Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Outpouring of the Holy Spirit

Author Topic: Outpouring of the Holy Spirit
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, it may be that this time when the LORD will pour out His Spirit is Ezekiel 36, when the Spirit of the LORD enters the house of Israel {mixed among the nations since 721 B.C} and reenters the house of Judah {mixed among the nations since 70 A.D.}, and the LORD opens their graves and the graves of the proselytes to the faith and will cause them to come into the land of Israel where the victorious Prince will be waiting for them:

Ezekiel 37:12
Therefore prophesy and say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

Ezekiel 37:13
And you shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves.

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, could the above be the pouring out of the Spirit that we are waiting for?

Ezekiel 37
1The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

2And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

3And He said to me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, You know.

4Again He said to me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say to them, O you dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

5Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.

6And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am the LORD.

7So I prophesied {to the bones} as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and look, a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

8And when I beheld, look, the sinews and the flesh came up on them, and the skin covered them on top: but there was still no breath in them.

9Then said He to me, Prophesy to the wind, prophesy, Son of man, and say to the wind, Thus says the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up on their feet, an exceedingly great army {of them}.

11Then He said to me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12Therefore prophesy and say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

Dear brothers and sisters, do you think you will see this or will you be raptured before this happens?

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN

13And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen HisGrace, Gods wrath, or The day of the Lord is for sinners. And as the scriptures say who then will be able to stand?

But the anti-christ has his time to. It is a time of great tribulation and persecution of the saints. Thats why God pours out His wrath. Because of how His people (all of His people) are being treated during this time. Shalom

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

I Thes 1:9-10
They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath.

"Wrath is for sinners, not saints."

yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree White eagle. I believe the greatest outpouring of the Holy Spirit will be in times of much persecution. Possibly during the great tribulation as John saw sooooo many come out from it having their robes washed white with the blood of the Lamb. Loving not their very lives even unto death.

It is my personal belief that many will go into captivity, many will be martyred, and many will come under His protection during that time.

It has always been under much persecution that the church has grown. Many during that time will see miraculous healings before their eyes. Many will see souls saved under much tribulation. Mighty exploits will be done by the children of Yahweh. Oh what a time we live in!

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

It is nice giving glory to the power of our mighty God once in awhile WhiteEaAgle, instead of constantly giving acculades of the contamination of the devil!!
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that the Lord is about to do marvelous things in His Church. It's on the Horizon.

He is healing and restoring those in the body who will be able to go forth and preach the good news with Power and Authority.

It's coming!

But it's not so that we who are saved can get rich and live fat and happy. God has a stern purpose and much shaking is coming to the world.

He'll give us individually what we need materially to stand for Him. More importantly He will give us the spiritual riches of His Kingdom to Stand.

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

In the last days, the Bible says that we are going to see an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. The devil knows this and he is working overtime to protect his camp. The following is an example of how God is preparing his church for this outpouring. I posted this back in January and since then I have been hearing on TV, and also mentioned on this forum, that movements are beginning that are setting up gatherings in homes, not to replace the church, but to enhance the spreading of the Good News -

"He said that Jesus' ministry had no walls. He went out into the streets and hillsides to reach the people, and he used apostles from the marketplace, not priests and rabbis, to assist him in the ministry. History created its own individual rules and regulations of doctrine in the church.

Saints from the "marketplace" are being groomed to minister in the workplace, streets, or whatever, to fulfill his message, and it won't be contained within the four walls of a weekly service, by the pastor only, in the church."

The church I am presently attending is bursting at the seams. It is a fairly large church. The attendance is so great that they two morning services on Sundary, which are full to capacity, plus they have another room and the nursery with video set up where people can watch the services. There is another Sunday morning service offsite on a local university campus.

They have plans to build a bigger church to meet the great need,. It is not because it is a feel-good church. They still preach the old-fashioned Bible based theology, and the harvest is great.

Acts 2:17-21 In the last days, God said, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. In those days I will pour out my Spirit upon all my servants, men and women alike,
and they will prophesy. And I will cause wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below-- blood and fire and clouds of smoke.

The sun will be turned into darkness, and the moon will turn bloodred, before that great and glorious day of the Lord arrives. And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement