Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Christianity is a foreign religion. Why do you spread in India?

Author Topic: Christianity is a foreign religion. Why do you spread in India?
Raj
Advanced Member
Member # 5224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WildB:
Let me tell you of a now day man from India.

Feel most free to speak to him.

-

http://www.rzimindia.org/

thank you for your information
Blessings
Raj
[Kiss]
My Brother Rob~Zacharias is a Warrior in Christ from India.

--------------------
Be ready always to answer with meekness and reverence to people, who inquire about our faith. 1 Pet 3:15
Questions from Hindus that i face in ministry in India.
How many know Christ because of you?

Posts: 23 | From: INDIA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear brother Raj, isn't it amazing, in a way, that the Creator of the heavens and earth would show Himself to the whole earth by way of tiny Israel?

Did the LORD by that put an obstacle in the way of people's comprehension? God forbid.

It was an opportunity rather for them to see.

God bless froms the USA, I am BORN AGAIN.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 19 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WhiteEagle:

The truth is .........

All of our descendants originally had the Truth of God, and thoughout the generations and time and people migrated througout the world, various cultures developed their own beliefs about God.

And here I thought that ....

Gen.11
[1] And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
[2] And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
[3] And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
[4] And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
[5] And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
[6] And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
[7] Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
[8] So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
[9] Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Please study your Bible a little more befor you post again.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
epouraniois
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers, That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Which is his body, the fullness of him that filleth all in all.
Eph 1:15 -23

Eph 6:10
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Eph 6:11
Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Eph 6:13
Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Eph 6:14
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
Eph 6:15
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Eph 6:16
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Eph 6:17
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Eph 6:18
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Eph 6:19
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
Eph 6:20
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Col 2:6
As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
Col 2:7
Rooted and built up in him, and established in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
Col 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Col 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
Col 2:10
And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
Col 2:11
In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
Col 2:12
Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
Col 2:13
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
Col 2:18
Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshiping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
Col 2:19
And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.
Col 3:1
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3
For ye
are dead,
and
your life
is hid
with Christ
in God.
Col 3:4
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Col 3:5
Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
Col 3:6
For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
Col 3:7
In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
Col 3:8
But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
Col 3:9
Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
Col 3:10
And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
Col 3:11
Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are not the Indian people in need of salvation too? Are they not separated from the Creator because of sin? Does not God yearn to have relationship with them? Are not believers in Christ called to go and teach the Gospel to others who have not yet heard the good news?
Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question from India!

You certainly are a blessing Raj!

The truth is from the history of the world. All peoples of the world descended from Adam and Eve.
Then after the flood of Noah, all the peoples of the world descended from Noah's 3 sons.

All of our descendants originally had the Truth of God, and thoughout the generations and time and people migrated througout the world, various cultures developed their own beliefs about God.

God was first and actually it's Hinduism that is the Foreign Religion.

God bless.

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a foreign religion to all of us, except to Israel. Yes indeed, among all the so-called gods on the earth that people can choose from, why choose the God of a tiny country like Israel?

Because I think He is the True and Living God, the Creator of heaven and earth--indeed, the LORD created Israel in part to show Himself to the earth.

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN

Bandit
Advanced Member
Member # 3643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bandit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
Christianity is a foreign religion. Why do you
spread in India? [youpi]

Raj [dance]

There is but one God, the Creator of all things; all other gods are foreign gods. Seek Him while He may be found.

Bandit

Posts: 113 | From: Melbourne, Florida | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me tell you of a now day man from India.

Feel most free to speak to him.

-

http://www.rzimindia.org/

My Brother Rob~Zacharias is a Warrior in Christ from India.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raj
Advanced Member
Member # 5224

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Raj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christianity is a foreign religion. Why do you
spread in India? [youpi]

To-day, the Clock, Mobile Phone, Computer, heater,
TV, Washing Machine, Cooker, Fan, Fridge, Air
conditioner, Car, Mixie, Grinder, bi-cycle, motor Bike,
Pen, what you use are not invented in India. If you
go to a hospital, all the equipments the doctor is
using are found out in foreign countries. Aeroplane,
Train, helicopter, and many more are not found out in
India. Are we not inevitably using them? When we
watch E TV, we come across a Telugu Program, “Come
let us speak in Telugu”. I was shocked to see how much
our Telugu people in Dubai are suffering to speak in Telugu
for 2 minutes continuously. To that extend, Indians
are addicted to English. Is it not a foreign
language? Don’t we use it? Our students go to
foreign countries for their higher studies. Many
Indians are working abroad and even marry foreigners.
Can an average Indian pass one day without a single
English word? You are asking this great question when
you are educating your children in English medium,
which is a foreign language. If you go to a village
and say the Telugu term, of ‘car’ in which you
traveled, the villagers of India will laugh at you.
Those people will understand only when you say ‘Car’
or ‘Taxi’. Are the Coat, Pants, Tie etc. you wear
Indian dresses? Can you show me some Indians with the
spirit of nationality who may ask for Mobile Phone,
Paint or Cement in their regional Indian languages.
Can you tell me the Indian word for Cricket? In this
pathetic situation, how can we hate Christianity as a
foreign stuff? The Bible does not lead a person to
wrong ways. I can confidently declare that police
stations are not needed if every citizen of India
would accept Jesus Christ as his personal saviour.
This world will be like heaven. Take the truth and
best from whatever you hear from anyone.

Raj [dance]

--------------------
Be ready always to answer with meekness and reverence to people, who inquire about our faith. 1 Pet 3:15
Questions from Hindus that i face in ministry in India.
How many know Christ because of you?

Posts: 23 | From: INDIA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement