Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » I hope I'm able to homeschool...

Author Topic: I hope I'm able to homeschool...
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linda, sin has it's consequences , we don’t live in a perfect world but that does not or should I say, should not change our response to Yahweh’s Word.

None of us fully comprehend our relationship with our Heavenly Father.

We do not call on Him enough,

I don’t have to answer for what other chose to do, just what I have been called to do.

There are variable here to consider

What is the Churches responsibility in these type issues ?

If a marriage fails, should a person man/woman call on family to help out? (we live in a too independent society) people want their full independence “don’t cramp my life style mentality

I sure there are more but right now I need to go. Be back when I can.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If Home School is conviction, born out of a love for your children or grandchildren and a knowledge of what Yahweh’s word says about teaching and training children. Then nothing can stop you
I do believe that it is true in homes where there are two parents. If the conviction is there God will provide the way; you will find that it is in most cases a matter of choices with regard to be ing "able". In most 2 parent homes it is possible for one to stay home; it is a matter of choices, that keep both parents working.

Do you think this is so in single parent homes? I dont see this is the case.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Home schooling preference or conviction?

People that Homes school out of preference may or may not finish the struggle of Home school?

If Home School is conviction, born out of a love for your children or grandchildren and a knowledge of what Yahweh’s word says about teaching and training children. Then nothing can stop you.

Just as Moses’ parent saw he was a special child and would not obey Pharaoh to have him killed, they disobeyed the Pharaoh, and by faith saw Yahweh ‘s mighty hand of deliverance.

The Lord spoke to me and Debbie after our first Jackie had been diagnosed with cancer of the kidneys and told even with Chemo Therapy and the best treatment of that time she would never see her 5th birthday,. That is when I had my first encounter with Yahweh. Through that situation we learn to put every thing in Yahweh’s hands and He would see us through.

BTW it was this bought with cancer of our only child at the time Yahweh broke my will.

Our prayer was a simple prayer live or die we give her to you oh Lord! 35 years later she “Jackie” has given us 8 grandchildren, all being Home Schooled and Praise to our Heavenly Father Jackie has not had to see a doctor for anything since the day we gave her to Yahweh.

When we started Home schooling it was illegal in the state of Texas, friends and family members thought we were crazy, but I was ready to go to jail before I sent my children to the God of this world to be trained.

I am convinced it is the only way, that is my conviction, but I heard the voice of Yahweh on the subject and can do nothing different or I would be in rebellion against what Yahweh has spoke to me.

Yahweh’s blessing as any and all seek Yahweh’s will and the courage to follow that path when it is found [Bible]

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things are going very crazy. I am going to homeschool my grandchildren, Lord willing. I am so outraged about what America Value System has become. I bet ya bottom dollar, the ACLU must have something to do with this decay! Lord I pray that God will grant healing and put this evil in its play.
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an outrage!!! Thanks for posting this. I will say that if there is anyway that you can homesshool you should. Not just for reasons like this, but for so many more. I so wish that I had homeschooled my girls from the beginning. We only homeschooled the last one and only through middle school and I am thankful for that time; I believe it made a difference in her life that will have life long impact. But we had many challenges that would not have been if we had homeschooled from the beginning. Next year will she will graduate from public school, but we have been very blessed to be in a comunity where Christianity is the majority and the church is active in the school system as a whole.
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pleasemaranatha
Advanced Member
Member # 5150

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Pleasemaranatha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Redkermit,

I sent this page to my daughter, the mother of my 2 grandchildren.

God Bless You!

--------------------
My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning. Psalms 130 verse 6

Joyce

Posts: 308 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This link will take you directly to a breakdown of the book & show some of the illustrations.

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 4 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
full story

Homosexual movement continues its assault on children in schools:

PARENTS OUTRAGED: Second-grade teacher (in David Parker's school!) reads "modern fairy tale" to class on homosexual romance and marriage!

Teacher tells parents that theme of day was "weddings" and that gay marriage is legal - "I want to present all points of view." NO notice given!

Principal tells parents (1) they cannot opt out (2) there will be no parental notification despite state law and (3) "I will not guarantee that something like this won't happen again".

Pro-gay Superintendent and School Board Chairman tell TV reporters they agree with decision.

Teacher attended GLSEN presentation promoting homosexuality in classroom. David Parker makes statement.

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement