Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » New B. Hinn prophecy over America

Author Topic: New B. Hinn prophecy over America
JAVA
Advanced Member
Member # 4576

Icon 13 posted      Profile for JAVA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Benny Hinn is a money grubbing, slithering snake of a false prophet who uses the Gospel of our beloved saviour Jesus Christ to build 10 million dollar homes. Who recieved 89 million this year from his "miser-inistry" [mad2]

2Pet 2
1But there were also false prophets in Israel, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will cleverly teach their destructive heresies about God and even turn against their Master who bought them. Theirs will be a swift and terrible end. 2Many will follow their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of them, Christ and his true way will be slandered. 3In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction is on the way.

12These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, who are born to be caught and killed. They laugh at the terrifying powers they know so little about, and they will be destroyed along with them. 13Their destruction is their reward for the harm they have done. They love to indulge in evil pleasures in broad daylight. They are a disgrace and a stain among you. They revel in deceitfulness while they feast with you. 14They commit adultery with their eyes, and their lust is never satisfied. They make a game of luring unstable people into sin. They train themselves to be greedy; they are doomed and cursed. 15They have wandered off the right road and followed the way of Balaam son of Beor,[e] who loved to earn money by doing wrong. 16But Balaam was stopped from his mad course when his donkey rebuked him with a human voice.

Some of his prophecies and greedy antics are documented at the sites below:

http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/tbn.htm
http://www.thedoormagazine.com/theheretic.html
http://www.bible.ca/tongues-benny-hinn-ministries-fake-fraud-miracles-healing-prayer.htm

--------------------
JAVA, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose."

Posts: 147 | From: Columbia South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for sharing the link Brother Andy. The "Thus sayeth the Lord" declared by Benny Hinn, is very general in nature, and declares that the seeds of tears, and prayers will be answered with a revival for America, for a short time, and that there will be manifestations of the gifts of the Spirit.

1) Benny Hinn usually has a word from the Lord, declaring great and mighty works, for wherever he will be ministering. I remember the time that he declared that he felt in his spirit that Jesus would appear at a crusade he was to hold overseas.

2) Benny Hinn usually manifests the gifts of the spirit wherever he goes, so the gifts of the spirit will be manifested here in America during his scheduled appearances.

3) A prophet of God who declares, "Thus sayeth the Lord", must be 100% accurate or he is a false prophet. He has been proven false on a number of occaisons.

Deut. 18:
20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. 21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? 22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

2 Tim. 4:

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Please beware of Benny Hinn, for he has a history which brings his credibility into question.

God bless your precious heart for Christ Brother Andy. My Brothers and Sisters in Christ are such a blessing to me.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andyman
Advanced Member
Member # 4781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoftTouch:
Andyman, I can't get the thing to work on my computer [Frown] Can you tell us what the prophecy is? I'm dying of curiosity! LOL Thanks my Bro!

Its about 4 or 5 minutes long so its pretty tedious if i had to listen, then stop and write it out.....

For the most part it was saying that God has heard our prayers toward a revival in America. That God has not forgotten this nation. He said that there will be a revival, as he promised, except for a short time! He will turn the darkness into light... God will restore miracles, the gifts of the Holy Ghost, and His glory. The doubtful will see that God is - from what he will do. God will fulfill His promises to those that have convenant with God. America will be visited again for a short season.

Thats the overall main concept. A prohecy concerning a short revival for a America.

--------------------
IN 2000, WE AMERICANS spent 94 Billion Dollars lavishly on our home churches. However, the average North American Christian gives only 50 CENTS a week to global missions.

Gospel for Asia - Fire on the Altar

Posts: 60 | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andyman, I can't get the thing to work on my computer [Frown] Can you tell us what the prophecy is? I'm dying of curiosity! LOL Thanks my Bro!

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like you, I am hungry for a revival in our Country. Only time will tell if this is from God or not.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andyman
Advanced Member
Member # 4781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting...

Come and watch this quickly before this episode goes! Do not procrastinate - watch it today before its gone!

He announced it over his daily program. You can watch it for yourself from Hinns website.. clicky

Scroll down to July 8th.. Enjoy some slow worship..Then a few healings... Then after a blind woman receives her sight Mr. Hinn starts prophecying over America. Its about 11 or 12 minutes into the program if you want to get technical.

He has had false prophies before, mind you. But this is for you to decide. Personally, whether or not i like Tojak (Benny) Hinn i sincerely hope this comes to pass. Like i said, watch it now because chances are after today (friday), it may not be shown again.

--------------------
IN 2000, WE AMERICANS spent 94 Billion Dollars lavishly on our home churches. However, the average North American Christian gives only 50 CENTS a week to global missions.

Gospel for Asia - Fire on the Altar

Posts: 60 | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement