slammed here where you come for Chritian fellowship. I dont like the way what WildB said sounded either and I dont even know what he said it in regard to, but maybe he was just being cantakerous, and maybe he thought you were saying something you weren't. Until you find out the truth, REST in HIM.

God bless you sis!

lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

I am still waiting for your reply...why are you being so mean to me Wildb???
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

WildB ...what are you talking about?
I see that you are on the board right now...I am waiting for you reply please...

[crying] [crying] [crying]

lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

WildB ......what gives you the right to judge me this way [crying] ?
What have I done wrong?
This is a beautiful song that has touched my heart and soul deeply...I wanted to show that, that is all... [crying]

Mitzy
First Post
Member # 5177

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Mitzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! What an incredible collage for "More to this Life"! What a labor of love you put into this! Thank you for sharing!
Posts: 1 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement