Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » The Christian News   » My Dear American friends

Author Topic: My Dear American friends
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
August 16, 2002

My Dear American friends,

The Indonesia people are well known for their smiles. In fact, if you are a Christian you should be wary of that smile, for behind that smile may be a Muslim ‘Jihad’ terrorist who may smile all the more as he is cutting your throat.

These smiles are skin deep, and when you carefully scratch the surface of many of those docile smiling faces you might get the real taste of venom from the poisonous thoughts that go trough their minds – thoughts of hatred and malice.

U.S. Secretary of State Powell and even the US Ambassador to Indonesia gave their "thumbs up" to Indonesia recently while commenting on the so called “moderate” form of Islam in Indonesia.

This moderate form of Islam has cost us Indonesian Christians in Papua, Maluku and Central Sulawesi dearly – More than the Muslim victims in Bosnia Herzegovina and Kosovo; more than the Palestinians and Israelis in the middle east; more than the casualties of 911.

While western countries are trying hard to stress the moderate Islamic ways in Indonesia, Christians in this beautiful country are systematically being cleansed (even the innocent with that beautiful inviting smile).

Laskar Jihad and all those other Arab wannabes in Indonesia have only one thing in common with all the other mass murderers in the middle east and elsewhere: they regard Christians in Indonesia and elsewhere AS THEIR ENEMY. Nothing less!

Time and time again foreigners simply are fooled by these Wayang games that many people in Indonesia master to perfection. You need to be around a lot longer in this near hellhole to really get to know the core of many Muslim Indonesian's deep seeded hatred (especially against their white Christian brethren on earth).

This hatred in my opinion has its origin in their suffocating feeling of inferiority. Their colonial masters aggravated this feeling up to a boiling point of no return.

Most of the subjects of Indonesia saw their colonial masters not only as the white evil doers but also as their Christian prosecutors or inquisitionist.

A simple psychology pattern would result in the following;

white = (neo) colonial = Christian = richer and therefore better educated hence far from Allah = arrogant = discriminative = anti Islam = evil = our true enemy.

As a matter of survival, the frame of mind of the wolves of Indonesia would seek the total annihilation of all the above, beginning with the approximately 40 million Indonesians are not Muslim.

To put it as simple as possible, Christians in Indonesia are thought of as not really "our kind"...they are closer to "the whites," the “colonizers ".

While NATO and most West European countries were so concerned with the well being of the Muslim population in the heart of their continent, they simply forgot to show some serious sympathy to the persecuted Christians in Indonesia. US diplomacy seems to be even more reluctant to upset this mafia-style nest of beggars, thieves, liars, cowards, hypocrites, and parasites that is called Indonesia.

In Indonesia the first layer of this mafia has a brown uniform and is called THE POLICE. The second layer usually wears a black uniform and is called judges and lawyers. The third layer even has a conference room and often find themselves imitating the three monkeys: say no evil, see no evil, hear no evil....just wait for the paycheck. And last but certainly not least, we even have state funded mercenaries called Tentara National Indonesia (TNI).

So what is the solution ? In order to make sure that Christians are not persecuted any longer, and to make sure that the Muslim majority (listen

to the absurdity) does not have the feeling that they are a discriminated against in Indonesia (after all they represent 80% of the population, also in the government, army and all other layers of society!). Set us both free of from each other! The country is big enough, so let us just find our own space and live happily ever after.

Ok, do not take me serious I just have to get rid of my frustration. After all, I have to live here.

But please don’t forget us Christians. Please help us because we certainly are being cleansed, slowly but surely, and as obvious as the Jews in World War II or the Muslims in the Balkans. The numbers speak for themselves. Let the nice talk from Jakarta not blur your view of the facts! Please, don’t leave us Christians to the wolves.

Asher (an Indonesian Christian)
[Cross]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement