Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Upside Down World

Author Topic: Upside Down World
yeshuaslavejeff
Advanced Member
Member # 4506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeshuaslavejeff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus is right.

His Word's not popular, but always right.

His Book's not popular, but describes Yahweh's Plan.

Woe to 'popular'.

the paperback "Jesus Against the Rapture" is interesting.

--------------------
1Peter4:1,2 Yeshua suffered physical suffering:disciples have same mind/ willingness to share shame/physical suffering with Yeshua/His people.
Biblio:"willtherealhereticsplease standup?"byBercot(churchTruth)

Posts: 75 | From: tulsa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour. Satan knows that and he does everything in his power to try to block anyone whatsoever from becoming a christian or continuing in their faith whichever the case may be. Satan does that in any number of ways such as using other people and if anyone lets him get a foothold in their life he'll do anything in his power to keep that person right there. The closer one gets to God the more intense the attacks of satan become and he'll try to put many stumbling blocks in any person's way to try to prevent them from continuing on in their faith. Everyone needs to be totally aware of this and avoid any of satan's traps that he attempts to put one into for he knows his time is running out.

In Christ;s love,
Gramajo320

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardcore
Advanced Member
Member # 4492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardcore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TEXASGRANDMA:
You got it right on the head, Bro. Ripp. The devil only hates Jesus because he knows Jesus is the only true God. The devil could care less if we worship Allah, or Budda, or Scientology, but he does care when we worship, Jesus.
betty

The name of Jesus is so powerful. No other name I can think of evokes such passionate responses from people; whether positive or negative.

Mat 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Phl 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

Phl 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;

Phl 2:11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Whoo! Can I get an Amen?

Posts: 627 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got it right on the head, Bro. Ripp. The devil only hates Jesus because he knows Jesus is the only true God. The devil could care less if we worship Allah, or Budda, or Scientology, but he does care when we worship, Jesus.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by TEXASGRANDMA:
Bro. Ripp,
I would call the school and complain. Maybe they don't know it's a relgion. [Wink]
betty

The funny thing is, they claim seperation of church and state yet the only group they are trying to get rid of are the Christians. So, aren't they by default admitting that the other religions are false? [Big Grin]

God bless. [Bible] [Cross] [Prayer]

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro. Ripp,
I would call the school and complain. Maybe they don't know it's a relgion. [Wink]
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Study
Advanced Member
Member # 3991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Study   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did, but you weren't there to tell be about the Rapture. [Roll Eyes] [roll on floor]

God bless
I'm leaving work now.

--------------------
http://www.biblenotebooks.com
The book no Christian should be without!

Posts: 364 | From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Study:

On second thought, I better not or I'll be off to the dentist tomorrow.
[pound] [/QB]

Party poop!  -  -

You could have stopped by the palm reader too.  -

Study
Advanced Member
Member # 3991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Study   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh goodie a Fair. [clap2] [dance] [clap2] I'll take some cotton candy brother Ripp. [Eek!]

On second thought, I better not or I'll be off to the dentist tomorrow.
[pound]

--------------------
http://www.biblenotebooks.com
The book no Christian should be without!

Posts: 364 | From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I'm heading to class this morning and I notice that there's some kind of fair happening on school grounds. I look around at all the different tents and booths. Mostly things you would normally have at a fair. Food, contests, people selling ten cent items for five bucks...you know the usual.

Then I came across a scientology booth, on SCHOOL grounds no less. So much for separation of church and state...

You can have muslim, scientology, hare krisna (sp?), buddhism... But the minute you mention Jesus Christ and Salvation, people start looking around for some rope and a tree.

I would be angry if we weren't warned of this. Seems I do a lot of head shaking these days.

One day they will wake up to the Truth, whether they will like it or not.

Sick, sick world...

Maranatha!

God bless. [Bible] [Cross] [Prayer]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement