Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray for my daughter!

Author Topic: Please pray for my daughter!
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mairy, Ray and all my beloved brothers and sisters in Christ, your love and kindness have touched me beyond my being able to express it in words in your prayers for my daughter and her children. I know our Heavenly Father loves her and the children, even more than I because I cannot even phathom the love Our Father has for us, His children!! I know God has a plan for her and that HE will heal this relationship or bring the perfect mate that HE wants her to have and I also know that God has always had the twins, my 'babies' in His loving hands, oh yes, how I know!! They know that too, PRAISE GOD, they all know the Lord and I just tell her to pray, pray, pray, get into the word and God will lead you and during this time, He will also give you peace as you seek His will in this situation!!!

Mairy, I continue to pray for your beloved daughter, since I read the post you requested prayer for her on, I've had her and you (and yes, even your ex-husband, who needs to repent and ask forgiveness, not only from the two of you, but from God) ...I pray God will just immerse your daughter in His love and peace, until it is overflowing in her heart and she will come to know she has a loving Christian mothere and a Heavenly Father who loves her SOOOO much, HE gave His only son to die on the cross for us, we could NEVER 'earn' our way to heaven, only the blood of our blessed Saviour, Jesus who paid the ultimate price has freely given this gift and I pray your daughter will come to accept this gift, given so freely with love from the Master and know that love that only GOD can heal a broken heart filled with scars!! God Bless you as you go through this struggle and know that you too are loved and we continue to lift you both up in prayer too!!!

God Bless,

Pam (TwinsGranny)

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twins Granny, I sincerely hope your daughter is doing as well as can be expected. Please let her know she is being prayed for by so many even though we do not know her. We know God knows and loves her, and that is enough!! I know she is not the only one in this situation, but God WILL intervene if it is His will. I will always be touched when children are involved, and this is the case here. I know the children are the future, not only of the country, but of the church as well. Please tell your daughter to not lose faith. Thank you and God bless you. Ray
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mairy
Advanced Member
Member # 1830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mairy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I continue to pray for your daughter. I know so well your statements about your child's pain being so hard to endure. Just remember, and I must constantly remind myself because it does not seem possible, but HE loves your child and grandchildren even more than you. Imagine that kind of love! God is still helping my daughter recover from being molested by her father, and even though my daughter will not know acknowledge Him, I MUST remember HE loves her and has never left her. It is an awesome thing to be a Christian mother and try to leave our childs pain with God. But, HE IS ABLE> And we must trust with all our heart that whatever we see, God's love for them is so powerful, and that says a lot when you consider that a Christian mother would gladly give up her life to prevent their childs pain. God has those children in His care, I know you don't doubt, but I know you hurt. Bless you for all the prayers you give up for others.
May God watch over your childrens coming and going and bring peace beyond your imgination to them all.
Bless you
Mairy

Posts: 52 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so very much for your prayer on behalf of my beloved daughter..I love her so much and it hurts to see HER hurting. She is pretty much upset but knows that God is ALWAYS in control and I have the feeling He doesn't want to see His children hurting either. The kids are confused and that really hurts, they are six and asking questions. They are trying to work this out and I very much think God is going to honor their prayers on this. Thank you again, for lifting her up in your prayers and remembering her still as they are going through this struggle! I know our prayers are SOO powerful and God will honor them!!

God Bless you and we pray for you too!!

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Han-a
Advanced Member
Member # 2209

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Han-a   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You and your daughter's situation are constantly in my prayers please keep me posted [clap2]

--------------------
Han-a

If Satan knocks at the door let Jesus answer it.

Posts: 200 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 18 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for your daughter and her children. The devil is attacking families more than ever. So much damage can be done as you know from families that are torn apart. I pray that God will bring peace to your heart and bring a miracle in your family very very soon!

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I saw your post as soon as it was posted, and have been praying for the situation. I apologize for not posting a response sooner, but I have been in prayer for this, and that is what counts the most. I know you care deeply for your daughter and your grand daughters. In working with children for many years, I have seen the hurt that break ups cause for children. This saddens me so much, seeing the hurt in the children. I hurt myself when I see children hurt through no fault of their own. It is so sad, but we must realize that God is still in control, and He will have the ultimate victory! "Father, please send an angel to these precious souls so that they may be lifted up. I ask that Your will would be done, that You would grant to all of us the wisdom and grace to accept Your answer. Thank You for Jesus, for having Him be the sacrifice for our sin. That through Him we may have eternal life with You. For it is in the name of Jesus we ask. Amen."
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Dear Pastor Dave and Betty,

Thank you so much for your love and prayers, I feel SO much better today than yesterday and I know whatever the Father has in mind for my child and HER childrens lives and those of her boyfriend and his precious children will come to pass. They all walk in the faith and I know God will give us all a peace.

I thank you all for your loving concern and the prayers on this board INDEED are powerful!!! Betty, I pray for you daily and Pastor Dave, you have been added to my husband's and my prayerlist as soon as I joined this wonderful board of Christian brothers and sisters....Oh, I just know our loving Father is going to bless you for the selfless love and prayer and ministry you are doing as you seek to follow God's will in your life! I ask, Father God to lay your hands upon these dear ones who have taken time to remember me in prayer and bless them so!!!

Betty, we love you and know your family is in our prayers too!!!

God richly bless all who enter on this board, my prayers everyday, is that no one leaves without a blessing from reaching out to someone....oh my, how the blessings come down, when the prayers go UP....I find that especially true when we pray for others in our time of need don't you??

God loves you all and so do I!!

[thumbsup2]

betty_white
Community Member
Member # 2098

Icon 16 posted      Profile for betty_white   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pam, May you find some comfort in knowing that you and your family are in my daily prayers to God for good health and happiness. Bless you...Betty/Louisiana

--------------------
" 'Then you will know that I am the Lord; those who hope in Me will not be disappointed.' " ISAIAH 49:23

Posts: 8 | From: Lacombe, Louisiana | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise our God and thank you TwinsGranny for being part of our prayer team. You are surly a great blessing in the Lord to others and me that you minister to here on this prayer forum.

Father, I lift up TwinsGranny’s daughter, her grandchildren, and her daughter’s boy friend to you in prayer that your piece will be upon them. Lord use this time to draw daughter and boy friend closer to you. Abba Father, Let your healing and love be poured out upon my sister TwinsGranny as she ministers to the lost and herting without wavering in spite of, like Paul your great Apostle, the thorn in her side. Father, in the Name of Jesus heal and restore TwinsGranny’s health. Father, hear our prayer as we come to your throne room with this petition covered in the atoning blood of Jesus your only Son. Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

God Bless you, Mairy, the prayers are SOO powerful we lift up to God...I know He will watch over my little ones (and my beloved daughter and her boyfriend)...the human side of me, the 'mom', just hurts when she is hurting!.....I thank you for the prayer. I really think God is going to turn this around and they will work it out, but I also know as a Christian that whatever happens, God sees the entire picture of their lives while we are only seeing this one part....HE has it all under control....Guess TwinsGranny just needed a lil uplifting tonight and I already feel better....can't stay down long when you stay focused on the joy God wants so badly to put in our hearts because He loves us so!!!

I will continue to keep you in my heart also...I make my daily rounds and do say prayers for everyone and some I will check back for updates too....I think it is so awesome to have a board like this, where everyone really loves and is lifting others up in their prayers, even in the midst of our own pain, we receive such a blessing praying for others!!!

God Bless you so much!!!

In His love and service,

Pam (TwinsGranny) [Smile]

Mairy
Advanced Member
Member # 1830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mairy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for your daughter. I know that nothing hurts a parents heart more than their children's pain. God will see all the children through this, He has seen my child through much and He loves thoses kids so much

You are in my prayers
Mairy

Posts: 52 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

My daughter Dawn has gone through a very difficult time the past few years. Her ex husband had an affair and after the third time, she finally asked him for a divorce. It was a real hard time for all of us. They have two beautiful children (my twins!) they will be seven in December. Well, in the past couple of years, my daughter has met a wonderful man who has been very good to both her and her children (he TOO has twins) and the kids just love him too! My daughter and her boyfriend (Jim) are having problems and talking about breaking up and I just know this is going to really hurt all of the kids. My grandkids have gone through so much in their small lives, shuffled back and forth between mommy and daddy's house, then seeing daddy with someone different and then mommy with someone different. My daughter had to have their pet Lab put to sleep and my grandaughter (Mara) actually would get her little Barbie sleeping bag and go sleep on the floor watching TV with that dog, she loved her so much. I worry the kids are going to be so hurt. My daughter and her boyfriend are taking a couple of weeks 'break' from each other, but please pray that they will work this out and that the kids won't be hurt anymore. They don't understand. I pray that if he and she are not supposed to be together, God will bring a good man who would be good to the kids to her. I honestly think her boyfriend is this man, but I know God sees the whole picture and this hurts me so badly to know she is so hurt and my babies are hurting. Would you please say a prayer for all of them, that if it is God's will, this will be resolved and if it is not meant to be that they will be covered by His peace as they go through this?

Thank you so much my brothers and sisters in Christ, my heart is saddened tonight.

God Bless you all!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement