Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Bible Topics & Study   » Why is there so much happiness on this board?

Author Topic: Why is there so much happiness on this board?
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amen, sister HisGrace. Internet church is a little different than regular church. In regular church, only the pastor and the preacher/teacher can go up to the microphone, which is safely set up on stage.

But what do the bornagain Christians sitting in the pews think and believe?

With the advent of the Internet church, now every pew-sitting bornagain Paul, Mary, Peter, Magdalena and James have installed their own Internet microphone in their own home.

And we pew-sittting bornagain Christians are discovering that there is quite a difference of opinion of the meaning of scriptures among these pew-sitting bornagain Christians who have installed an Internet microphone in their own home and post things about the Bible from their home microphone.

We are discovering that there is quite a difference of opinion out there about important subjects like the rapture and the Second Coming, when the book of Revelation was written, whether we are resurrected at our death or at the last day, and whether unbelievers will live forever in torment in a fiery hell, or 2whether unbelievers will be destroyed forever, and so on.

I think all of us, having been raised in Lucifer-Satan's world before we were saved, have accumulated some rejection and hurts and anger and rage even, and now in an Internet church we are all getting up to the microphone that we have installed in our own home.

Overall, I think the LORD God of Israel is DELIGHTED with the Internet church and with the electronic Bibles. I think the LORD God of Israel knows that Lucifer-Satan hates these two things the most right now on earth, the Christian Internet church and the electronic Bibles. Lucifer-Satan hates them.

All that to say, sister HisGrace, that probably your feelings got hurt, but come play with us, a lot of us like most of your posts and contributions.

Bless the LORD God of Israel, and He will bless you, BORN AGAIN
"Lord, I know I can change" [Bible]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psalm 145:
1: I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
2: Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
3: Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
4: One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
5: I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.
6: And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.
7: They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.
8: The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
9: The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
10: All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.
11: They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power;
12: To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.
13: Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
14: The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.
15: The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.
16: Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
17: The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.
18: The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
19: He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
20: The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.
21: My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antitox
Advanced Member
Member # 2804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antitox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. There's really no one else I can go to for the struggles in my life who has the power to help me.
2. He opens doors no man can close.
3. He made me and He saved my soul.
4. He's the most beautiful person in the world, and he loves me.

So..............

[hyper] [Big Grin] [hyper] [Big Grin] [hyper] [Big Grin] [hyper]

--------------------
MJB

Posts: 151 | From: Texas | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primoa1970
Advanced Member
Member # 1016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primoa1970     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's more like it!!!

[hyper] [wiggle7] [hyper] [wiggle7] [pound]

We should be the happiest people on the planet......we're going to heaven!

-Primo

--------------------
1 John 1
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Posts: 639 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That really is funny BA because I used more but it knocked me back and made me delete some! [Roll Eyes]

Zechariah 2:10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.
[dance] [youpi] [dance] [youpi] [type] [Big Grin] [thumbsup2]

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Get Down and HE Lifts Me Up. I Get Down and HE Lifts Me Up. I Get Down and HE Lifts Me Up. Everytime I'm Down The Lord Lifts Me Up!

[youpi] [dance] [wiggle7] [youpi] [wiggle7] [dance] [youpi] [roll on floor]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

It's a good thing that we're only allowed 8 icons at a time--some days I'm absolutely bursting with icons!
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psalms 144:15 O the happiness of the people that is thus, O the happiness of the people whose God is Jehovah!
[clap2] [clap2]
[youpi] [youpi] [youpi]
[dance] [dance] [dance]

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[dance] [dance] [dance] : [wiggle7]

[hyper]

[pound] [biglaugha] [pound]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

[Cross] [Big Grin] [Cross] [Big Grin] [Cross] [Big Grin] [Cross]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement