Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » The Vote 2020.

Author Topic: The Vote 2020.
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WildB:
I will tell you a story, weather true, I will not say.
There was once a Highly decorated, Highly hands on sailor. That was reactivated from reserve. To a ship to do strange maintenance.
We had to replace all the carbon ring packing on the main shaft in 2 major bulkheads(thick walls).
Me and my guys started to have a few beers with the lads off ship and found out that it was a moral officer problem.
AND IT WAS REAL BAD!
So much so that a Ship skipped its ruder and props in the sand.
THANK GOD FOR THE ENGINEERING that withstood this STRESS TEST!
The repairs only took our assigned tour, reports and recommendations made.
THE CAPTAIN IS THE MORAL OFFICER!
I know you all think that Captain that violated Ready condition Circle William a hero, because of a China Flue HE INFECTED HIS CREW WITH. HE IS NOT!
THAT CAPTAIN JEOPARDIZED AMERICA!
1. In that He allowed 2 weeks of shore leave in Vietnam, violating a Circle William directive.
2. Failed to report to the proper channels and instead leaked to a reporter.
3. Had NO remorse to the intentional infection of his crew.
It is my recommendation that the full weight of the UCMJ be applied in this case.
Most respectfully,
wkg, USNR BT2/RPO COMP287
https://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/the-uniform-code-of-military-justice-ucmj.html

https://valor.militarytimes.com/hero/301487

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 15 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

SIGN: KJV BIBLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEyujOSEexM

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here take a look at this- Biocompatible near-infrared quantum dots delivered to the skin by microneedle patches record vaccination?
https://stm.sciencemag.org/content/11/523/eaay7162
Isn’t it amazing how fast everyone was locked down, and how easy it was to crash our robust economy seemingly overnight? Looks like ‘they’ didn’t even work up a sweat doing it. And that $2 trillion dollar stimulus, wouldn’t you like to know exactly in which account that was sitting? Me, too. So I suppose it is only fitting, given everything that has transpired over the last three weeks, those that be, the Chuck and Nancy show are now talking about a national coronavirus surveillance tracking system. Yep, right on cue.

Technology is catching up to the story book.
Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

very soon now. [rapture]

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO half of America will reject the election outcome this November, no matter what happens. Dems will commit massive vote-by-mail fraud, that’s already in the works. If Trump wins, Dem voters will lose their **** totally this time. If Trump loses, patriots will declare the election null and void. There is almost no scenario in which this upcoming election is accepted by the losing side. Civil war is a very real possibility, exacerbated by the coronavirus-induced economic collapse that’s hitting high-density liberal cities especially hard.

Future Shock Documentary (1972) - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkUwXenBokU

--------------------
That is all.....

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement