Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » Christian Stripped of Workplace Signs

Author Topic: Christian Stripped of Workplace Signs
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOP TEN ACCEPTABLE POSTERS FOR TEACHERS:

1) Instructions on how to put on a condom.
2) Queer Eye For The Straight Guy.
3) Movie: "The Beast" (release date 6-6-06).
4) Darwin's Theory of Evolution.
5) The Government is our friend.
6) Self Esteem: How To Feel Good
7) John Kerry for President
8) Abortion Clinics Near You.
9) "GET THE CHIP, IT'S COOL!"
10) Marxism For You And Me.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 16 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it looks like things are heating up. The Bible tells us they will be after true Christians.

Revelation 20:4 (KJV)
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SciptureAndPrayers
Advanced Member
Member # 3633

Icon 9 posted      Profile for SciptureAndPrayers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David,

Thanks for the update. And so it goes. It seems that it is only a matter of time before Christians will start getting traffic tickets or having their vehicles impounded for having Christian bumper stickers or playing Christian music while driving. What happens when neighborhood associations start controlling what kind of Christian witness you can have in your own home?

Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after me.

[Prayer]

--------------------
In Christ's love. Amen.

Posts: 345 | From: Rochester NY | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 2 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christian Stripped of Workplace Signs

Enoch Lawrence sued when his employer, the Roseville branch of the California Department of Social Services, took down from the walls of his cubicle a bumper sticker that reads "Marriage: One Man One Woman," a small sign that says "Jesus Spoken Here," various Bible verses and two published articles on current political issues...

Read the rest of the article - Click Here

[type]

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement