Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Obama says Kids are Punishment

Author Topic: Obama says Kids are Punishment
Good NewsforAll
Advanced Member
Member # 6156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Good NewsforAll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't particularly like that video. The man makes it look like Obama said that all kids are a punishment. The snipet of Obama isn't long enough to give us the full details

Although I don't agree with him, here is Obama's full statement -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPpnQBT54o4

--------------------
The Pharisees tell us what not to do. Jesus tells us what to do.
Romans 10:15 As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"

Posts: 400 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 2 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nythology:
I am quite sure Obama doesn't believe that all children are punishments.

So am I to assume that you believe the opposit? You want people who make a mistake to be punished with a child? I'm sorry, but that sounds a bit cold and vengeful to me.

No children are punishment! If you think they are you need help. If you murder one child your are a murderer. If you support abortion your are are supporting murder. Wake up what if your parents decided YOU need to be murdered.

Cold and vengeful is murdering babies. That is the facts.

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great response WildB,

my daughter was rape and became pregnant, the little boy that was created by that adverse situation Yahweh has made an incredible blessing...

to us as a grandson, to my daughter as a loving son, to my parents as a great grandson, to the man that chose to be his father and to all that meet him...

through this trial my daughter has been given a ministry of love and compassion for people going through hard times...

abortion was not an option to her because of what she had learned from the scriptures as a little girl...

children are a punishment only to selfish, self centered, unenlightened souls to the nature and character of the Heavenly Father Yahweh...

suffer the little children to come unto me, Yahshua said....

Yahshua did not say make the children suffer, dismember them in the womb and send them to ME...

all children are a blessing, all people are a blessing to those that have the Born Again Nature of the Spirit of Yahweh.....

Pray for Obama, pray he might truly get saved...

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nythology:

So am I to assume that you believe the opposit? You want people who make a mistake to be punished with a child? I'm sorry, but that sounds a bit cold and vengeful to me.

Some peoples kids will grow up to be the answer to the manny problems that will face this world tomarrow.

Creating a child takes some effort son. Therefor it cannot be clasified as a mistake.

If being responsible for your actions sounds cold and vengeful you best get a vasectomy today.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nythology
Member # 6158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nythology     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Give to every human being every right that you claim for yourself.
-Robert Ingersoll

A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
-Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 4 | From: Rapid City, South Dakota | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 13 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama says Kids are Punishment

Where you a punishment to your parents? Obama says he don't want people that make a mistake to be punished with a baby! Now this is a great way to look at children...

Click here to see video

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement