Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Anti-Christian Hate Video

Author Topic: Anti-Christian Hate Video
7x7
Member # 8408

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 7x7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a chuckle out of parts of it, but honestly it seemed rather dry and the comedy was a bit forced. I don't necessarily agree with their hostility either.

Quite honestly though, I've seen worse from all sides. There are quite a few Christians on the web who've made videos like this, as with Islam and Judaism and pretty much any religion, except perhaps Jainism. There are even some militant Buddhists. If you think this is bad, you've got no idea.

@Marlene:
Christians attack atheism all the time. And what's this about atheists believing that life is worthless? Sure, some might, but there are many beliefs to atheism. A blanket statement like that is kinda offensive.

Posts: 3 | From: Rapid City | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlene
Advanced Member
Member # 8489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marlene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's make tomorrow "Hug An Atheist" Day!!

[clap2]

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlene
Advanced Member
Member # 8489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marlene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this, and similar works that come to mind, is the work of Satan. Christians do not attack the nothingness that is atheism. They say it themselves in this video: it doesn’t matter if they (the atheist) commit suicide because their life is meaningless, the absence of which will have no impact on the world. They are attacking the meaning we find in existence. They are merely pawns, for Satan himself knows he is deceiving them into believing in the worthlessness of life.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Donnelli
First Post
Member # 8599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Donnelli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This comedy video is circulating in atheist circles. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1RzN8EA0YI I ran into it at an atheist friend's house. He showed it at a party. Everyone thought it was hysterical. I felt angry and upset and like it was truly hateful and dangerous. I feel like if this was any other group being characterized that way, it would have caused an uproar. What can we do about this?
Your brother in Christ,
Tony

--------------------
Tony D USA

Posts: 1 | From: Illinois | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement