Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer request for salvation

Author Topic: Prayer request for salvation
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Prayer]
'Father God, I join my brothers and sisters in lifting these precious souls up to you, including Janette and Renee'. Please allow these young people to have their eyes opened and their hearts touched in ministry by loving Christians in whom your light shows through to them. I pray this in agreement with my fellow Christians in the name of your precious Son Jesus'

Amen

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amen
Tx GM

we will pray.. [Prayer]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 18 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said a prayer for your friends. Please for my son Jeff to get saved, also. thank you! [thumbsup2]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying in one accord for souls to be added to the kingdom. In Jesus Name Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will surely pray for those you mentioned, that God would send someone to minister to these souls. YOU may be the one that God would use to see these come to salvation through Jesus Christ. Let me ask you, would you know what to do? If not, I'd like to mention a few verses, you may look them up and study them, then you would at least have an idea what to do. In order, Romans 3:23; Romans 6:23; Romans 5:8; Romans 10:13. There are many others I could mention, but these four would be sufficient in seeing souls won to the Lord. If, you have questions after reading these, please send me a private message. I will do the best I can in responding in turn. "Father, you know all about these souls that we understand are lost and do not know You. We ask that you be with our sister that she may be a tool You may use in seeing these come to know You. We thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus, that through Him we may have eternal life. We love You, we adore You, and we thank You in advance for these souls which we faith will soon be turning to You for salvation! Thank You, Father, for using ordinary people for an extra ordinary purpose. In Jesus' name we ask. Amen."
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VOhomegirl
First Post
Member # 2235

Icon 18 posted      Profile for VOhomegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is such a need for salvation and deliverance at my school (Job Corps.) Please pray for Janette, J'shon, and Rene for their salvation please. I don't want to see my friends lost and I know the Lord can save them.
Posts: 1 | From: Arizona | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement