Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Man claims he is Jesus Christ

Author Topic: Man claims he is Jesus Christ
WKUHilltopper
Advanced Member
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WKUHilltopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I find strangely interesting is there are dopes who believe this guy! I guess it's easy to tell people this who live in 3rd world countries, can't read and don't have the Scriptures in their homes. Not to mention a false gospel being spouted out like at TBN.

Shame on NBC for giving this goon a national forum.

Posts: 259 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fire Of God
Member # 6123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fire Of God     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sad to see many claiming to be our wonderful Lord! May God bring them to His truth! [Cross]
Posts: 4 | From: In Jesus, My Strong Tower | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Icon 21 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a funny feeling I saw something about this a couple or three years ago (internet) - "The Jesus Christ Show" - pretty sure it's the same guy - he was on some SoCal radio interviews last time around. "Preacher Claims He Is Jesus Christ!" <lol!>

...I just look at it this way: How else (??) is he gonna get this kind of publicity?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shadowmaker
Advanced Member
Member # 3696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadowmaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you watch the video? No need to pray, no satan-hollywood made it up, no sin, BUT he wants their money. He sold a home for over $1mil.
Posts: 272 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by David:
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Matthew 24:5 (KJV)

Interesting that these words were attributed to Christ himself.

The "I" being Christ himself, no??

meaning = many shall come claiming "Christ" is "Christ" [Eek!] ...and there sums up the whole of Christianity it seems.

...the REAL meaning, perhaps??

For many shall come in my name, saying, "they are" Christ; and shall deceive many??

...an analysis of this would be interesting...
[cool_shades]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Matthew 24:5 (KJV)

Man claim to be Jesus Christ and has a very large following - click here to watch video

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement