Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Who are the Israelis currently living in the land of Israel?

Author Topic: Who are the Israelis currently living in the land of Israel?
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The people of Isreal today are made up of Arabs, Jews, Ayliyah (Jews who came home). Isrealis are people of many descent, and there are only ONE official language that is HEBREW. The Hebrew language of Isreal today is based on the Sephardic Hebrew and annociation. When I say this, it is how things are pronounced. Ashkenazi Hebrew is more gutteral. The difference between the two is the same as comparing Castillian Spanish to Latin American Spanish.

I will build more later

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
decibel
Advanced Member
Member # 4737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for decibel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had assumed that those who are in the land of Israel currently are a remnant of the House of Judah. That God has begun to awaken the House of Judah to Yeshua and the House of Israel to their true identity, as Israelites, not Gentiles.

Could the graves being mentioned in the above verses pertain to the Dry Bones prophecy given in Ezekiel 37?? Where those who are assumed to be dead or lost like the house of Israel who lost their identity within the Gentiles. Will one day awaken to who they are and fulfill many of the prophecies pertaining to the reuniting of the house of Israel and the house of Judah and their move to the promised land (Israel).

--------------------
Trust Me, Not What You See!!
Yeshua

Posts: 21 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the Old Testament, the LORD foretells of when the captivitiy of the house of Israel, and of the house of Judah, who are both currently among the heathen nations,

Jeremiah 33
7 And I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and will build them, as at the first.

14 Behold, the days come, says the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.

Jeremiah 30
3 For, lo, the days come, says the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, says the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.

Isaiah 49
22 Thus says the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up My hand to the Gentiles, and set up My standard to the people: and they shall bring your sons in their arms, and your daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.

Isaiah 11:11
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people, who shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Isaiah 11:16
And there shall be a highway for the remnant of His people who shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

Ezekiel 37
12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD; Behold, O My people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And you shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put My spirit in you, and you shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, says the LORD.

This is going to be a huge event when the LORD causes the house of Israel and the house of Judah to come up out of their graves among the heathen where He has driven them, and will bring them into their own land.

Jeremiah 30
4 And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah.

My question is, Who are the Israelis who are currently in the land of Israel?

They did not "come up out of their graves while among the heathen", so who are they?

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement