Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » What in the World!!!

Author Topic: What in the World!!!
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen Saints;

This is NOT my kingdom, for ours is from above...

You will never ever change the worlds kingdom that is controlled by satan. (allowed by YaHWeH God)..

Very good posts above.. Were not of this world, or we would fight like the Lord said!

Hence the title of this thread "What in the World"~~~~Yes in the world..

Our duty is to be salt and light to the dark world..BIG Amen

[thumbsup2]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rapturewatcher
Advanced Member
Member # 94

Icon 14 posted      Profile for rapturewatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good words Wparr!!

The question should be, 'how many can we bring to Christ Jesus in the short time left?

If you have something to do for God you better get it done... [Prayer]

Posts: 187 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I say in a conversation, he is just a man and all that we can do for his sake and ours is to be in prayer and not loose sight of our task here on earth. (Go Ye Unto The World) this task is not easy and is getting worst by the minute for His time is approaching fast. At work I always try to be mindful of my words and deeds and if I see my self drifting away I call unto God to help me to be a better light for those that see me.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen!!! Wparr. Our trust, our hope, our faith is in HIM ALONE!
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wparr
Advanced Member
Member # 891

Icon 18 posted      Profile for wparr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think Bush will defend traditional marriage as much as he defended (not) the posting of the 10 Commandments????

Don't put ANY hope in him.

Look at the writing on the wall

Homosexual marriages WILL become legal.

Churches WILL NOT be allowed to speak out against it.

Churches WILL be forced to perform homosexual marriages.

Churches WILL be forced to accept homosexual members.

Churches WILL be forced to ordain homosexual Pastors.

We are in the end times, things are going to get worse not better.

As America willfully turns it back on God, it will cease to be blessed by GOD

America is going down, down, down.

But we, as Christians, have to reach as many of the lost as we can. We can't let all this distract or deter us from being about The Father's business: To go and make disciples.

Abba Father, mighty Creator, You are great, and awesome. You are worthy and deserving of our all. Convict us of our lack of Holliness. Open our eyes that we view Jesus as not just savior, but as Lord. Bring us to our knees in submission to Your perfect will. Help us to break the shell of complacentcy we've been hiding ourselves in. Give us heart for the lost. Give us a passion to proclaim Your Gospel to a lost, deceived, hurting and confussed people. Pour Your grace out on us the we would have the courage and strength to live for Jesus is such a radical way that people will see thru all the disception and know that Jesus IS The Way, The Truth and The Life. And let us do it for Your Glory, Your Honor, by Your power thru The Holy Spirit. AMEN

Posts: 1203 | From: Eagle Nest, NM | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paula
Advanced Member
Member # 551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope Bush fights this as fiercely as says he will. A federal marriage amendment is in order.
Posts: 90 | From: Arizona | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not Good!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement