Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » 8.2 Earthquake/Alaska

Author Topic: 8.2 Earthquake/Alaska
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Magnitude 8.2 Earthquake Strikes Off Alaskan Peninsula Sparking Tsunami Warning
Jul 29, 2021

Sun energy more likely than not triggered it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ8e7aa9fQc

Nibiru, Planet X, Nemesis, The Destroyer, WORMWOOD, Hercolubus, Comet Typhon – Visible in Year 2021

Is Nibiru real? Does it take Nibiru 3,607 years to complete one orbital journey? As you can imagine, the gravitational effects of a sizable planet moving close to the inner solar system would spell big trouble for planet Earth. Earth has been acting up lately with an increase in earthquakes, volcanoes, global warming (oops..I meant “climate change”), blending of seasons, and more. Open your mind a little and stop believing everything our so called scientists and NASA folks have to say. Every week NASA seems to have learned something new that was unthinkable.

First you have to understand that we might be part of a binary solar system. NASA just found a binary solar system last year. It would explain the earth’s wobble which is still unexplained today. Would it be too far off to believe that a planet can share both solar systems? If you took the time to watch this video, then you might be interested in this newspaper article and these Planet X abstracts. Explore this site and ask questions and share your thoughts.

https://www.nibiruupdate.com/

Biblical mentions:Wormwood,
Deuteronomy 29:18 Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from the LORD our God, to go and serve the gods of these nations; lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood;

Proverbs 5:4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.
Jeremiah 9:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink.

Jeremiah 23:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.

Lamentations 3:15 He hath filled me with bitterness, he hath made me drunken with wormwood.
Lamentations 3:19 Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.

Amos 5:7 Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and leave off righteousness in the earth,
Revelation 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement